scred // User Search

1  |

Ejection identification - Put to TOP of list

May 25, 1998, 12:39am
Uh oh, Fac - another one! You're sure to become labelled as a whiner now!
:) Well, the rest of us will be here to welcome you, once the 'holy ones'
are done with you!

[View Quote]

Security Hole

Aug 12, 1998, 9:58am
ROTFLMAO

[View Quote] >How about if instead of following your advice to skip threads I instead
>decide to just follow your example of posting off topic in all the
>newsgroups. :)
>
>Get a clue Paul, there is no excuse for boorishly imposing your interests
on
>people in 3 different newsgroups at the same time.

Custom AV?

------=_NextPart_000_0049_01BE0BB5.82CF1C70

I expect these posts will all be gone, as well, once some special person =
wakes up from their stupor, and gets back to censoring. LOL
[View Quote] REINSTATE PROTAGONIST!!=20

[View Quote] I understand, but again this looks like useless to me as anyway =
they DO read it here. Read back Seren's post again to understand why.=20
[View Quote] special entry? no, just cof at activeworlds.com=20
Even if they don't reply, they might just read it and get a knot =
in their stomach or somethin'. maybe it might not, but, who knows?=20

[View Quote] What's the reason? As said Seren, they read this ng. Or do you =
have any special entry?=20
[View Quote] I forwarded this message to COF=20
[View Quote] =20
[View Quote] COF, where ARE you ?? We never see any posts, we have no =
word from you, all we have is Lucrezia occasionally stating something in =
here, and her doing the newsletter. And, sometimes we "get word" from =
Razzle (if your a PK) as to something . .. but, for all intents and =
purposes, you have no community presence anymore . . ..=20

It's kind of sad, because I dont get it. Does this have to =
do with legal issues, and, if so, why not jstu say so and be done with =
it ? We the citizens *need* contact with the company, because otherwise =
you get so much rumour mongering . ..and, also, to tell you the truth, =
contact with COF makes things in AW a little more tangible. Ie, i ahvnt =
been into AW for ages, basically because i have found it has grown very =
very stagnant. . ..something like the BallBot tho might fix this . =
...otherwise. . .well, i have to say it, it has been damn boring in the =
worlds lately.=20

Maybe it's jsut me, but i dunno .,. i hear alot of it . =
...and mainly it stems from the feeling that COF is letting things go in =
their community interaction . ...and that people think to themselves, =
"well, if they wont communicate with us, then why should we both trying =
to communicate anything to them". . .=20

I dunno . .. jsut musings really . .. Im feeling a bit sad =
about all the stagnation lately i guess. . I go into the beta group, =
and theres nothing .. . and i look in here and there more of the same . =
....things jsut dont seem to be progressing anywhere . ..=20

mmmm=20

Fac.

=20
=20

------=_NextPart_000_0049_01BE0BB5.82CF1C70

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type><HTML>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 face=3DArial size=3D2>I expect these posts =
will all be=20
gone, as well, once some special person wakes up from their stupor, and =
gets=20
back to censoring.&nbsp; LOL</FONT></DIV>

<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: =
5px">
<DIV>Queen Bee &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:queenb at unforgettable.com">queenb at unforgettable.com</A>&gt;=
wrote=20
in message <A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:3646D1B1.C9AC2D58 at unforgettable.com">3646D1B1.C9AC2D58 at unf=
orgettable.com</A>...</DIV>
When Wep's and my property was deleted a couple of weeks ago, I posted =
here=20
and cc'd a copy to ENZO.&nbsp; I was concerned that the posts were =
being=20
deleted before he could read them.&nbsp; I got this reply back from =
him:&nbsp;=20
&quot;I do not know anything about it....me&quot;.&nbsp; Nothing more =
was=20
done...nothing more was said...just more deletions to silence the=20
inquiries.&nbsp; The above mentioned deletions were made when Lucrezia =
was out=20
of the country, and when asked about them, she replied.&nbsp; &quot;I =
do not=20
know anything about it&quot;.&nbsp; Make your own deductions.&nbsp; =
You may=20
get a letter of cheer from Lucrezia, but I doubt you'll get a serious =
response=20
from anyone at COF.&nbsp; In my opinion, they have more important =
concerns=20
than this ng or the community...nothing terribly surprising.=20
<P>&nbsp;<A href=3D"news://vrnews.synergycorp.com/AWDiscussion">DM's=20
newsgroup</A>=20
<P><B><U><FONT size=3D+1>REINSTATE PROTAGONIST!!</FONT></U></B>=20
[View Quote] wishlist), and im hoping that the moderator doesnt find it =
too out=20
of line.=20
<P>COF, where ARE you ?? We never see any posts, we have no =
word=20
from you, all we have is Lucrezia occasionally stating =
something in=20
here, and her doing the newsletter. And, sometimes we =
&quot;get=20
word&quot; from Razzle (if your a PK) as to something . =
...&nbsp;=20
but, for all intents and purposes, you have no community =
presence=20
anymore . . ..=20
<P>It's kind of sad, because I dont get it. Does this have =
to do=20
with legal issues, and, if so, why not jstu say so and be =
done with=20
it ? We the citizens *need* contact with the company, =
because=20
otherwise you get so much rumour mongering . ..and, also, to =
tell=20
you the truth, contact with COF makes things in AW a little =
more=20
tangible. Ie, i ahvnt been into AW for ages, basically =
because i=20
have found it has grown very very stagnant. . ..something =
like the=20
BallBot tho might fix this . ..otherwise. . .well, i have to =
say it,=20
it has been damn boring in the worlds lately.=20
<P>Maybe it's jsut me, but i dunno .,. i hear alot of it . =
...and=20
mainly it stems from the feeling that COF is letting things =
go in=20
their community interaction . ...and that people think to=20
themselves, &quot;well, if they wont communicate with us, =
then why=20
should we both trying to communicate anything to them&quot;. =
.. .=20
<P>I dunno . .. jsut musings really . .. Im feeling a bit =
sad about=20
all the stagnation lately i guess. .&nbsp; I go into the =
beta group,=20
and theres nothing .. . and i look in here and there more of =
the=20
same . ...things jsut dont seem to be progressing anywhere . =
...=20
<P>mmmm=20
<P>Fac.</P></BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp; </BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0049_01BE0BB5.82CF1C70--

