Pizza (General Discussion)

Pizza // General Discussion

1  |

the lady

Jul 25, 2003, 9:41am
http://content.health.msn.com/content/article/71/81291.htm

alaskanshadow

Jul 25, 2003, 10:10am
....uh huh..

[View Quote] Well haven't tomato's been linked to cancer fighting agents before?
It's fairly obvious pizza's good for you on that level (not to mention
the oogles of foodgroups just a plain cheese pizza contains alone).

No of SETI units returned: 44
Processing time: 36 days, 0 hours.
(Total hours: 864)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

starfleet

------=_NextPart_000_0036_01C352D9.5AF08980

PIZZA RULES THE WORLD!!!!

------=_NextPart_000_0036_01C352D9.5AF08980

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#ff0000 size=3D6>PIZZA RULES THE=20
WORLD!!!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#ff0000 =
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0036_01C352D9.5AF08980--

[View Quote] Please don't post in HTML (that means do not format your post with
colors, text sizes, etc). Since you're in OE, go to Fromat and make
sure plain text is selected. It is very rude to post in HTML, in fact,
more rude than my inline/bottom posting.

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#ff0000 size=3D6>PIZZA RULES THE=20
WORLD!!!!</FONT></DIV>

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#ff0000 =
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

No of SETI units returned: 44
Processing time: 36 days, 0 hours.
(Total hours: 864)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

count dracula

Jul 25, 2003, 2:52pm
I always had a feeling I was eating healty :-) Now we only need to find a
page that says fat food, coffee and thick cigars are healty too

Drac
the lady <thelady263414 at hotmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f211775$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> http://content.health.msn.com/content/article/71/81291.htm

binarybud

Jul 25, 2003, 3:12pm
LOL
[View Quote]

truetome2

Jul 25, 2003, 5:26pm
You mean there not???? Oh I'm ill now hehehehe

--
Sincerely,
TL-TrueToMe2

Reply to TrueToMe2 at my.activeworlds.com

"Quote of the day"

Why do people "think the Grass is always greener on the other side of the
fence"? Any gardener can tell you. The answer is "fertilizer".
And we all know where the best "fertilizer" comes from don't we? So, for
those who DO jump over the fence, don't be surprised if you land up to your
knees in manure.

[View Quote]

john

Jul 25, 2003, 6:15pm
Its only 1kb more

~John

[View Quote]

john

Jul 25, 2003, 6:16pm
Poison is healthy

~John

LOL

[View Quote] Bill Gates: "It's only $100 more, they'll still pay for it." in a secret
meeting with microsoft freaks... and geeks alike.

No of SETI units returned: 44
Processing time: 36 days, 0 hours.
(Total hours: 864)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

stacee

Jul 25, 2003, 8:25pm
*jabs Bowen in ribs* Shh!

The Lady, did you HAVE to show Starfleet that? Now he'll never stop eating
that stuff! Aiy! lolol!

[View Quote]

starfleet

Jul 25, 2003, 9:03pm
*smiles* hehehe

"john" <john at 3d-reality.com> wrote in
news:3f218fe1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Its only 1kb more

Why add one utterly useless, unnecesary kilobyte? Especially for a god damn
ONE-LINER!

KAH

bitmaster

Jul 26, 2003, 1:29pm
LOL Now look at the logic.

(1) Post in HTML at 2k
(6) Posts in protest or comment of said 2k post equalling thus far around
10k and most likely to grow.

Looks pretty silly doesn't it?
Just an observation.

Oh, don't forget to complain about the people that reply to a 10k post with
only 1 line like LOL or something leaving the 10k quoted. You HTML bashers
kill me.. *laughs*

Oh, I only added to this because I was hungry and Pizza sounded good. ;)

[View Quote] It's to stop him from doing it again. If we don't do the 10k now, he
might do the 10k later... in one post.

No of SETI units returned: 44
Processing time: 36 days, 0 hours.
(Total hours: 864)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

.duo.

Jul 29, 2003, 6:59pm
As said on Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn (I think that was where I heard it):
The reason the cancer risk is reduced is that people die of a heart attack
before they can get cancer >:-P
[View Quote]

.duo.

Jul 29, 2003, 6:59pm
Maybe the study would be accurate if it incorporated age...
[View Quote]

.duo.

Aug 1, 2003, 7:13pm
actually I think it was the daily show, but oh well.

[View Quote] I don't believe the human genome was designed to last the extreme ages
we now live at. Hence why the older you get, the more problems you get.
We do have longer life spans than dogs, but when a dog lives to 18
years, you see them with arthritis too.

No of SETI units returned: 57
Processing time: 48 days, 5 hours.
(Total hours: 1157)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

"bitmaster" <bitmaster00 at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3f229e43 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> LOL Now look at the logic.
>
> (1) Post in HTML at 2k
> (6) Posts in protest or comment of said 2k post equalling thus far
> around 10k and most likely to grow.
>
> Looks pretty silly doesn't it?
> Just an observation.
>
> Oh, don't forget to complain about the people that reply to a 10k post
> with only 1 line like LOL or something leaving the 10k quoted. You
> HTML bashers kill me.. *laughs*

God damnit. Do you have a brain? You just wasted more bandwidth to complain
about me complaining about HTML.

Yes, one-liners are generally annoying, as I pointed out. Read the entire
post. Crackhead.

KAAH

[View Quote] You waisted more complaining about his complaining about complaining of HTML

> KAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No of SETI units returned: 62
Processing time: 51 days, 22 hours.
(Total hours: 1246)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

binarybud

Aug 5, 2003, 5:27pm
I think you and KAH should start an argument.....It could help in the research for a "perpetual power machine".
LOL

[View Quote] KAH doesn't care about people causing trouble like you do. We are
mildly amused by the sorts of responses that range anywhere from your
"You're just a kid causing trouble" to any sort of weirdo response to
thelady.

No of SETI units returned: 62
Processing time: 51 days, 22 hours.
(Total hours: 1246)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

binarybud

Aug 5, 2003, 5:42pm
what? Are you and KAH joined at the hip? Or are you just one of his "trainees"? LOL
BTW I have not responded to The Lady.....? your making stuff up again Bowen..:)

Leo :)

[View Quote] You are _seriously_ getting stupid. I _never_ said you responded to
thelady. Read it again. Maybe the film over your eyes will clear.

No of SETI units returned: 62
Processing time: 51 days, 22 hours.
(Total hours: 1246)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

bitmaster

Aug 6, 2003, 10:38pm
Hmmm.. Seems I need to point something out to you. My post was an
observation.
You obviously skipped over that line. ;)
I think it went like.. oh yeah.. never mind.. there it is.. right under the
"Looks pretty silly.." line.
Actually, you could have put your reply right before the "Looks pretty
silly.." line. ;)

Crackhead? I said "NO" to drugs.

Footnote (1):
Colorful metaphors are not needed within posts that are posted by people
with intellect.

Footnote (2):
By replying to this, you will be demonstrating that your intention is to
add more dribble to this thread that has nothing to do with how the thread
started which would only support my case all the more..

Oh and one more thing.. My pizza is done!! *Shares with anyone that cares
for a piece*
Bits

[View Quote] :D But you're breaking your own footnote? ;)