Custom AV? (Wishlist)

Custom AV? // Wishlist

1  2  |  

wullis

Nov 4, 1998, 2:23pm
Hello, everybody!
A long time ago, the Patagonian newspaper "Patagonia i Søkelyset" had an
interview
with ENZO about AWB 2.0. There ENZO said that soon there would come a new
option - Custom avatar! Then could people upload their own avatar, and use
it in
all the worlds.

This was in May, I think, before 2.0 was finished. I asked ENZO when 2.0
should be
able to download, and then he asked me if i wanted a Beta. I said yes (of
course),
and got 2.0. But I couldn't find the C-AV-option, and asked ENZO where i
could find it.
The he told me that C-AV was not finished yet, but would come in June.

But...but...Now it's November! When does C-AV come?! I've been waiting since
May!

-Wullis

cdm

Nov 4, 1998, 3:25pm
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_01BE07E5.B7F8E580
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

If you're asking here, you are asking in the wrong place. COF has
hardly been consistent in keeping their promises. They seem to get on a
new project and forget about any old ones that they have promised in the
past not even thinking that they might owe any explanation at all to its
consumers.

They hardly ever read these newsgroups any longer. Perhaps you should ask
them personally by email. They might answer you, but don't count on it.


If they can't do it, then they could at least make a statement explaining
why.


--
REINSTATE PROTAGONIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Wullis <wullis at online.no> wrote in article <36407f85.0 at homer>...
> Hello, everybody!
> A long time ago, the Patagonian newspaper "Patagonia i Søkelyset" had an
> interview
> with ENZO about AWB 2.0. There ENZO said that soon there would come a new
> option - Custom avatar! Then could people upload their own avatar, and
use
> it in
> all the worlds.
>
> This was in May, I think, before 2.0 was finished. I asked ENZO when 2.0
> should be
> able to download, and then he asked me if i wanted a Beta. I said yes (of
> course),
> and got 2.0. But I couldn't find the C-AV-option, and asked ENZO where i
> could find it.
> The he told me that C-AV was not finished yet, but would come in June.
>
> But...but...Now it's November! When does C-AV come?! I've been waiting
since
> May!
>
> -Wullis
>
>
>
------=_NextPart_000_01BE07E5.B7F8E580
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><BODY bgcolor=3D"#B8FFB8"><p><font size=3D2 =
color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">If you're asking here, you are asking =
in the wrong place. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;COF has hardly been =
consistent in keeping their promises. &nbsp;They seem to get on a new =
project and forget about any old ones that they have promised in the =
past not even thinking that they might owe any explanation at all to its =
consumers. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br><br>They hardly ever read these =
newsgroups any longer. &nbsp;&nbsp;Perhaps you should ask them =
personally by email. &nbsp;They might answer you, but don't count on it. =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br><br>If they can't do it, then they could at least =
make a statement explaining why. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br><br><br>-- =
<br>REINSTATE PROTAGONIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br><br><br><br>Wullis =
&lt;<font color=3D"#0000FF"><u>wullis at online.no</u><font =
color=3D"#000000">&gt; wrote in article &lt;<font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>36407f85.0 at homer</u><font =
color=3D"#000000">&gt;...<br>&gt; Hello, everybody!<br>&gt; A long time =
ago, the Patagonian newspaper &quot;Patagonia i S=F8kelyset&quot; had =
an<br>&gt; interview<br>&gt; with ENZO about AWB 2.0. There ENZO said =
that soon there would come a new<br>&gt; option - Custom avatar! Then =
could people upload their own avatar, and use<br>&gt; it in<br>&gt; all =
the worlds.<br>&gt; <br>&gt; This was in May, I think, before 2.0 was =
finished. I asked ENZO when 2.0<br>&gt; should be<br>&gt; able to =
download, and then he asked me if i wanted a Beta. I said yes =
(of<br>&gt; course),<br>&gt; and got 2.0. But I couldn't find the =
C-AV-option, and asked ENZO where i<br>&gt; could find it.<br>&gt; The =
he told me that C-AV was not finished yet, but would come in =
June.<br>&gt; <br>&gt; But...but...Now it's November! When does C-AV =
come?! I've been waiting since<br>&gt; May!<br>&gt; <br>&gt; =
-Wullis<br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt; </p>
</font></font></font></font></font></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_01BE07E5.B7F8E580--

chris barney

Nov 4, 1998, 3:26pm
I have nothing consrtuctive to contribute but I would like to see a C-AV option,
though I would want the option to disable it in my world....the thought of
jetskis and robots walking around my mediveal city sends shivvers down my spine.
(Though maby I am just a controle freek... I don't want to take away the freedom
that C-AV's would give people...)

[View Quote] > Hello, everybody!
> A long time ago, the Patagonian newspaper "Patagonia i Søkelyset" had an
> interview
> with ENZO about AWB 2.0. There ENZO said that soon there would come a new
> option - Custom avatar! Then could people upload their own avatar, and use
> it in
> all the worlds.
>
> This was in May, I think, before 2.0 was finished. I asked ENZO when 2.0
> should be
> able to download, and then he asked me if i wanted a Beta. I said yes (of
> course),
> and got 2.0. But I couldn't find the C-AV-option, and asked ENZO where i
> could find it.
> The he told me that C-AV was not finished yet, but would come in June.
>
> But...but...Now it's November! When does C-AV come?! I've been waiting since
> May!
>
> -Wullis

wullis

Nov 4, 1998, 3:28pm
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_038D_01BE0820.EFA07A80
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Ok...(:


But i just wonder...who in CoF is reading this NG?

-Wullis

------=_NextPart_000_038D_01BE0820.EFA07A80
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D'"MSHTML 4.72.2106.11"' name=3DGENERATOR>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Ok...(:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>But i just wonder...who in CoF is =
reading this=20
NG?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>-Wullis</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_038D_01BE0820.EFA07A80--

princess tia

Nov 5, 1998, 11:27pm
good points chris.. i don't think "control freak" is it, just more like.. wanting
to keep things along the them of your world... so having it as an optional feature
in worlds would be cool. More information on what cof is doing to incorporate this
feature and how would be appreciated.

and did you say mediveal city? :D which is your world, chris? :)

Princess Tia
Zuzu World

[View Quote] > I have nothing consrtuctive to contribute but I would like to see a C-AV option,
> though I would want the option to disable it in my world....the thought of
> jetskis and robots walking around my mediveal city sends shivvers down my spine.
> (Though maby I am just a controle freek... I don't want to take away the freedom
> that C-AV's would give people...)
>
[View Quote]

fletcher andersen

Nov 9, 1998, 3:50am
> But...but...Now it's November! When does C-AV come?! I've been waiting since
> May!
>
> -

uhuh, the "custom av" option we have been waiting for for about a year and a
half now, so i wouldnt expect it very soon if i was you.

F.

fletcher andersen

Nov 9, 1998, 3:59am
--------------FF95317628031CCED0C5D5AF
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit


[View Quote] > But i just wonder...who in CoF is reading this NG?

probably no one anymore. . ...i havnt seen ANY COF employee post an
article in the newsgroup for about 2 months now...and i think maybe only
Lucrezia has abnything to do with it really . .. besides roland posting
with a bug fix beta message, theres hasnt been squat from anyone at COF.
.. . .

i'd kind of like to raise this question (it was a post in wishlist), and
im hoping that the moderator doesnt find it too out of line.

COF, where ARE you ?? We never see any posts, we have no word from you,
all we have is Lucrezia occasionally stating something in here, and her
doing the newsletter. And, sometimes we "get word" from Razzle (if your
a PK) as to something . .. but, for all intents and purposes, you have
no community presence anymore . . ..

It's kind of sad, because I dont get it. Does this have to do with legal
issues, and, if so, why not jstu say so and be done with it ? We the
citizens *need* contact with the company, because otherwise you get so
much rumour mongering . ..and, also, to tell you the truth, contact with
COF makes things in AW a little more tangible. Ie, i ahvnt been into AW
for ages, basically because i have found it has grown very very
stagnant. . ..something like the BallBot tho might fix this .
...otherwise. . .well, i have to say it, it has been damn boring in the
worlds lately.