Custom AV?

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01BE0C33.F1312DB0

emotional release? =20
[View Quote] Fac.=20
=20

[View Quote] =20
[View Quote] i'd kind of like to raise this question (it was a post in wishlist), =
and im hoping that the moderator doesnt find it too out of line.=20

[...]

http-equiv=3DContent-Type><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 =
Transitional//EN"><HTML>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<H1>emotional release?&nbsp; </H1>

<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: =
5px">
<DIV>fac &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:facterinvurt at hotmail.com">facterinvurt at hotmail.com</A>&gt;=
wrote=20
in message <A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:3647AFD6.4C700849 at hotmail.com">3647AFD6.4C700849 at hotmail.c=
om</A>...</DIV>
<B><FONT size=3D+4>*sigh*</FONT></B> <BR><FONT size=3D-2>. . ..you =
know what the=20
*sigh* is for .. . .</FONT><FONT size=3D-2></FONT>=20
<P><B><FONT size=3D+2>=3D(</FONT></B><FONT size=3D-2></FONT>=20
<P><FONT size=3D-2>Fac.</FONT> <BR><B><FONT =
size=3D-2></FONT></B>&nbsp;=20
[View Quote] <P><BR>probably no one anymore. . ...i havnt seen ANY COF employee =
post an=20
article in the newsgroup for about 2 months now...and i think maybe =
only=20
Lucrezia has abnything to do with it really . ..&nbsp; besides =
roland=20
posting with a bug fix beta message, theres hasnt been squat from =
anyone at=20
COF. . . .=20
<P>i'd kind of like to raise this question (it was a post in =
wishlist), and=20
im hoping that the moderator doesnt find it too out of line.=20
<P>COF, where ARE you ?? We never see any posts, we have no word =
from you,=20
all we have is Lucrezia occasionally stating something in here, and =
her=20
doing the newsletter. And, sometimes we &quot;get word&quot; from =
Razzle (if=20
your a PK) as to something . ..&nbsp; but, for all intents and =
purposes, you=20
have no community presence anymore . . ..=20
<P>It's kind of sad, because I dont get it. Does this have to do =
with legal=20
issues, and, if so, why not jstu say so and be done with it ? We the =

citizens *need* contact with the company, because otherwise you get =
so much=20
rumour mongering . ..and, also, to tell you the truth, contact with =
COF=20
makes things in AW a little more tangible. Ie, i ahvnt been into AW =
for=20
ages, basically because i have found it has grown very very =
stagnant. .=20
..something like the BallBot tho might fix this . ..otherwise. . =
..well, i=20
have to say it, it has been damn boring in the worlds lately.=20
<P>Maybe it's jsut me, but i dunno .,. i hear alot of it . ..and =
mainly it=20
stems from the feeling that COF is letting things go in their =
community=20
interaction . ...and that people think to themselves, &quot;well, if =
they=20
wont communicate with us, then why should we both trying to =
communicate=20
anything to them&quot;. . .=20
<P>I dunno . .. jsut musings really . .. Im feeling a bit sad about =
all the=20
stagnation lately i guess. .&nbsp; I go into the beta group, and =
theres=20
nothing .. . and i look in here and there more of the same . =
....things jsut=20
dont seem to be progressing anywhere . ..=20
<P>mmmm=20
<P>Fac.</P></BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01BE0C33.F1312DB0--

Custom AV?

