New Models and Sprites (General Discussion)

New Models and Sprites // General Discussion

1  2  |

brock

May 13, 2003, 9:03am
Every Word I say is Truth, wether you believe me or not is your decision,
because i know DLP wronged me.

--
Brock - 308723 - DE Leader
[View Quote]

brock

May 13, 2003, 9:10am
If you think a ban in A!!CT makes me care, or affects me boy do you have it
wrong.

--
Brock - 308723 - DE Leader
[View Quote]

shalimar.

May 13, 2003, 12:03pm
Way to go, Mix!!! I agree totally. Enough is enough! This subject has more
threads than grandma's quilt!

As for you Brock, you said you had "proof". If you destroyed proof of such a
twisted wrong doing, then that is more evidence of your genius which has
had us all in awe the last few days.If it was not destroyed......show it or
forget it. This subject is getting very very tired.

[View Quote]

mix master

May 13, 2003, 3:18pm
If you feel you have been wronged then SO BE IT. Don't spread lies about
everyone there just because you don't like the environment. And just
because you hate Anne and TC so much, is that enough reason to blame them
for what happened? Perhaps they were not involved did you ever think of
that?

[View Quote]

brock

May 19, 2003, 11:45pm
LIES?
For the last time i speak nothing that is untruthful.
All of this is 100% Truth
I have been harassed by Anne and Thundercloud.

--
Brock - 308723 - DE Leader
[View Quote]

stecloud

May 20, 2003, 11:55am
[View Quote] > Then I left DreamLand Park for good, away from the corruption that governs
> it.

Sounds to me like they achieved what they set out to do then :P

- Ste

77

May 20, 2003, 5:59pm
i went there once and was not impressed i decided to stick with the first
and original.

[View Quote]

dlp anne

May 20, 2003, 7:16pm
Remember that day I was called into someone's PG rated world due to people
and animals av's and objects doing XXX stuff you built in there behind the
owners back?
Do you also remember that illegal universe you had going that had a world
dedicated to 100% porn?
I do have a chat log from that universe still....
3 people from DLP you invited in, you also fully invited me in also without
knowing LMAO good old Customs Aide bot at the gz lol
You Brock where going by the name Max wile inside your illegal universe, any
of this ring a bell to you lol

I wont say any names but this is the universes welcoming messages over the
short time I was in here.

Immigration Officer: Welcome to Starbeam Chativerse, if you were not invited
here, please leave immediately. If you were invited welcome, and enjoy your
stay.
Immigration Officer: Welcome to VRTV.
Immigration Officer: Welcome to Insanity, a twisted world of thoughts from
twisted people. Some things you see here you may not like, Enter at your own
risk.
Immigration Officer: Welcome to my Magic Parody, the magic you will never
see, this place is not affiliated or involved with DreamLand.

[View Quote]

brock

May 20, 2003, 7:23pm
I'm not even going to give you the pleasure, but i assure you these
allegations are completely false, and Anne has obviously made up these kind
of things before to get me kicked out of DreamLand Park, what stops her from
doing it in this situation.

--
Brock - 308723 - DE Leader

brock

May 20, 2003, 8:04pm
Sorry to inform you but uh it was the OWNER of that world, that was building
those kind of objects :)

--
Brock - 308723 - DE Leader

brock

May 20, 2003, 9:08pm
It Seems Mountain Myst is not enjoying my plight, she asked me to stop
talking about this, and not to reply to DLP Anne's posts. I agree to this,
so just a official notice to not continue this post.

--
Brock - 308723 - DE Leader

.duo.

Jun 7, 2003, 6:10pm
Chat logs are as much proof as screen shots. Both can be faked, and are not
credible AT ALL. Builds are no proof either, as anyone with ED can fake them
easily. There are probably worlds in AW dedicated to 100% porn.

I don't think that either of you have sufficient proof in this post, but
since you made an attack on Brock, I'll believe him.
[View Quote]

.duo.

Jun 7, 2003, 6:10pm
Wasn't this topic closed?
[View Quote]

brock

Jun 7, 2003, 11:52pm
Yes it was, why'd you reply to it lol.

--
Brock - 308723 - DE Leader

".duo." <ncommons at attbi.com>

.duo.

Jun 11, 2003, 9:40am
rofl
[View Quote]

legolas -

Dec 10, 2003, 11:36pm
If you came to a universe owned by me, I'd probably do the same thing. I
think that a universe owner (or any owner) would be insane NOT to ban you..
I doubt you are as innocent as you'd like us to think. Let us know what
you did Brock, what did you do to provoke them this time?

"brock" <Brock at my.activeworlds.com> wrote in
news:3ec0324c at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Okay here is my story:
>
> I was a active member of DreamLand Television, which was founded by
> Joe zip and co-founded by me. Mix Master today runs it, after I
> rightfully covered land that was uncovered, Anne and Thundercloud
> complained to me. Anne even assumed an alias, i do not remember the
> name, but the citizen number was one less than mine. Yes i had proof

ry

Dec 11, 2003, 12:07am
This topic is still open? Get over it. (*Asks kindly*)

--

Ry
Citizen#: 323710