20 FREE AVATARS (Community)

20 FREE AVATARS // Community

1  |

sexy eyes

May 23, 2004, 3:09pm
If you would like a set of 20 Avatars that Lightwave made, and are FREE to
any world builder, just go to our website at http://www.afantasy.us. Click
on Lightwave's Avatars link, and download the file. ENJOY!

Sexy Eyes & Lighwave
AFantasy World

builderz

May 23, 2004, 5:40pm
The Reboot avatars look great!

Builderz
http://www.3dhost.net

heu

May 23, 2004, 6:12pm
you is oki if your all ava free in my site too ?

you have 37 ava in
all is free ?
if is free where the all ava ?
you have just 20 ava free in

regards
Heu (Casper Creation)
www.alusion-fr.com

"sexy eyes" <twisti at charter.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:40b0dad1$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> If you would like a set of 20 Avatars that Lightwave made, and are FREE to
> any world builder, just go to our website at http://www.afantasy.us. Click
> on Lightwave's Avatars link, and download the file. ENJOY!
>
> Sexy Eyes & Lighwave
> AFantasy World

sexy eyes

May 23, 2004, 6:30pm
No only the 20 in the zip file are free... the rest are our custom avatars,
that are NOT for use in other worlds, or sale
[View Quote]

sexy eyes

May 23, 2004, 6:30pm
The reboot avatars are NOT part of the 20 free avatars.zip file. They are
not free to worlds, or for sale.
[View Quote]

builderz

May 23, 2004, 6:46pm
Then I suggest you remove them from the
http://www.afantasy.us/avatars1.html page (and the other pages). If
people can't get them for free or for payment, why are they there? Just
for show?

Builderz
http://www.3dhost.net

[View Quote] > The reboot avatars are NOT part of the 20 free avatars.zip file. They are
> not free to worlds, or for sale.

heu

May 23, 2004, 6:52pm
good question ???

"builderz" <contact at 3dhost.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:40b10d99$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Then I suggest you remove them from the
> http://www.afantasy.us/avatars1.html page (and the other pages). If
> people can't get them for free or for payment, why are they there? Just
> for show?
>
> Builderz
> http://www.3dhost.net

[View Quote]

imagine

May 24, 2004, 12:49am
Since you can't see what is in the zip till it's downloaded, would you mind
marking the pictures in some way for the avs that are in the zip? That way
people will know what they are downloading before hand. Also Mark the ones
that are not free or for sale, so people will know that as well.

Thanks

[View Quote]

sexy eyes

May 24, 2004, 10:13am
Now that I can do.. and thank you for the suggestion, it will make it alot
clearer for anyone looking at the site.

[View Quote]

sexy eyes

May 24, 2004, 10:37am
I have edited the website to show which are free, which are for sale, and
which were custom made for other worlds and not for sale

[View Quote]

sexy eyes

May 24, 2004, 10:38am
Done, now it shows which are free and in the zip, and also which were made
custom for other worlds, and those that are NOT for Sale are custom for our
world AFantasy only and created by Lightwave.

[View Quote]

heu

May 24, 2004, 11:55am
thinks for your ubdate page
"sexy eyes" <twisti at charter.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:40b1ec86$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I have edited the website to show which are free, which are for sale, and
> which were custom made for other worlds and not for sale

[View Quote]

heu

May 24, 2004, 11:56am
oups error :)

Thank for your ubdate page
"heu" <heu at alusion-fr.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:40b1fece$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> thinks for your ubdate page
> "sexy eyes" <twisti at charter.net> a écrit dans le message de
> news:40b1ec86$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
and
> Just
> They

themask

May 24, 2004, 5:08pm
The Globat Hosting link [http:///] causes a IE crash :)

--

Signed,
TheMask

:: Owner of Delusional-Minds Hosting ::
Free world hosting.. Just a T-Gram will do it.

http://www.delusional-minds.com

[View Quote]

themask

May 25, 2004, 7:38pm
N/M, it shouldn't but my reason is because my computer was allready starting
to act up :)