Maybe it's jsut me, but i dunno .,. i hear alot of it . ..and mainly it
stems from the feeling that COF is letting things go in their community
interaction . ...and that people think to themselves, "well, if they
wont communicate with us, then why should we both trying to communicate
anything to them". . .

I dunno . .. jsut musings really . .. Im feeling a bit sad about all the
stagnation lately i guess. . I go into the beta group, and theres
nothing .. . and i look in here and there more of the same . ...things
jsut dont seem to be progressing anywhere . ..

mmmm

Fac.

--------------FF95317628031CCED0C5D5AF
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
<html>
<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
&nbsp;
[View Quote] <p><br>probably no one anymore. . ...i havnt seen ANY COF employee post
an article in the newsgroup for about 2 months now...and i think maybe
only Lucrezia has abnything to do with it really . ..&nbsp; besides roland
posting with a bug fix beta message, theres hasnt been squat from anyone
at COF. . . .
<p>i'd kind of like to raise this question (it was a post in wishlist),
and im hoping that the moderator doesnt find it too out of line.
<p>COF, where ARE you ?? We never see any posts, we have no word from you,
all we have is Lucrezia occasionally stating something in here, and her
doing the newsletter. And, sometimes we "get word" from Razzle (if your
a PK) as to something . ..&nbsp; but, for all intents and purposes, you
have no community presence anymore . . ..
<p>It's kind of sad, because I dont get it. Does this have to do with legal
issues, and, if so, why not jstu say so and be done with it ? We the citizens
*need* contact with the company, because otherwise you get so much rumour
mongering . ..and, also, to tell you the truth, contact with COF makes
things in AW a little more tangible. Ie, i ahvnt been into AW for ages,
basically because i have found it has grown very very stagnant. . ..something
like the BallBot tho might fix this . ..otherwise. . .well, i have to say
it, it has been damn boring in the worlds lately.
<p>Maybe it's jsut me, but i dunno .,. i hear alot of it . ..and mainly
it stems from the feeling that COF is letting things go in their community
interaction . ...and that people think to themselves, "well, if they wont
communicate with us, then why should we both trying to communicate anything
to them". . .
<p>I dunno . .. jsut musings really . .. Im feeling a bit sad about all
the stagnation lately i guess. .&nbsp; I go into the beta group, and theres
nothing .. . and i look in here and there more of the same . ...things
jsut dont seem to be progressing anywhere . ..
<p>mmmm
<p>Fac.
</body>
</html>

--------------FF95317628031CCED0C5D5AF--

melva

Nov 9, 1998, 4:25am
--------------7D7212B0528C1C8478497B43
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Fac....they've been quite active in this ng.....(community).....deleting
up a storm.....take a look at DM's newsgroup for some samples of what
the moderators of this group find offensive.

[View Quote] >
[View Quote]

--
Please Reinstate Protagonist!
http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html
The Reunion 1999
http://www.thereunion.net


--------------7D7212B0528C1C8478497B43
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
Fac....they've been quite active in this ng.....(community).....deleting
up a storm.....take a look at DM's newsgroup for some samples of what the
moderators of this group find offensive.

[View Quote]
<P>probably no one anymore. . ...i havnt seen ANY COF employee post an
article in the newsgroup for about 2 months now...and i think maybe only
Lucrezia has abnything to do with it really . ..&nbsp; besides roland posting
with a bug fix beta message, theres hasnt been squat from anyone at COF.
.. . .

<P>i'd kind of like to raise this question (it was a post in wishlist),
and im hoping that the moderator doesnt find it too out of line.

<P>COF, where ARE you ?? We never see any posts, we have no word from you,
all we have is Lucrezia occasionally stating something in here, and her
doing the newsletter. And, sometimes we "get word" from Razzle (if your
a PK) as to something . ..&nbsp; but, for all intents and purposes, you
have no community presence anymore . . ..

<P>It's kind of sad, because I dont get it. Does this have to do with legal
issues, and, if so, why not jstu say so and be done with it ? We the citizens
*need* contact with the company, because otherwise you get so much rumour
mongering . ..and, also, to tell you the truth, contact with COF makes
things in AW a little more tangible. Ie, i ahvnt been into AW for ages,
basically because i have found it has grown very very stagnant. . ..something
like the BallBot tho might fix this . ..otherwise. . .well, i have to say
it, it has been damn boring in the worlds lately.

<P>Maybe it's jsut me, but i dunno .,. i hear alot of it . ..and mainly
it stems from the feeling that COF is letting things go in their community
interaction . ...and that people think to themselves, "well, if they wont
communicate with us, then why should we both trying to communicate anything
to them". . .

<P>I dunno . .. jsut musings really . .. Im feeling a bit sad about all
the stagnation lately i guess. .&nbsp; I go into the beta group, and theres
nothing .. . and i look in here and there more of the same . ...things
jsut dont seem to be progressing anywhere . ..

<P>mmmm

<P>Fac.</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;

<P>--
<BR>Please Reinstate Protagonist!
<BR><A HREF="http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html">http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html</A>
<BR>The Reunion 1999
<BR><A HREF="http://www.thereunion.net">http://www.thereunion.net</A>
<BR>&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>

--------------7D7212B0528C1C8478497B43--

dean

Nov 9, 1998, 4:52am
--------------0CB02581A69B392FA5EDC179
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I forwarded this message to COF

[View Quote] >
[View Quote] --------------0CB02581A69B392FA5EDC179
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
I forwarded this message to COF
[View Quote] <P><BR>probably no one anymore. . ...i havnt seen ANY COF employee post
an article in the newsgroup for about 2 months now...and i think maybe
only Lucrezia has abnything to do with it really . ..&nbsp; besides roland
posting with a bug fix beta message, theres hasnt been squat from anyone
at COF. . . .
<P>i'd kind of like to raise this question (it was a post in wishlist),
and im hoping that the moderator doesnt find it too out of line.
<P>COF, where ARE you ?? We never see any posts, we have no word from you,
all we have is Lucrezia occasionally stating something in here, and her
doing the newsletter. And, sometimes we "get word" from Razzle (if your
a PK) as to something . ..&nbsp; but, for all intents and purposes, you
have no community presence anymore . . ..
<P>It's kind of sad, because I dont get it. Does this have to do with legal
issues, and, if so, why not jstu say so and be done with it ? We the citizens
*need* contact with the company, because otherwise you get so much rumour
mongering . ..and, also, to tell you the truth, contact with COF makes
things in AW a little more tangible. Ie, i ahvnt been into AW for ages,
basically because i have found it has grown very very stagnant. . ..something
like the BallBot tho might fix this . ..otherwise. . .well, i have to say
it, it has been damn boring in the worlds lately.
<P>Maybe it's jsut me, but i dunno .,. i hear alot of it . ..and mainly
it stems from the feeling that COF is letting things go in their community
interaction . ...and that people think to themselves, "well, if they wont
communicate with us, then why should we both trying to communicate anything
to them". . .
<P>I dunno . .. jsut musings really . .. Im feeling a bit sad about all
the stagnation lately i guess. .&nbsp; I go into the beta group, and theres
nothing .. . and i look in here and there more of the same . ...things
jsut dont seem to be progressing anywhere . ..
<P>mmmm
<P>Fac.</BLOCKQUOTE>

</BODY>
</HTML>

--------------0CB02581A69B392FA5EDC179--

dean

Nov 9, 1998, 4:54am
--------------800E8284852B3C4C67268A1C
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

where is DMs newsgroup?

