heu // User Search

1  2  3  4  |

JPG yard

Feb 28, 2005, 10:06pm
if the problem JPG is with ftp
no problem

many ftp not like JPG but like jpg
change JPG => jpg and the you dll the texture in your world

Heu

"Linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
42221639 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> If the jpg is from the avrquest jpg yards there should not be a problem
> with
>
> A while back some free hosting companies stopped remote loading and
> displayed a "forbidden" notice.
>
> This was to stop leaching from the personal web sites.
>
> If any jpg that is in the avrquest jpg yards does not load please let me
> know and I will drop Wizard Myrddin a email and ask if he has it in his
> back
> ups.

[View Quote]

JPG yard

Feb 28, 2005, 10:08pm
other test :
if texture name , TEST.JPG not dll just change test.jpg
and you dll the texture.

Heu

"Heu" <heu at alusion-fr.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
4223b1ef$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> if the problem JPG is with ftp
> no problem
>
> many ftp not like JPG but like jpg
> change JPG => jpg and the you dll the texture in your world
>
> Heu
>
> "Linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 42221639 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

news free for all :) welcom

Mar 13, 2005, 10:20pm
new free object for all

www.alusion-fr.com
www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm

you have good object texture or avatars
contact me :)

if you want help my site for good ftp , i have special email for paypal ,
just contact me for :)

regard
Heu
heu at alusion-fr.com

new creator free for all :)

Apr 9, 2005, 6:45pm
new free and avatar for free for all

if you want help my site contact me :)
heu at alusion-fr.com

new creator free for all :)

Apr 9, 2005, 7:13pm
new object too now

"Heu" <heu at alusion-fr.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
425830dc$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> new free and avatar for free for all
>
> if you want help my site contact me :)
> heu at alusion-fr.com

new creator free for all :)

Apr 9, 2005, 9:11pm
new sprite now :)

"Heu" <heu at alusion-fr.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
42583757$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> new object too now
>
> "Heu" <heu at alusion-fr.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 425830dc$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

new creator free for all :)

Apr 9, 2005, 11:59pm
hum i have not write the page web , :p

www.alusion-fr.com for french
www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm for english

new object " Clarisse. "
new texture " Heu "
new ava "Clarisse."

i think is good now :)

"Heu" <heu at alusion-fr.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
42585314$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> new sprite now :)
>
> "Heu" <heu at alusion-fr.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 42583757$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

new free

Apr 13, 2005, 11:03pm
new free sprite for all

thank :
clarisse. and LadyMerri

www.alusion-fr.com for french

www.alusion-r.com/an1.htm for english

you want help my site
for donate ( object , avatars, texture , paypal and other )
contact me :)

Regard
Heu
heu at alusion-fr.com

new free

Apr 13, 2005, 11:30pm
litle error in my link english sorry

www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm

"Heu" <heu at alusion-fr.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
425db363 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> new free sprite for all
>
> thank :
> clarisse. and LadyMerri
>
> www.alusion-fr.com for french
>
> www.alusion-r.com/an1.htm for english
>
> you want help my site
> for donate ( object , avatars, texture , paypal and other )
> contact me :)
>
> Regard
> Heu
> heu at alusion-fr.com

PayPal world renews?

Apr 24, 2005, 8:17am
yes paypal is good for renew aw :)

"elysium" <colinl at ihug.co.nz> a écrit dans le message de news:
426b0516 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> question does Aw allow you to use Paypal to renew a world i thought it did
> but i cant find link to it any help out there
> ?
> thanks Ely;-)
>
> --
> 3DElyvisions for 3D Enviromental Creations
> http://www.3delyvisions.com

new free for all :)

May 3, 2005, 11:50pm
hello , new free in the site for all

New free in texture
Ciena

New free in avatar
OneSummer ; Goomba

New free in object
Elysium

you want help my site with object , donnation paypal or other contact me :)

Regard
Heu
heu at alusion-fr.com

My baby

Jun 14, 2005, 9:25pm
he's have 1 day :) :) :) :) :) :)

The picture is in my weeb site now :)

http://www.alusion-fr.com
http://www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm

My baby

Jun 15, 2005, 8:23pm
il fait 4.550 kg et mesure 55 cm

"alcior" <alcior at virtuelfrance.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
42b080a0$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Hahaha le beau tit gars que voilà :) . Il pèse combien?

