new website correction (Community)

new website correction // Community

1  |

elysium

May 23, 2004, 4:33pm
this link might work better sorry ;-)
--
3DElyvisions for 3D Enviromental Creations
http://www.3delyvisions.com

---

builderz

May 23, 2004, 5:46pm
Very nice looking objects (and your site design looks good, too).

I see that you recently bought the domain. Now you just need to work on
building incoming links and boosting your Google PageRank to get some
search engine traffic and buyers.

Builderz
http://www.3dhost.net

heu

May 23, 2004, 6:03pm
i like too the design ahhahha :)

Casper Creation
Heu
www.alusion-fr.com

news:40b0ffa0 at server1.Activeworlds.com...