[View Quote] > Fac....they've been quite active in this
> ng.....(community).....deleting up a storm.....take a look at DM's
> newsgroup for some samples of what the moderators of this group find
> offensive.
>
[View Quote] --------------800E8284852B3C4C67268A1C
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
where is DMs newsgroup?
[View Quote] <P>--
<BR>Please Reinstate Protagonist!
<BR><A HREF="http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html">http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html</A>
<BR>The Reunion 1999
<BR><A HREF="http://www.thereunion.net">http://www.thereunion.net</A>
<BR>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>

</BODY>
</HTML>

--------------800E8284852B3C4C67268A1C--

facter

Nov 9, 1998, 4:57am
[View Quote] > Fac....they've been quite active in this
> ng.....(community).....deleting up a storm.....take a look at DM's
> newsgroup for some samples of what the moderators of this group find
> offensive.

Unfortunately, deleting posts isnt quite what i meant by "active" =(

mgib

Nov 9, 1998, 5:38am
--------------78AAD9B0D662D5FC348F8917
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

What's the reason? As said Seren, they read this ng. Or do you have any
special entry?

[View Quote] > I forwarded this message to COF
>
[View Quote]
--------------78AAD9B0D662D5FC348F8917
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
What's the reason? As said Seren, they read this ng. Or do you have any
special entry?

[View Quote] [View Quote]
<P>probably no one anymore. . ...i havnt seen ANY COF employee post an
article in the newsgroup for about 2 months now...and i think maybe only
Lucrezia has abnything to do with it really . ..&nbsp; besides roland posting
with a bug fix beta message, theres hasnt been squat from anyone at COF.
.. . .

<P>i'd kind of like to raise this question (it was a post in wishlist),
and im hoping that the moderator doesnt find it too out of line.

<P>COF, where ARE you ?? We never see any posts, we have no word from you,
all we have is Lucrezia occasionally stating something in here, and her
doing the newsletter. And, sometimes we "get word" from Razzle (if your
a PK) as to something . ..&nbsp; but, for all intents and purposes, you
have no community presence anymore . . ..

<P>It's kind of sad, because I dont get it. Does this have to do with legal
issues, and, if so, why not jstu say so and be done with it ? We the citizens
*need* contact with the company, because otherwise you get so much rumour
mongering . ..and, also, to tell you the truth, contact with COF makes
things in AW a little more tangible. Ie, i ahvnt been into AW for ages,
basically because i have found it has grown very very stagnant. . ..something
like the BallBot tho might fix this . ..otherwise. . .well, i have to say
it, it has been damn boring in the worlds lately.

<P>Maybe it's jsut me, but i dunno .,. i hear alot of it . ..and mainly
it stems from the feeling that COF is letting things go in their community
interaction . ...and that people think to themselves, "well, if they wont
communicate with us, then why should we both trying to communicate anything
to them". . .

<P>I dunno . .. jsut musings really . .. Im feeling a bit sad about all
the stagnation lately i guess. .&nbsp; I go into the beta group, and theres
nothing .. . and i look in here and there more of the same . ...things
jsut dont seem to be progressing anywhere . ..

<P>mmmm

<P>Fac.</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>

--------------78AAD9B0D662D5FC348F8917--

dean

Nov 9, 1998, 7:00am
--------------54A922230FD2BEF89636698F
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

special entry? no, just cof at activeworlds.com

Even if they don't reply, they might just read it and get a knot in
their stomach or somethin'. maybe it might not, but, who knows?

[View Quote] > What's the reason? As said Seren, they read this ng. Or do you have
> any special entry?
>
[View Quote] --------------54A922230FD2BEF89636698F
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
special entry?&nbsp; no, just cof at activeworlds.com
<P>Even if they don't reply, they might just read it and get a knot in
their stomach or somethin'.&nbsp; maybe it might not, but, who knows?
[View Quote] </BODY>
</HTML>

--------------54A922230FD2BEF89636698F--

mgib

Nov 9, 1998, 7:55am
--------------259C535684544CC197696A03
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I understand, but again this looks like useless to me as anyway they DO
read it here. Read back Seren's post again to understand why.

[View Quote] > special entry? no, just cof at activeworlds.com
>
> Even if they don't reply, they might just read it and get a knot in
> their stomach or somethin'. maybe it might not, but, who knows?
>
[View Quote]
--------------259C535684544CC197696A03
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
I understand, but again this looks like useless to me as anyway they DO
read it here. Read back Seren's post again to understand why.

[View Quote] <P>Even if they don't reply, they might just read it and get a knot in
their stomach or somethin'.&nbsp; maybe it might not, but, who knows?

[View Quote] [View Quote] [View Quote] <P>i'd kind of like to raise this question (it was a post in wishlist),
and im hoping that the moderator doesnt find it too out of line.

<P>COF, where ARE you ?? We never see any posts, we have no word from you,
all we have is Lucrezia occasionally stating something in here, and her
doing the newsletter. And, sometimes we "get word" from Razzle (if your
a PK) as to something . ..&nbsp; but, for all intents and purposes, you
have no community presence anymore . . ..

<P>It's kind of sad, because I dont get it. Does this have to do with legal
issues, and, if so, why not jstu say so and be done with it ? We the citizens
*need* contact with the company, because otherwise you get so much rumour
mongering . ..and, also, to tell you the truth, contact with COF makes
things in AW a little more tangible. Ie, i ahvnt been into AW for ages,
basically because i have found it has grown very very stagnant. . ..something
like the BallBot tho might fix this . ..otherwise. . .well, i have to say
it, it has been damn boring in the worlds lately.

<P>Maybe it's jsut me, but i dunno .,. i hear alot of it . ..and mainly
it stems from the feeling that COF is letting things go in their community
interaction . ...and that people think to themselves, "well, if they wont
communicate with us, then why should we both trying to communicate anything
to them". . .

<P>I dunno . .. jsut musings really . .. Im feeling a bit sad about all
the stagnation lately i guess. .&nbsp; I go into the beta group, and theres
nothing .. . and i look in here and there more of the same . ...things
jsut dont seem to be progressing anywhere . ..

<P>mmmm

<P>Fac.</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>

--------------259C535684544CC197696A03--

mgib

Nov 9, 1998, 8:00am
--------------6DACBB39F5C08AE7C4EB0453
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

vrnews.synergycorp.com
ng: AWDiscussion

[View Quote] > where is DMs newsgroup?
>
[View Quote]
--------------6DACBB39F5C08AE7C4EB0453
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
vrnews.synergycorp.com
<BR>ng: AWDiscussion

[View Quote] [View Quote] [View Quote] <P>i'd kind of like to raise this question (it was a post in wishlist),
and im hoping that the moderator doesnt find it too out of line.

<P>COF, where ARE you ?? We never see any posts, we have no word from you,
all we have is Lucrezia occasionally stating something in here, and her
doing the newsletter. And, sometimes we "get word" from Razzle (if your
a PK) as to something . ..&nbsp; but, for all intents and purposes, you
have no community presence anymore . . ..

<P>It's kind of sad, because I dont get it. Does this have to do with legal
issues, and, if so, why not jstu say so and be done with it ? We the citizens
*need* contact with the company, because otherwise you get so much rumour
mongering . ..and, also, to tell you the truth, contact with COF makes
things in AW a little more tangible. Ie, i ahvnt been into AW for ages,
basically because i have found it has grown very very stagnant. . ..something
like the BallBot tho might fix this . ..otherwise. . .well, i have to say
it, it has been damn boring in the worlds lately.

<P>Maybe it's jsut me, but i dunno .,. i hear alot of it . ..and mainly
it stems from the feeling that COF is letting things go in their community
interaction . ...and that people think to themselves, "well, if they wont
communicate with us, then why should we both trying to communicate anything
to them". . .

<P>I dunno . .. jsut musings really . .. Im feeling a bit sad about all
the stagnation lately i guess. .&nbsp; I go into the beta group, and theres
nothing .. . and i look in here and there more of the same . ...things
jsut dont seem to be progressing anywhere . ..