My baby

Jun 20, 2005, 8:28pm
Special thank for all

http://www.alusion-fr.com/tom001.jpg

:)

Heu
www.alusion-fr.com
heu at alusion-fr.com

new trees and plants

Jul 11, 2005, 12:18am
you have too new banner for your site too :))
if other site have the banner ely
please change the link

heu
webmaster for my friend and partner Ely.
"elysium" <colinl at ihug.co.nz> a écrit dans le message de news:
42d0ebca at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Hi a few new plants and tree are available
> cheers Ely ;-)
>
> --
> 3DElyvisions for 3D Enviromental Creations
> http://www.3delyvisions.com

good new object free for all :) :) :)

Jul 22, 2005, 8:26pm
hello Community and think for all message for my baby " Tom " :)

=> many ubdate for the community 3d now . . . <=

Special Welcome fo new creator in the site :) Virus59 / TaLLan / Kaizen

News Page Object : /=> Virus59 /=> Kaizen /=> TaLLan

News Ubdate : Objects: ( Tao. Heu Vampyrex ) / WallPaper: ( Shenn ) /
Avatars: ( Pelican )

if you want help my site with donnate object,avatars,and other
or
if you want donnate with paypal for help the site free for help ftp site
heu at alusion-fr.com

Regard:
Heu
heu at alusion-fr.com
http://www.alusion-fr.com ( For French )
http://www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm ( For English )

more free :)

Jul 29, 2005, 8:30pm
more free object and texture ( sprite )

TaLLan and L O

heu at alusion-fr.com

where is aw ?

Aug 6, 2005, 8:38pm

where is for dll aw 4.1 ?

Aug 7, 2005, 11:55am

where is for dll aw 4.1 ?

Aug 7, 2005, 7:29pm
if my question is stupid why you write it...

"Gnu32" <simplaza at simplaza.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
42f63619$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Quite a stupid thing to ask?

[View Quote]

where is for dll aw 4.1 ?

Aug 8, 2005, 6:18pm
oh thank :)
contact me for testing :)

"Mauz" <mauz at my.activeworlds.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
42f783c2 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> AW 4.1 cannot be downloaded yet, it is still under development.
> AWI has invited or will invite some citizens to test it,
> mainly those who were beta testing 3.6 already.
>
> A bad translation :p
> AW 4.1 ne peut pas être téléchargé encore,
> il est toujours en cours de développement.
> AWI a invité ou invitera quelques citoyens à tester il,
> principalement beta-testeurs de 3.6.
>

> --
> Mauz
> http://mauz.info

you like ?

Aug 10, 2005, 6:25pm
i have made new avatars Married :)

http://www.alusion-fr.com/married.jpg

you like the style ?

verry funny :)

Regards
Heu

you like ?

Aug 10, 2005, 6:55pm
if you want look the model youhave in my world " allusion "

the ava have not transparence but sprite in :)

in the picture very hard for good look :( escuse me :(

"C P" <chris101d at comcast.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
42fa68c1$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Those wedding avatars are great, im sure many women in Activeworlds,
> actually teenage girls, that get married will love them.
>
> However if your up for suggestions, might i ask you lower the transparency
> on the dress? so that it is still transparent but not as much.
>
> :-\
>
> -C P

you like ?

Aug 10, 2005, 8:15pm
i have made 3 model
dress 100% lace
dress 50% lace
dress 0% lace

thank for your post C P :)

"C P" <chris101d at comcast.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
42fa68c1$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Those wedding avatars are great, im sure many women in Activeworlds,
> actually teenage girls, that get married will love them.
>
> However if your up for suggestions, might i ask you lower the transparency
> on the dress? so that it is still transparent but not as much.
>
> :-\
>
> -C P

you like ?

Aug 11, 2005, 5:07am
i have change with 3 ava for just 1 ava , and i have make the texture for
:)
very funny

for litle info the avatars set is not for sale :) but i think for free
later :)

"sweets" <stylecanin at hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
42fad815$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Do you mean to say you changed the textures in those avatars? I dont think
> you actually made them, did you?....There is a difference.
> sweets

[View Quote]

new avatars married free :)

Aug 17, 2005, 1:14pm
5 avatars married free for all :)

i think many peaple like :)

heu at alusion-fr.com

Regards:
Heu
heu at alusion-fr.com
http://www.alusion-fr.com for french
http://www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm for englesh

news many donate free for all :)

Nov 26, 2005, 9:59am
many new free for all :)

The web site have now 528 free for all :)

Saladin. ( 1 new statue )( new creator )
TaLLan ( 1 set object )( 1 avatars )
Sheen ( 1 object )
elysium ( 1 object )( 3 new skyboxe )
Starheart ( 3 object )
Winnetou ( 2 object )
Pelican ( 1 object )

if you want help my site
paypal or ( object , sky and other )
heu at alusion-fr.com

Regard Heu
heu at alusion-fr.com
www.alusion-fr.com for french
www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm for english

more news free for all :)

Nov 28, 2005, 8:39pm
many new free for all :)

The web site have now 559 free for all :)

kaizen : (2 object)
shenn : (28 textures)
scarecrows : (1 object)

if you want help my site paypal or ( object , sky and other )
heu at alusion-fr.com

Regard Heu
heu at alusion-fr.com
www.alusion-fr.com for french
www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm for english

Freebie world

Dec 2, 2005, 9:07am
just for info the world freebies is too in spriralmatrix but not open for
touriste :(

"tag SvA" <none at none.none> a écrit dans le message de news:
438e581b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> anyone know what happened to Freebies world ?

<no subject>

Dec 2, 2005, 9:04am
the world freebies is open is spiralmatrix but not open for tourist now :(

1  2  3  4  |