SAW Awards - Thanks! (Community)

SAW Awards - Thanks! // Community

1  |

maki

Apr 29, 2006, 11:41pm
Thanks to everyone who came for our AWNews Trivia and the first ever Support
AW Awards!

Congratulations to all of the amazing nominees and winners of SAW Awards, as
listed here: http://supportaw.com/s/awards_s_nom.html

We look forward to the next SAW Awards!

Maki Kato
Support AW

sw comit

Apr 30, 2006, 2:21am
That show was pretty well put thought out and put together. Good job guys
:D

- Com

ciena

Apr 30, 2006, 9:19am
What I liked about it was that a committee chose the winners and it wasn't a
popularity contest. Congrats to all the winners:)
[View Quote]

orb

May 1, 2006, 1:33pm
It was quite a bash! Looking forward to the next round :)

kenneth

May 2, 2006, 4:16pm
Thanks, it was a blast. Thanks maki for letting me help out. :)

-Kenneth

[View Quote]

jaguar hahn

May 3, 2006, 6:30pm
Definitely the best awards ceremony I've ever been to. Thanks so much
for it.
btw, I won trivia ^_^

heu

May 6, 2006, 9:20am
Thanks

Heu
www.alusion-fr.com

445415c7$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...