<P>mmmm

<P>Fac.</BLOCKQUOTE>
--
<BR>Please Reinstate Protagonist!
<BR><A HREF="http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html">http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html</A>
<BR>The Reunion 1999
<BR><A HREF="http://www.thereunion.net">http://www.thereunion.net</A>
<BR>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>

--------------6DACBB39F5C08AE7C4EB0453--

queen bee

Nov 9, 1998, 9:27am
--------------42FCA042F7D716E7C124A0F7
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

When Wep's and my property was deleted a couple of weeks ago, I posted
here and cc'd a copy to ENZO. I was concerned that the posts were being
deleted before he could read them. I got this reply back from him: "I
do not know anything about it....me". Nothing more was done...nothing
more was said...just more deletions to silence the inquiries. The above
mentioned deletions were made when Lucrezia was out of the country, and
when asked about them, she replied. "I do not know anything about it".
Make your own deductions. You may get a letter of cheer from Lucrezia,
but I doubt you'll get a serious response from anyone at COF. In my
opinion, they have more important concerns than this ng or the
community...nothing terribly surprising.

DM's newsgroup

REINSTATE PROTAGONIST!!

[View Quote] > I understand, but again this looks like useless to me as anyway they
> DO read it here. Read back Seren's post again to understand why.
>
[View Quote]

--------------42FCA042F7D716E7C124A0F7
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
When Wep's and my property was deleted a couple of weeks ago, I posted
here and cc'd a copy to ENZO.&nbsp; I was concerned that the posts were
being deleted before he could read them.&nbsp; I got this reply back from
him:&nbsp; "I do not know anything about it....me".&nbsp; Nothing more
was done...nothing more was said...just more deletions to silence the inquiries.&nbsp;
The above mentioned deletions were made when Lucrezia was out of the country,
and when asked about them, she replied.&nbsp; "I do not know anything about
it".&nbsp; Make your own deductions.&nbsp; You may get a letter of cheer
from Lucrezia, but I doubt you'll get a serious response from anyone at
COF.&nbsp; In my opinion, they have more important concerns than this ng
or the community...nothing terribly surprising.

<P>&nbsp;<A HREF="news://vrnews.synergycorp.com/AWDiscussion">DM's newsgroup</A>

<P><B><U><FONT SIZE=+1>REINSTATE PROTAGONIST!!</FONT></U></B>

[View Quote] [View Quote] <P>Even if they don't reply, they might just read it and get a knot in
their stomach or somethin'.&nbsp; maybe it might not, but, who knows?

[View Quote] [View Quote] [View Quote] <P>i'd kind of like to raise this question (it was a post in wishlist),
and im hoping that the moderator doesnt find it too out of line.

<P>COF, where ARE you ?? We never see any posts, we have no word from you,
all we have is Lucrezia occasionally stating something in here, and her
doing the newsletter. And, sometimes we "get word" from Razzle (if your
a PK) as to something . ..&nbsp; but, for all intents and purposes, you
have no community presence anymore . . ..

<P>It's kind of sad, because I dont get it. Does this have to do with legal
issues, and, if so, why not jstu say so and be done with it ? We the citizens
*need* contact with the company, because otherwise you get so much rumour
mongering . ..and, also, to tell you the truth, contact with COF makes
things in AW a little more tangible. Ie, i ahvnt been into AW for ages,
basically because i have found it has grown very very stagnant. . ..something
like the BallBot tho might fix this . ..otherwise. . .well, i have to say
it, it has been damn boring in the worlds lately.

<P>Maybe it's jsut me, but i dunno .,. i hear alot of it . ..and mainly
it stems from the feeling that COF is letting things go in their community
interaction . ...and that people think to themselves, "well, if they wont
communicate with us, then why should we both trying to communicate anything
to them". . .

<P>I dunno . .. jsut musings really . .. Im feeling a bit sad about all
the stagnation lately i guess. .&nbsp; I go into the beta group, and theres
nothing .. . and i look in here and there more of the same . ...things
jsut dont seem to be progressing anywhere . ..

<P>mmmm

<P>Fac.</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>

--------------42FCA042F7D716E7C124A0F7--

scred

Nov 9, 1998, 10:49am
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0049_01BE0BB5.82CF1C70
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I expect these posts will all be gone, as well, once some special person =
wakes up from their stupor, and gets back to censoring. LOL
[View Quote] REINSTATE PROTAGONIST!!=20

[View Quote] I understand, but again this looks like useless to me as anyway =
they DO read it here. Read back Seren's post again to understand why.=20
[View Quote] special entry? no, just cof at activeworlds.com=20
Even if they don't reply, they might just read it and get a knot =
in their stomach or somethin'. maybe it might not, but, who knows?=20

[View Quote] What's the reason? As said Seren, they read this ng. Or do you =
have any special entry?=20
[View Quote] I forwarded this message to COF=20
[View Quote] =20
[View Quote] COF, where ARE you ?? We never see any posts, we have no =
word from you, all we have is Lucrezia occasionally stating something in =
here, and her doing the newsletter. And, sometimes we "get word" from =
Razzle (if your a PK) as to something . .. but, for all intents and =
purposes, you have no community presence anymore . . ..=20

It's kind of sad, because I dont get it. Does this have to =
do with legal issues, and, if so, why not jstu say so and be done with =
it ? We the citizens *need* contact with the company, because otherwise =
you get so much rumour mongering . ..and, also, to tell you the truth, =
contact with COF makes things in AW a little more tangible. Ie, i ahvnt =
been into AW for ages, basically because i have found it has grown very =
very stagnant. . ..something like the BallBot tho might fix this . =
...otherwise. . .well, i have to say it, it has been damn boring in the =
worlds lately.=20

Maybe it's jsut me, but i dunno .,. i hear alot of it . =
...and mainly it stems from the feeling that COF is letting things go in =
their community interaction . ...and that people think to themselves, =
"well, if they wont communicate with us, then why should we both trying =
to communicate anything to them". . .=20

I dunno . .. jsut musings really . .. Im feeling a bit sad =
about all the stagnation lately i guess. . I go into the beta group, =
and theres nothing .. . and i look in here and there more of the same . =
....things jsut dont seem to be progressing anywhere . ..=20

mmmm=20

Fac.

=20
=20

------=_NextPart_000_0049_01BE0BB5.82CF1C70
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type><HTML>
<META content=3D'"MSHTML 5.00.0707.2700"' name=3DGENERATOR>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 face=3DArial size=3D2>I expect these posts =
will all be=20
gone, as well, once some special person wakes up from their stupor, and =
gets=20
back to censoring.&nbsp; LOL</FONT></DIV>

