CY Nominations are in (Community)

CY Nominations are in // Community

1  |

tart sugar

Jun 5, 2006, 2:57pm
The nominations are complete and the final choices have been set up at the
website http://www.awcommunity.org/cyawards/
Click on Nominations list on the left of the screen and scroll down to see
all the catagories. Click on individual catagories to see the list of what
was nominated for each.

There were 100's of entries!!! There are a total 221 nominations to choose
from in all the catagories!!!
Now is a good time to start looking to see what you will want to vote for.

Voting starts on the 10th and ends one week after. Thanks to all of you for
your participation in the 2006 CY Awards!!!

sweets

Jun 5, 2006, 6:20pm
ok last I heard it was June 10 for end of nominations....and considering
that some of us are NOT over there yet and D-Day is June 12....would
understand extending nominations to June 12....so all builds are
available.....but again you make no sense....geeez....

sweets

tart sugar

Jun 5, 2006, 11:05pm
Nominations ended on June 3rd as was previously posted.

Voting begins June 10th and ends on June 17th.

CY Awards ceremony is on June 24th at 8:00pm vrt

CY world had been open in 3.6 all along. You can view the nominations by
going to http://www.awcommunity.org/cyawards/

Click on Nominations list on the left of the screen and scroll down to see
all the catagories. Click on individual catagories to see the list of what
was nominated for each.

[View Quote]

sweets

Jun 5, 2006, 11:34pm
My bad. I realized just after I posted it...sorry CY

I do think starting voting on the 10th is too early....12th is end of
universe....most of us have huge repairs etc to get our worlds and builds
going....the weekend of the 10th is the "last move", unpacking
cardboardbox.rwx, fixing up the bots, repairing bad warps, etc

Due to circumstances I don't think it is asking too much for the CY
committee to put off the week of voting....for a week....give us all time to
settle our own worlds and builds and start looking around.....

A week to look at what is available....then a week of voting,
perhaps?....Just a thought : )

sweets

duskbat

Jun 6, 2006, 1:42am
lets get this show on the road!

[View Quote]

lady teal

Jun 6, 2006, 3:56am
Sweets,

There isn't anyway We can postpone the CY's this year. I am so very sorry,
that the CY's just happen to fall right in the middle of our move to 4.1,
but of course I had no idea when we were setting the dates that this would
happen.

I do have an idea for all world owners, best avatars etc. that have been
nominated, which are posted already for everyone to veiw on our website at
http://www.awcommunity.org/cyawards/ Then go to ground zero in the CY
world and get your passwords, if you haven't already and change it. Then we
do have a place on the website to upload pictures of your nomination. If
your world isn't running in 4.1 yet, take your screen shots in 3.6.

I feel if everyone will get out there and take your screen shots and
upload them to the link, so those who are casting votes can see the
pictures, this will help out a lot with the worlds that are not up and
running at the very time of the votes. <Hint> It would also be nice to see
pictures on the website of those that will be running also :)

PS: If anyone has any questions. Please feel free to contact me

Lady TeaL - CYO.

See Ya The CY's

June 24, 2006 8pm Vrt.

[View Quote]

heu

Jun 6, 2006, 9:27am
i have look my site the night in for nomination and not my site is out. now

"Tart Sugar" <tartsugar at comcast.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
4484627b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> The nominations are complete and the final choices have been set up at the
> website http://www.awcommunity.org/cyawards/
> Click on Nominations list on the left of the screen and scroll down to
> see all the catagories. Click on individual catagories to see the list of
> what was nominated for each.
>
> There were 100's of entries!!! There are a total 221 nominations to choose
> from in all the catagories!!!
> Now is a good time to start looking to see what you will want to vote for.
>
> Voting starts on the 10th and ends one week after. Thanks to all of you
> for your participation in the 2006 CY Awards!!!

heu

Jun 6, 2006, 9:29am
oups sorry for my englesh

the night my site is nominated
now my site is out for nominated

"Heu" <heu at alusion-fr.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
448566b7 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
>i have look my site the night in for nomination and not my site is out. now
>..
>

> "Tart Sugar" <tartsugar at comcast.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 4484627b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

heu

Jun 6, 2006, 9:47am
what is the problem ?

"Heu" <heu at alusion-fr.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
4485672e$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> oups sorry for my englesh
>
> the night my site is nominated
> now my site is out for nominated
>
> "Heu" <heu at alusion-fr.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 448566b7 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

tart sugar

Jun 6, 2006, 10:21am
For what were you nominated?
What catagory?

[View Quote]

heu

Jun 6, 2006, 10:24am
best WebSite

"Tart Sugar" <tartsugar at comcast.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
44857344$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> For what were you nominated?
> What catagory?

[View Quote]

tart sugar

Jun 6, 2006, 11:31am
Were you nominated for Alusion? You already won for Alusion in 2004
You can not win for the same thing twice.
You can be nominated for a different web site, though.

[View Quote]

heu

Jun 6, 2006, 11:40am
ah ok thank...

"Tart Sugar" <tartsugar at comcast.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
448583b2$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Were you nominated for Alusion? You already won for Alusion in 2004
> You can not win for the same thing twice.
> You can be nominated for a different web site, though.

[View Quote]

sweets

Jun 6, 2006, 4:33pm
Can't or won't...anyway, no matter.

Well I went to cyawards couple weeks ago to nominate Freebies, because I do
think they at least deserve a good pat on the back for their efforts. I got
that password, and have of course forgotten all about it....but noticed I
had been nominated for something...now I see 2....well before I wrote you
here, I had gone to cyawards to get more info on what I had been nominated
for or to edit the 'facts'.....There has been no cybot there for days, hence
no new passwords....

as a matter of fact the entrance message is
Nominations have started in Cyawards world --------- 1 week to nominate your
picks for each category -------- click on the gold star in cyawards landing
area - bot will give you a password - it changes everytime you click on it
:)) See Ya at the CY's

sweets