AW addiction (General Discussion)

AW addiction // General Discussion

1  |

wizard myrddin

Jun 29, 2002, 9:36am
AW Addiction
* You find yourself typing "rwx" after every period when using a word
processor.com

* You turn off your modem and get this awful empty feeling, like you just
pulled the plug on a loved one.

* Your start introducing yourself as "(Your aw name)"

* Your wife drapes a blond wig and sexy underwear over your monitor to
remind you of what she looks like.

* All of your friends have an at in their name.

* You can't call your parents..... they doesn't have a modem.

* Your phone bill comes to your doorstep in a box.

* You laugh at people with 2400 modems.

* You move into a new house and decide to Netscape before you landscape.

* You tell the cab driver you live at: http://www.activworlds.com/aw/1243n
721w

* Your spouse makes a new rule: "The computer cannot come to bed."

* You ask a plumber how much it would cost to replace the chair.rwx in front
of your computer with a commode.rwx

* You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :)

* You turn on your computer and turn off your spouse.

* Your spouse says communication is important in a marriage..... so you buy
another computer and install a second phone line so the two of you can chat.

* You begin to wonder how on earth your service provider is allowed to call
200 hours per month "unlimited."

* You put your aw building cords as a return to sender address.

* You ask a prospective employer if you can arrange your job interview in
aw.

* You receive a divorce letter in a aw telegram.

* You cant remember you real life name and address.

* You submit a mortgage application to purchase the world of your dreams.

* Your neighbours start to think you are a Vampire and start to leave garlic
around their property.

* You win the user of the month from AW for your 720 hours in aw per month.

* You go to the shop and ask for a loaf of bread.rwx and a bottlemilk.rwx to
be delivered to you.

* Someone breaks into your real life house and you call for a peacekeeper.

* You look outside your house in real life and don't recognize anything.

......AND THE #1 CLUE THAT YOUR ARE ADDICTED TO AW IS........

* Your dog has its own citnumber. :-)

Enjoy

Wizard Myrddin

"Normality has been restored, anything else is your problem"
(Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy)
Reproduced from http://www.thehumorarchives.com with additions.

alphabit phalpha

Jun 29, 2002, 9:50am
Hehehehehe:)

ambivalent

Jun 29, 2002, 10:16am
LOL wiz -- another good one.

ambi :)
~~~ my name is ambi.... and i'm an awaddict.rwx ~~~

ncc 72897

Jun 29, 2002, 12:21pm
rotflmfao!!!!
*orders a pizza.rwx*

tony m

Jun 29, 2002, 12:26pm
*slaps NCC around a bit with a large trout.rwx*

On 29 Jun 2002 10:21:49 -0400, "ncc 72897"
[View Quote] >rotflmfao!!!!
>*orders a pizza.rwx*

ambivalent

Jun 29, 2002, 1:26pm
and I promise to get more exercise as soon as I find some Tai-Bo seqs

~~~~ my name is ambi... and i'm an awaddict.rwx ~~~~

maki

Jun 29, 2002, 2:26pm
lol

--
maki [www.awmaki.com]

[View Quote]

ncc 72897

Jun 29, 2002, 2:29pm
lmfao....a IRC addict!

[View Quote]

hicks8

Jun 29, 2002, 4:13pm
Hey, I already go by Hicks in the real world just without the 8.

alphabit phalpha

Jun 29, 2002, 4:36pm
And my IRL initials are BjT....close:)

tony m

Jun 29, 2002, 6:02pm
shhhhhhhhhhhh ;)

On 29 Jun 2002 12:29:17 -0400, "ncc 72897"
[View Quote] >lmfao....a IRC addict!

ncc 72897

Jun 29, 2002, 6:06pm
lolz

:)

you forgot one :

your car has been stolen and you search for the triangle
instead of calling the CT

barbarae

Jun 29, 2002, 8:39pm
I have one:

You change your doctor's appointment (soonest next month) in order to be
home and online for AWTeen's Generation Day and to see all the new goodies!!

It actually happened! I did it this last week! :))

Barbara of Amberlin
aka Barbara Eisner aka Barbarae

[View Quote]

syko

Jun 29, 2002, 10:01pm
ooh, i got one too (this ones good)

*You write almost 30 things that are happening in your life now because of
AW
[View Quote]

dion

Jun 29, 2002, 10:04pm
This is what AWCom's stocks thrive on. ;-)

[View Quote]

maka

Jun 30, 2002, 3:17am
LOL that was priceless..

You receive a divorce letter in a aw telegram

:D)

Maka

maka

Jun 30, 2002, 3:17am
LOL that was priceless..

You receive a divorce letter in a aw telegram

:D)

Maka

d a n

Jun 30, 2002, 10:05am
The funniest thing in AW Yet!

Just one thing to add

Your in a bingo game,

have I won some money.rwx !

<Dan>
[View Quote]

john

Jun 30, 2002, 6:12pm
LOL!!

funniest thing i've ever seen... but what about vb addiction :-)

"alphabit phalpha" <alphabit at swbell.net> wrote in news:3d1dfe43$1
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> And my IRL initials are BjT....close:)

Bernard John Toga? ;-))

KAH

starbrak

Jul 7, 2002, 9:57am
Ooh...I got one!

*You start running into brick walls on purpose to try and shiftmove through
them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Brak has arrived. Beware!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[View Quote]

scooby doo

Jul 7, 2002, 2:43pm
hehe...
this one almost happened to me :
After listening to a funny joke someone was telling me I almost said LOL
instead of laughing.....LOL
I guess I've been doing far too much chat.... : )

You failed the "beeing addicted" test !

Try again when the "almost" is gone ;)

[View Quote]

scooby doo

Jul 7, 2002, 11:43pm
: D

That's much better, you held your head sidewards
when you smiled *g