83058 // User Search

1  |

Adressed to all the caretakers !

Feb 11, 2002, 3:14am
No, it's not going to work.

I will not renew my citizenship unless it's the usual $19.95 per year.

I'm pleased that I can still visit AW as a tourist. This will be the
downfall of AW.

[View Quote]

AW @ NASDAQ

Apr 24, 2002, 10:39pm
For all the posts above this one...it's GRAMMAR not GRAMMER, and A LOT is
two words, not ALOT. Whoo, my two pet peeves in one post.

[View Quote]

Cy Nominations Officially Open!

Jun 28, 2002, 2:34am
Good copy and paste job!

[View Quote]

<no subject>

Jun 30, 2002, 1:44pm
Your post has nothing to do with Active Worlds.

From: "goober king" <rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu>
Subject: 7/4 - It's All About the Fireworks
Date: Sunday, June 30, 2002 1:22 AM

<snipped preachy crapola>

Adressed to all the caretakers !

Feb 11, 2002, 3:14am
No, it's not going to work.

I will not renew my citizenship unless it's the usual $19.95 per year.

I'm pleased that I can still visit AW as a tourist. This will be the
downfall of AW.

[View Quote]

everything is bad

Feb 24, 2002, 12:59pm
Hey, zeo...this clown is a Gorean "master". He may be able to spell but
he's still an idiot.

[View Quote] [View Quote]

The Virtual Olympics are on!

Mar 10, 2002, 1:27pm
And I will report you as being a part of a deviant S and M group known as
"Gorean".

[View Quote]

Statistics show problems

Mar 16, 2002, 12:47pm
You are missing something. In most of the world (excluding the U.S.), the
date is expressed as the day.month.year. 13.03.2002. I completely
understood the date that Justin wrote in his message.

[View Quote] 13/13/2002 ??? Did I somehow miss a month??? I thought the calendar went
from December (the 12th month) back to January (the 1st month of the New
Year). Am I missing something??? :-)

Report

Apr 7, 2002, 2:25pm
http://www.freeedgar.com/EdgarConstruct/Data/1125282/02-1102/b317467_10ksb40
..txt

[View Quote]

Report

Apr 7, 2002, 2:26pm
P.S.

Be sure to add the .txt to the end of the URL.

[View Quote]

New Cy Pages!!!!!

Apr 26, 2002, 9:38pm
Maybe you don't want to hear this, but one of the most elementary design
rules for a website, any website, is to NOT use a dark background color with
light colored text. It's very difficult to read, and black with purple text
is extremely difficult. Perhaps you could use a light lilac background with
black text to keep the same color theme?

A casual search turned up many sites regarding designing websites, and they
all say the same thing. Dark background/light text = poor design:

http://www.webmastersdirectory.com/articles/web_design/118.shtml

[View Quote]

Browser Tracking....

May 26, 2002, 11:16am
He is absolutely not overreacting. 3.3 will become, as Strike accurately
put it, spyware. All of this information will be available to the
volunteers in AW, as well as AW employees and world owners. I'm more
concerned about this information being accessible by the PK's and GK's for
reasons that I don't care to go into right now.

[View Quote]

Sequences in 3.3

Jun 2, 2002, 1:54pm
All of the sequences look normal on my system, including all walks and the
jumping and dancing sequences (jump on the macarena in particular). Maybe
you should take a look at your own computer system? Something is wrong
here, because, as I said, all the sequences look as good, or better, than
they did before 3.3.

[View Quote]

Sequences in 3.3

Jun 2, 2002, 2:05pm
Or maybe it's the few people who post to this newsgroup who have problems
with their systems being incompatible with the new 3.3 version? There is
nothing wrong with any of the sequences. I've tried them out in various
worlds just to see what the fuss is all about, and they all work the same as
before.

[View Quote]

Sequences in 3.3

Jun 2, 2002, 2:52pm
I won't bother with another reply after this. All the sequences work fine
for me. I chose the world "Fogland" randomly and was able to test all of
the sequences. No problems.

[View Quote]

Sequences in 3.3

Jun 2, 2002, 2:53pm
I'm running version 3.3.

[View Quote]

Don't Look Now! It's...

Jun 11, 2002, 2:33am
Too bad that you're preaching to the ever shrinking choir.

[View Quote]

AW Info Squares closed today

Jun 25, 2002, 9:57am
It's called the "M U N K U Y syndrome"....

[View Quote]

AWLD independent director vote results?

Jul 12, 2002, 9:50pm
http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1089531/000111650202000961/activeworl
d-8k.txt

[View Quote]

AWLD independent director vote results?

Jul 12, 2002, 9:51pm
You'll have to cut and paste that last bit...long URL.

[View Quote]

Survivor updates??????

Jul 20, 2002, 4:47pm
Wrongo, goober...

http://members.aol.com/Sl010147/sandyhook.index.html

[View Quote]

Survivor updates??????

Jul 21, 2002, 1:00pm
Sandy Hook is a state park of New Jersey. How much more public does it have to be?