<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: =
5px">
<DIV>Queen Bee &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:queenb at unforgettable.com">queenb at unforgettable.com</A>&gt;=
wrote=20
in message <A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:3646D1B1.C9AC2D58 at unforgettable.com">3646D1B1.C9AC2D58 at unf=
orgettable.com</A>...</DIV>
When Wep's and my property was deleted a couple of weeks ago, I posted =
here=20
and cc'd a copy to ENZO.&nbsp; I was concerned that the posts were =
being=20
deleted before he could read them.&nbsp; I got this reply back from =
him:&nbsp;=20
&quot;I do not know anything about it....me&quot;.&nbsp; Nothing more =
was=20
done...nothing more was said...just more deletions to silence the=20
inquiries.&nbsp; The above mentioned deletions were made when Lucrezia =
was out=20
of the country, and when asked about them, she replied.&nbsp; &quot;I =
do not=20
know anything about it&quot;.&nbsp; Make your own deductions.&nbsp; =
You may=20
get a letter of cheer from Lucrezia, but I doubt you'll get a serious =
response=20
from anyone at COF.&nbsp; In my opinion, they have more important =
concerns=20
than this ng or the community...nothing terribly surprising.=20
<P>&nbsp;<A href=3D"news://vrnews.synergycorp.com/AWDiscussion">DM's=20
newsgroup</A>=20
<P><B><U><FONT size=3D+1>REINSTATE PROTAGONIST!!</FONT></U></B>=20
[View Quote] wishlist), and im hoping that the moderator doesnt find it =
too out=20
of line.=20
<P>COF, where ARE you ?? We never see any posts, we have no =
word=20
from you, all we have is Lucrezia occasionally stating =
something in=20
here, and her doing the newsletter. And, sometimes we =
&quot;get=20
word&quot; from Razzle (if your a PK) as to something . =
...&nbsp;=20
but, for all intents and purposes, you have no community =
presence=20
anymore . . ..=20
<P>It's kind of sad, because I dont get it. Does this have =
to do=20
with legal issues, and, if so, why not jstu say so and be =
done with=20
it ? We the citizens *need* contact with the company, =
because=20
otherwise you get so much rumour mongering . ..and, also, to =
tell=20
you the truth, contact with COF makes things in AW a little =
more=20
tangible. Ie, i ahvnt been into AW for ages, basically =
because i=20
have found it has grown very very stagnant. . ..something =
like the=20
BallBot tho might fix this . ..otherwise. . .well, i have to =
say it,=20
it has been damn boring in the worlds lately.=20
<P>Maybe it's jsut me, but i dunno .,. i hear alot of it . =
...and=20
mainly it stems from the feeling that COF is letting things =
go in=20
their community interaction . ...and that people think to=20
themselves, &quot;well, if they wont communicate with us, =
then why=20
should we both trying to communicate anything to them&quot;. =
.. .=20
<P>I dunno . .. jsut musings really . .. Im feeling a bit =
sad about=20
all the stagnation lately i guess. .&nbsp; I go into the =
beta group,=20
and theres nothing .. . and i look in here and there more of =
the=20
same . ...things jsut dont seem to be progressing anywhere . =
...=20
<P>mmmm=20
<P>Fac.</P></BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp; </BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0049_01BE0BB5.82CF1C70--

melva

Nov 9, 1998, 10:56am
--------------400810C1FC5D6EB44E9C268D
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

mgib,

I think Dean's hoping that at least one half of the company has a heart
or a bit of common sense. Hope and faith is all we have. That's what
has kept me here so long. Unfortunately, since the lightning bolt has
never arrived, I'll soon be taking my cyber self
elsewhere....permanently......

[View Quote] > I understand, but again this looks like useless to me as anyway they
> DO read it here. Read back Seren's post again to understand why.
>
[View Quote]

--
Please Reinstate Protagonist!
http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html
The Reunion 1999
http://www.thereunion.net


--------------400810C1FC5D6EB44E9C268D
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
mgib,

<P>I think Dean's hoping that at least one half of the company has a heart
or a bit of common sense.&nbsp; Hope and faith is all we have.&nbsp; That's
what has kept me here so long.&nbsp; Unfortunately, since the lightning
bolt has never arrived, I'll soon be taking my cyber self elsewhere....permanently......

[View Quote] [View Quote] <P>Even if they don't reply, they might just read it and get a knot in
their stomach or somethin'.&nbsp; maybe it might not, but, who knows?

[View Quote] [View Quote] [View Quote] <P>i'd kind of like to raise this question (it was a post in wishlist),
and im hoping that the moderator doesnt find it too out of line.

<P>COF, where ARE you ?? We never see any posts, we have no word from you,
all we have is Lucrezia occasionally stating something in here, and her
doing the newsletter. And, sometimes we "get word" from Razzle (if your
a PK) as to something . ..&nbsp; but, for all intents and purposes, you
have no community presence anymore . . ..

<P>It's kind of sad, because I dont get it. Does this have to do with legal
issues, and, if so, why not jstu say so and be done with it ? We the citizens
*need* contact with the company, because otherwise you get so much rumour
mongering . ..and, also, to tell you the truth, contact with COF makes
things in AW a little more tangible. Ie, i ahvnt been into AW for ages,
basically because i have found it has grown very very stagnant. . ..something
like the BallBot tho might fix this . ..otherwise. . .well, i have to say
it, it has been damn boring in the worlds lately.

<P>Maybe it's jsut me, but i dunno .,. i hear alot of it . ..and mainly
it stems from the feeling that COF is letting things go in their community
interaction . ...and that people think to themselves, "well, if they wont
communicate with us, then why should we both trying to communicate anything
to them". . .

<P>I dunno . .. jsut musings really . .. Im feeling a bit sad about all
the stagnation lately i guess. .&nbsp; I go into the beta group, and theres
nothing .. . and i look in here and there more of the same . ...things
jsut dont seem to be progressing anywhere . ..

<P>mmmm

<P>Fac.</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;

<P>--
<BR>Please Reinstate Protagonist!
<BR><A HREF="http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html">http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html</A>
<BR>The Reunion 1999
<BR><A HREF="http://www.thereunion.net">http://www.thereunion.net</A>
<BR>&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>

--------------400810C1FC5D6EB44E9C268D--

dean

Nov 9, 1998, 11:15am
--------------3DE5A5796872894AAE501E1E
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

http://www.attitudesoftware.com looks promising.

[View Quote] > mgib,
>
> I think Dean's hoping that at least one half of the company has a
> heart or a bit of common sense. Hope and faith is all we have.
> That's what has kept me here so long. Unfortunately, since the
> lightning bolt has never arrived, I'll soon be taking my cyber self
> elsewhere....permanently......
>
[View Quote] --------------3DE5A5796872894AAE501E1E
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
<A HREF="http://www.attitudesoftware.com">http://www.attitudesoftware.com</A> looks promising.
[View Quote] <P>--
<BR>Please Reinstate Protagonist!
<BR><A HREF="http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html">http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html</A>
<BR>The Reunion 1999
<BR><A HREF="http://www.thereunion.net">http://www.thereunion.net</A>
<BR>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>

</BODY>
</HTML>

--------------3DE5A5796872894AAE501E1E--

melva

Nov 9, 1998, 11:44am
--------------D61A871367B98472D27658DB
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

but Dean....I'm technically challenged.....and um....tooo stubborn to
ask Johnny to make that program work.........I'll keep trying though!

[View Quote] > http://www.attitudesoftware.com looks promising.
>
[View Quote]
--
Please Reinstate Protagonist!
http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html
The Reunion 1999
http://www.thereunion.net


--------------D61A871367B98472D27658DB
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
but Dean....I'm technically challenged.....and um....tooo stubborn to ask
Johnny to make that program work.........I'll keep trying though!

[View Quote] [View Quote] <P>I think Dean's hoping that at least one half of the company has a heart
or a bit of common sense.&nbsp; Hope and faith is all we have.&nbsp; That's
what has kept me here so long.&nbsp; Unfortunately, since the lightning
bolt has never arrived, I'll soon be taking my cyber self elsewhere....permanently......

[View Quote] [View Quote] <P>Even if they don't reply, they might just read it and get a knot in
their stomach or somethin'.&nbsp; maybe it might not, but, who knows?

[View Quote] [View Quote] [View Quote] <P>i'd kind of like to raise this question (it was a post in wishlist),
and im hoping that the moderator doesnt find it too out of line.

<P>COF, where ARE you ?? We never see any posts, we have no word from you,
all we have is Lucrezia occasionally stating something in here, and her
doing the newsletter. And, sometimes we "get word" from Razzle (if your
a PK) as to something . ..&nbsp; but, for all intents and purposes, you
have no community presence anymore . . ..

<P>It's kind of sad, because I dont get it. Does this have to do with legal
issues, and, if so, why not jstu say so and be done with it ? We the citizens
*need* contact with the company, because otherwise you get so much rumour
mongering . ..and, also, to tell you the truth, contact with COF makes
things in AW a little more tangible. Ie, i ahvnt been into AW for ages,
basically because i have found it has grown very very stagnant. . ..something
like the BallBot tho might fix this . ..otherwise. . .well, i have to say
it, it has been damn boring in the worlds lately.

<P>Maybe it's jsut me, but i dunno .,. i hear alot of it . ..and mainly
it stems from the feeling that COF is letting things go in their community
interaction . ...and that people think to themselves, "well, if they wont
communicate with us, then why should we both trying to communicate anything
to them". . .

<P>I dunno . .. jsut musings really . .. Im feeling a bit sad about all
the stagnation lately i guess. .&nbsp; I go into the beta group, and theres
nothing .. . and i look in here and there more of the same . ...things
jsut dont seem to be progressing anywhere . ..

<P>mmmm

<P>Fac.</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
--
<BR>Please Reinstate Protagonist!
<BR><A HREF="http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html">http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html</A>
<BR>The Reunion 1999
<BR><A HREF="http://www.thereunion.net">http://www.thereunion.net</A>
<BR>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;

<P>--
<BR>Please Reinstate Protagonist!
<BR><A HREF="http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html">http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html</A>
<BR>The Reunion 1999
<BR><A HREF="http://www.thereunion.net">http://www.thereunion.net</A>
<BR>&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>

--------------D61A871367B98472D27658DB--

dean

Nov 9, 1998, 12:11pm
--------------13BF6B8E73B163A0A15E03C9
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

ok, well, just keep trying back. we have been hounding them to make the
interface more intuitive. They have been very responsive to us, so
far. You don't have to be a world builder to enjoy it. Just wait til
a whole bunch of world builders get done with their projects. With the
worlds being postable to most websites, there will be hundreds, maybe
thousands, of worlds to chat in.

[View Quote] > but Dean....I'm technically challenged.....and um....tooo stubborn to
> ask Johnny to make that program work.........I'll keep trying though!
>
[View Quote] --------------13BF6B8E73B163A0A15E03C9
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
ok, well, just keep trying back.&nbsp; we have been hounding them to make
the interface more intuitive.&nbsp; They have been very responsive to us,
so far.&nbsp;&nbsp; You don't have to be a world builder to enjoy it.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Just wait til a whole bunch of world builders get done with their projects.&nbsp;&nbsp;
With the worlds being postable to most websites, there will be hundreds,
maybe thousands, of worlds to chat in.
[View Quote] <P>--
<BR>Please Reinstate Protagonist!
<BR><A HREF="http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html">http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html</A>
<BR>The Reunion 1999
<BR><A HREF="http://www.thereunion.net">http://www.thereunion.net</A>
<BR>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>

</BODY>
</HTML>

--------------13BF6B8E73B163A0A15E03C9--

melva

Nov 9, 1998, 12:16pm
--------------D2A618A0718F7B6FDB2DA1D0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

ahhhhhhh ***chat***.....now that's incentive :))))

[View Quote] > ok, well, just keep trying back. we have been hounding them to make
> the interface more intuitive. They have been very responsive to us,
> so far. You don't have to be a world builder to enjoy it. Just
> wait til a whole bunch of world builders get done with their
> projects. With the worlds being postable to most websites, there
> will be hundreds, maybe thousands, of worlds to chat in.
>
[View Quote]
--
Please Reinstate Protagonist!
http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html
The Reunion 1999
http://www.thereunion.net


--------------D2A618A0718F7B6FDB2DA1D0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
ahhhhhhh ***chat***.....now that's incentive :))))

[View Quote] [View Quote] [View Quote] [View Quote] <P>I think Dean's hoping that at least one half of the company has a heart
or a bit of common sense.&nbsp; Hope and faith is all we have.&nbsp; That's
what has kept me here so long.&nbsp; Unfortunately, since the lightning
bolt has never arrived, I'll soon be taking my cyber self elsewhere....permanently......

[View Quote] [View Quote] <P>Even if they don't reply, they might just read it and get a knot in
their stomach or somethin'.&nbsp; maybe it might not, but, who knows?

[View Quote] [View Quote] [View Quote] <P>i'd kind of like to raise this question (it was a post in wishlist),
and im hoping that the moderator doesnt find it too out of line.

<P>COF, where ARE you ?? We never see any posts, we have no word from you,
all we have is Lucrezia occasionally stating something in here, and her
doing the newsletter. And, sometimes we "get word" from Razzle (if your
a PK) as to something . ..&nbsp; but, for all intents and purposes, you
have no community presence anymore . . ..

<P>It's kind of sad, because I dont get it. Does this have to do with legal
issues, and, if so, why not jstu say so and be done with it ? We the citizens
*need* contact with the company, because otherwise you get so much rumour
mongering . ..and, also, to tell you the truth, contact with COF makes
things in AW a little more tangible. Ie, i ahvnt been into AW for ages,
basically because i have found it has grown very very stagnant. . ..something
like the BallBot tho might fix this . ..otherwise. . .well, i have to say
it, it has been damn boring in the worlds lately.

<P>Maybe it's jsut me, but i dunno .,. i hear alot of it . ..and mainly
it stems from the feeling that COF is letting things go in their community
interaction . ...and that people think to themselves, "well, if they wont
communicate with us, then why should we both trying to communicate anything
to them". . .

<P>I dunno . .. jsut musings really . .. Im feeling a bit sad about all
the stagnation lately i guess. .&nbsp; I go into the beta group, and theres
nothing .. . and i look in here and there more of the same . ...things
jsut dont seem to be progressing anywhere . ..

<P>mmmm

<P>Fac.</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
--
<BR>Please Reinstate Protagonist!
<BR><A HREF="http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html">http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html</A>
<BR>The Reunion 1999
<BR><A HREF="http://www.thereunion.net">http://www.thereunion.net</A></BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
--
<BR>Please Reinstate Protagonist!
<BR><A HREF="http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html">http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html</A>
<BR>The Reunion 1999
<BR><A HREF="http://www.thereunion.net">http://www.thereunion.net</A>
<BR>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;

<P>--
<BR>Please Reinstate Protagonist!
<BR><A HREF="http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html">http://home.on.rogers.wave.ca/compend/protag.html</A>
<BR>The Reunion 1999
<BR><A HREF="http://www.thereunion.net">http://www.thereunion.net</A>
<BR>&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>

--------------D2A618A0718F7B6FDB2DA1D0--

queen bee

Nov 9, 1998, 1:24pm
--------------282A9330446F7A1412C124F8
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Guess that answers your question, eh Fac? :) For uncencored discussions
try:

DM's newsgroup

AW Discussion Center

--------------282A9330446F7A1412C124F8
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<HTML>
Guess that answers your question, eh Fac? :)&nbsp; For uncencored discussions
try:

<P>&nbsp;<A HREF="news://vrnews.synergycorp.com/AWDiscussion">DM's newsgroup</A>

<P>&nbsp;<A HREF="http://www.pe.net/cgi-bin/about/about/public/AWChat">AW
Discussion Center</A></HTML>

--------------282A9330446F7A1412C124F8--

fac

Nov 10, 1998, 1:15am
--------------2EB72733378BE2AB910E761E
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

*sigh*
.. . ..you know what the *sigh* is for .. . .

=(

Fac.


[View Quote] >
[View Quote] --------------2EB72733378BE2AB910E761E
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
<B><FONT SIZE=+4>*sigh*</FONT></B>
<BR><FONT SIZE=-2>. . ..you know what the *sigh* is for .. . .</FONT><FONT SIZE=-2></FONT>
<P><B><FONT SIZE=+2>=(</FONT></B><FONT SIZE=-2></FONT>
<P><FONT SIZE=-2>Fac.</FONT>
<BR><B><FONT SIZE=-2></FONT></B>&nbsp;
[View Quote] <P><BR>probably no one anymore. . ...i havnt seen ANY COF employee post
an article in the newsgroup for about 2 months now...and i think maybe
only Lucrezia has abnything to do with it really . ..&nbsp; besides roland
posting with a bug fix beta message, theres hasnt been squat from anyone
at COF. . . .
<P>i'd kind of like to raise this question (it was a post in wishlist),
and im hoping that the moderator doesnt find it too out of line.
<P>COF, where ARE you ?? We never see any posts, we have no word from you,
all we have is Lucrezia occasionally stating something in here, and her
doing the newsletter. And, sometimes we "get word" from Razzle (if your
a PK) as to something . ..&nbsp; but, for all intents and purposes, you
have no community presence anymore . . ..
<P>It's kind of sad, because I dont get it. Does this have to do with legal
issues, and, if so, why not jstu say so and be done with it ? We the citizens
*need* contact with the company, because otherwise you get so much rumour
mongering . ..and, also, to tell you the truth, contact with COF makes
things in AW a little more tangible. Ie, i ahvnt been into AW for ages,
basically because i have found it has grown very very stagnant. . ..something
like the BallBot tho might fix this . ..otherwise. . .well, i have to say
it, it has been damn boring in the worlds lately.
<P>Maybe it's jsut me, but i dunno .,. i hear alot of it . ..and mainly
it stems from the feeling that COF is letting things go in their community
interaction . ...and that people think to themselves, "well, if they wont
communicate with us, then why should we both trying to communicate anything
to them". . .
<P>I dunno . .. jsut musings really . .. Im feeling a bit sad about all
the stagnation lately i guess. .&nbsp; I go into the beta group, and theres
nothing .. . and i look in here and there more of the same . ...things
jsut dont seem to be progressing anywhere . ..
<P>mmmm
<P>Fac.</BLOCKQUOTE>

</BODY>
</HTML>

--------------2EB72733378BE2AB910E761E--

scred

Nov 10, 1998, 1:54am
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01BE0C33.F1312DB0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

emotional release? =20
[View Quote] Fac.=20
=20

[View Quote] =20
[View Quote] i'd kind of like to raise this question (it was a post in wishlist), =
and im hoping that the moderator doesnt find it too out of line.=20

COF, where ARE you ?? We never see any posts, we have no word from =
you, all we have is Lucrezia occasionally stating something in here, and =
her doing the newsletter. And, sometimes we "get word" from Razzle (if =
your a PK) as to something . .. but, for all intents and purposes, you =
have no community presence anymore . . ..=20

It's kind of sad, because I dont get it. Does this have to do with =
legal issues, and, if so, why not jstu say so and be done with it ? We =
the citizens *need* contact with the company, because otherwise you get =
so much rumour mongering . ..and, also, to tell you the truth, contact =
with COF makes things in AW a little more tangible. Ie, i ahvnt been =
into AW for ages, basically because i have found it has grown very very =
stagnant. . ..something like the BallBot tho might fix this . =
...otherwise. . .well, i have to say it, it has been damn boring in the =
worlds lately.=20

Maybe it's jsut me, but i dunno .,. i hear alot of it . ..and mainly =
it stems from the feeling that COF is letting things go in their =
community interaction . ...and that people think to themselves, "well, =
if they wont communicate with us, then why should we both trying to =
communicate anything to them". . .=20

I dunno . .. jsut musings really . .. Im feeling a bit sad about all =
the stagnation lately i guess. . I go into the beta group, and theres =
nothing .. . and i look in here and there more of the same . ...things =
jsut dont seem to be progressing anywhere . ..=20

mmmm=20

Fac.


------=_NextPart_000_0011_01BE0C33.F1312DB0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 =
Transitional//EN"><HTML>
<META content=3D'"MSHTML 5.00.0707.2700"' name=3DGENERATOR>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<H1>emotional release?&nbsp; </H1>

<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: =
5px">
<DIV>fac &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:facterinvurt at hotmail.com">facterinvurt at hotmail.com</A>&gt;=
wrote=20
in message <A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:3647AFD6.4C700849 at hotmail.com">3647AFD6.4C700849 at hotmail.c=
om</A>...</DIV>
<B><FONT size=3D+4>*sigh*</FONT></B> <BR><FONT size=3D-2>. . ..you =
know what the=20
*sigh* is for .. . .</FONT><FONT size=3D-2></FONT>=20
<P><B><FONT size=3D+2>=3D(</FONT></B><FONT size=3D-2></FONT>=20
<P><FONT size=3D-2>Fac.</FONT> <BR><B><FONT =
size=3D-2></FONT></B>&nbsp;=20
[View Quote] <P><BR>probably no one anymore. . ...i havnt seen ANY COF employee =
post an=20
article in the newsgroup for about 2 months now...and i think maybe =
only=20
Lucrezia has abnything to do with it really . ..&nbsp; besides =
roland=20
posting with a bug fix beta message, theres hasnt been squat from =
anyone at=20
COF. . . .=20
<P>i'd kind of like to raise this question (it was a post in =
wishlist), and=20
im hoping that the moderator doesnt find it too out of line.=20
<P>COF, where ARE you ?? We never see any posts, we have no word =
from you,=20
all we have is Lucrezia occasionally stating something in here, and =
her=20
doing the newsletter. And, sometimes we &quot;get word&quot; from =
Razzle (if=20
your a PK) as to something . ..&nbsp; but, for all intents and =
purposes, you=20
have no community presence anymore . . ..=20
<P>It's kind of sad, because I dont get it. Does this have to do =
with legal=20
issues, and, if so, why not jstu say so and be done with it ? We the =

citizens *need* contact with the company, because otherwise you get =
so much=20
rumour mongering . ..and, also, to tell you the truth, contact with =
COF=20
makes things in AW a little more tangible. Ie, i ahvnt been into AW =
for=20
ages, basically because i have found it has grown very very =
stagnant. .=20
..something like the BallBot tho might fix this . ..otherwise. . =
..well, i=20
have to say it, it has been damn boring in the worlds lately.=20
<P>Maybe it's jsut me, but i dunno .,. i hear alot of it . ..and =
mainly it=20
stems from the feeling that COF is letting things go in their =
community=20
interaction . ...and that people think to themselves, &quot;well, if =
they=20
wont communicate with us, then why should we both trying to =
communicate=20
anything to them&quot;. . .=20
<P>I dunno . .. jsut musings really . .. Im feeling a bit sad about =
all the=20
stagnation lately i guess. .&nbsp; I go into the beta group, and =
theres=20
nothing .. . and i look in here and there more of the same . =
....things jsut=20
dont seem to be progressing anywhere . ..=20
<P>mmmm=20
<P>Fac.</P></BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01BE0C33.F1312DB0--

queen bee

Nov 10, 1998, 4:19am
--------------0849F990E82D5B81016C3066
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Shock?? Disappointment?

[View Quote] >
>
> emotional release?
>
[View Quote]
--------------0849F990E82D5B81016C3066
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
<FONT FACE="Jokerman"><FONT SIZE=+2>Shock??&nbsp; Disappointment?</FONT></FONT>

[View Quote] <BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">fac
&lt;<A HREF="mailto:facterinvurt at hotmail.com">facterinvurt at hotmail.com</A>>
[View Quote] <P><B><FONT SIZE=+2>=(</FONT></B>

<P><FONT SIZE=-2>Fac.</FONT>
<BR>&nbsp;

[View Quote] [View Quote]
<P>probably no one anymore. . ...i havnt seen ANY COF employee post an
article in the newsgroup for about 2 months now...and i think maybe only
Lucrezia has abnything to do with it really . ..&nbsp; besides roland posting
with a bug fix beta message, theres hasnt been squat from anyone at COF.
.. . .

<P>i'd kind of like to raise this question (it was a post in wishlist),
and im hoping that the moderator doesnt find it too out of line.

<P>COF, where ARE you ?? We never see any posts, we have no word from you,
all we have is Lucrezia occasionally stating something in here, and her
doing the newsletter. And, sometimes we "get word" from Razzle (if your
a PK) as to something . ..&nbsp; but, for all intents and purposes, you
have no community presence anymore . . ..

<P>It's kind of sad, because I dont get it. Does this have to do with legal
issues, and, if so, why not jstu say so and be done with it ? We the citizens
*need* contact with the company, because otherwise you get so much rumour
mongering . ..and, also, to tell you the truth, contact with COF makes
things in AW a little more tangible. Ie, i ahvnt been into AW for ages,
basically because i have found it has grown very very stagnant. . ..something
like the BallBot tho might fix this . ..otherwise. . .well, i have to say
it, it has been damn boring in the worlds lately.

<P>Maybe it's jsut me, but i dunno .,. i hear alot of it . ..and mainly
it stems from the feeling that COF is letting things go in their community
interaction . ...and that people think to themselves, "well, if they wont
communicate with us, then why should we both trying to communicate anything
to them". . .

<P>I dunno . .. jsut musings really . .. Im feeling a bit sad about all
the stagnation lately i guess. .&nbsp; I go into the beta group, and theres
nothing .. . and i look in here and there more of the same . ...things
jsut dont seem to be progressing anywhere . ..

<P>mmmm

<P>Fac.</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>

--------------0849F990E82D5B81016C3066--

mgib

Nov 10, 1998, 4:45am
--------------26A53FFDAA6E93953C6F04F6
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Yes, I don't get it. Everything is fine. We are playing nicely. We gonna
live some exciting moments with soccer game. Maybe an heartache? Have
you been dismissed from
Duchesse's cabana boy soccer team?
Speak up my friend! We are here to cheer you!!

[View Quote] > Shock?? Disappointment?
>
[View Quote]

--------------26A53FFDAA6E93953C6F04F6
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
Yes, I don't get it. Everything is fine. We are playing nicely. We gonna
live some exciting moments with soccer game. Maybe an heartache? Have you
been dismissed from
<BR>Duchesse's cabana boy soccer team?
<BR>&nbsp;Speak up my friend! We are here to cheer you!!

[View Quote] [View Quote] <BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">fac
&lt;<A HREF="mailto:facterinvurt at hotmail.com">facterinvurt at hotmail.com</A>>
[View Quote] <P><B><FONT SIZE=+2>=(</FONT></B>

<P><FONT SIZE=-2>Fac.</FONT>
<BR>&nbsp;

[View Quote] <P>i'd kind of like to raise this question (it was a post in wishlist),
and im hoping that the moderator doesnt find it too out of line.

<P>COF, where ARE you ?? We never see any posts, we have no word from you,
all we have is Lucrezia occasionally stating something in here, and her
doing the newsletter. And, sometimes we "get word" from Razzle (if your
a PK) as to something . ..&nbsp; but, for all intents and purposes, you
have no community presence anymore . . ..

<P>It's kind of sad, because I dont get it. Does this have to do with legal
issues, and, if so, why not jstu say so and be done with it ? We the citizens
*need* contact with the company, because otherwise you get so much rumour
mongering . ..and, also, to tell you the truth, contact with COF makes
things in AW a little more tangible. Ie, i ahvnt been into AW for ages,
basically because i have found it has grown very very stagnant. . ..something
like the BallBot tho might fix this . ..otherwise. . .well, i have to say
it, it has been damn boring in the worlds lately.

<P>Maybe it's jsut me, but i dunno .,. i hear alot of it . ..and mainly
it stems from the feeling that COF is letting things go in their community
interaction . ...and that people think to themselves, "well, if they wont
communicate with us, then why should we both trying to communicate anything
to them". . .

<P>I dunno . .. jsut musings really . .. Im feeling a bit sad about all
the stagnation lately i guess. .&nbsp; I go into the beta group, and theres
nothing .. . and i look in here and there more of the same . ...things
jsut dont seem to be progressing anywhere . ..

<P>mmmm

<P>Fac.</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>

--------------26A53FFDAA6E93953C6F04F6--

wepwawet

Nov 10, 1998, 5:04am
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01BE0C46.19212840
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

We should dine at La Coupole while the RP team is playing, mgib. That =
should insure victory :)
[View Quote] Shock?? Disappointment?=20
[View Quote] =20
emotional release?
[View Quote] Fac.=20
=20

[View Quote] [View Quote] COF, where ARE you ?? We never see any posts, we =
have no word from you, all we have is Lucrezia occasionally stating =
something in here, and her doing the newsletter. And, sometimes we "get =
word" from Razzle (if your a PK) as to something . .. but, for all =
intents and purposes, you have no community presence anymore . . ..=20

It's kind of sad, because I dont get it. Does this =
have to do with legal issues, and, if so, why not jstu say so and be =
done with it ? We the citizens *need* contact with the company, because =
otherwise you get so much rumour mongering . ..and, also, to tell you =
the truth, contact with COF makes things in AW a little more tangible. =
Ie, i ahvnt been into AW for ages, basically because i have found it has =
grown very very stagnant. . ..something like the BallBot tho might fix =
this . ..otherwise. . .well, i have to say it, it has been damn boring =
in the worlds lately.=20

Maybe it's jsut me, but i dunno .,. i hear alot of =
it . ..and mainly it stems from the feeling that COF is letting things =
go in their community interaction . ...and that people think to =
themselves, "well, if they wont communicate with us, then why should we =
both trying to communicate anything to them". . .=20

I dunno . .. jsut musings really . .. Im feeling a =
bit sad about all the stagnation lately i guess. . I go into the beta =
group, and theres nothing .. . and i look in here and there more of the =
same . ...things jsut dont seem to be progressing anywhere . ..=20

mmmm=20

Fac.

=20
=20

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01BE0C46.19212840
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D'"MSHTML 4.72.3509.100"' name=3DGENERATOR>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>We should dine at La Coupole while =
the RP team=20
is playing, mgib.&nbsp; That should insure victory :)</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: =
5px">
[View Quote] communicate with us, then why should we both trying =
to=20
communicate anything to them&quot;. . .=20
<P>I dunno . .. jsut musings really . .. Im feeling =
a bit=20
sad about all the stagnation lately i guess. .&nbsp; =
I go=20
into the beta group, and theres nothing .. . and i =
look in=20
here and there more of the same . ...things jsut =
dont seem=20
to be progressing anywhere . ..=20
<P>mmmm=20
=
<P>Fac.</P></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>&nbs=
p;=20
</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01BE0C46.19212840--

facter

Nov 10, 1998, 5:47am
--------------922173095F198BB28C778E68
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

no, your all incorrect.

The sigh is for sadness.

Fac.

[View Quote] > Shock?? Disappointment?
>
[View Quote] --------------922173095F198BB28C778E68
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
<html>
<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
no, your all incorrect.
<p><b><font size=+3>The sigh is for sadness.</font></b><b><font size=+3></font></b>
<p><b><font size=-1>Fac.</font></b>
[View Quote] <blockquote
style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">fac
&lt;<a href="mailto:facterinvurt at hotmail.com">facterinvurt at hotmail.com</a>>
[View Quote] </body>
</html>

--------------922173095F198BB28C778E68--

scred

Nov 10, 1998, 10:58am
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01BE0C7F.E5D8E790
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

As I thought. :{
[View Quote] Fac.=20


------=_NextPart_000_0033_01BE0C7F.E5D8E790
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type><!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 =
transitional//en"><HTML>
<META content=3D'"MSHTML 5.00.0707.2700"' name=3DGENERATOR>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 face=3DArial size=3D2>As I thought.&nbsp; =
:{</FONT></DIV>

<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: =
5px">
<DIV>facter &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:facterinvurt at hotmail.com">facterinvurt at hotmail.com</A>&gt;=
wrote=20
in message <A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:3647EFA2.76E99118 at hotmail.com">3647EFA2.76E99118 at hotmail.c=
om</A>...</DIV>
no, your all incorrect.=20
<P><B><FONT size=3D+3>The sigh is for sadness.</FONT></B><B><FONT=20
size=3D+3></FONT></B>=20
<P><B><FONT size=3D-1>Fac.</FONT></B> </P></BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01BE0C7F.E5D8E790--

1  2  |  
Awportals.com is a privately held community resource website dedicated to Active Worlds.
Copyright (c) Mark Randall 2006 - 2022. All Rights Reserved.
Awportals.com   ·   ProLibraries Live   ·   Twitter   ·   LinkedIn