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01BE0C7F.E5D8E790

As I thought. :{
[View Quote] Fac.=20

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01BE0C7F.E5D8E790

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type><!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 =
transitional//en"><HTML>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 face=3DArial size=3D2>As I thought.&nbsp; =
:{</FONT></DIV>

<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: =
5px">
<DIV>facter &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:facterinvurt at hotmail.com">facterinvurt at hotmail.com</A>&gt;=
wrote=20
in message <A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:3647EFA2.76E99118 at hotmail.com">3647EFA2.76E99118 at hotmail.c=
om</A>...</DIV>
no, your all incorrect.=20
<P><B><FONT size=3D+3>The sigh is for sadness.</FONT></B><B><FONT=20
size=3D+3></FONT></B>=20
<P><B><FONT size=3D-1>Fac.</FONT></B> </P></BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01BE0C7F.E5D8E790--

"Restricted Commands"

Jan 10, 2001, 11:32pm
Sure seems like light would have to be added to the list, though, doesn't
it, agent1?

[View Quote]

how incompetent can AWCI get? god damn...

Feb 10, 2001, 2:35pm
typical. and lame. drive through my little friend. muwahahaha.

[View Quote]

Over.

Feb 10, 2001, 2:32pm
Sid, pass me the chips, please. I don't want to have to get out of my
recliner.

[View Quote]

citizen number 330000!!!

Feb 19, 2001, 8:47pm
my cit number is ... oh, nevermind

[View Quote]

Facter, your mission if you choose to accept it

Mar 9, 2001, 12:29am
"upgrading" to NT? as in nt4, the end of the line? why don't you "upgrade"
to win95, then? neither one of them are shipping. technically, XP is
sortof NT5.1, so why do you group it with that POS "ME"...

[View Quote]

Does Roland even care about AW? He sure as hell doesn't act like it...

Mar 4, 2001, 1:13pm
you should stop using the product. they clearly take advantage of you.
it's just not fair.

[View Quote]

Advice for tourist

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01C0EBBC.9F4CE690

a..=20
Post more html!!! J=20
[View Quote] And i even have on my REMEMBER TELEPORTS LIST a site on AW that =
teleports=20
you to several WOWOW!!!!! BARE LEGAL ANYTHING i bet you do!! are you =
a sick too??sites all over AW and=20
one of them is Pink Villiage in AW. you sure have a hangup on pink =
villege! But that tourist didn't use any=20
SWEAR or CUSS words [or did you leave some of that browser chat out =
of you=20
post here] no! and with what you posted here that PK 13 didn't do =
anything wrong=20
wheather it was BOLD SPEAK or not bold speaking. are you sureeee?=20

And the last time i poped into WildAW...ah It was a PUBLIC BUILD =
PLACE=20
for TOURISTS & CIT's and is 1000 km nswe big. Just like AW [alpha =
World]=20
is a public build place. really??? And you don't seem to mind what =
goes on there...you sure about that??!=20
Why should you mind what goes on in another public build world =
either. maybe i have a large nose?=20

If you do mind... There is another few recourses you have...this =
sounds like the military LOL=20

1 - BUY your own world & you can decide what is permissible builds=20
and none of them would have to be "SICK STUFF" i already have a =
few ! want me to buy another???=20

2 - There are several universes out there now that you could go to =
and build. i built one whole universe isn't that enough??=20
[My best one would be Dreamland Park Universe as their worlds cost =
the same=20
as AW's & the cit's cost the same too] AND you don't have to worry =
about=20
some PK ANYTHING in BOLD SPEAK say anything to a tourist... There =
are=20
NO PK's IN Dreamland Park Universe... YET!!!!! you sure? was =
last time i was there bout 2 years ago LOL=20

SICK STUFF =3D Generally refers to SEX STUFF and that is most likely =
what=20
LadyBunny is so upset about... SICK STUFF why are you talking to =
about me as if i wasn't here????=20

But when you build in a world where the signs clearly state at the =
entrance=20
that ANYTHING GOES... Well... Just don't be toooo surprised to see =
some=20
SICK STUFF happening on that world. maybe you should talk to Flagg =
about the sick stuff or does he even talk to yu!=20
TO see what i mean... POP like snap crackle? into WildAW and you =
will see all the signs=20
and messages about that world within a 5 - 10 meter nswe of GZ. you =
sure like to hollar alot you training to be a pk?=20
=20

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01C0EBBC.9F4CE690

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIR>
<LI><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT></LI></DIR>
<DIV>&nbsp;<B style=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">Post more =
html!!!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN></B><B=20
style=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Wingdings; mso-ascii-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-char-type: symbol; =
mso-symbol-font-family: Wingdings"><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-char-type: symbol; mso-symbol-font-family: =
Wingdings">J</SPAN></SPAN>=20
<?xml:namespace prefix =3D o ns =3D =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"=20
/><o:p></o:p></B></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"ladybunny" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:LadyBunny at triad.rr.com">LadyBunny at triad.rr.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3B195471.1014C71B at triad.rr.com">news:3B195471.1014C71B at triad=
..rr.com</A>...</DIV><I><FONT=20
[View Quote] <BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=3D"CITE">I suppose you have been to all the worlds in =
all of=20
AW and have seen all <BR>the really "SICK STUFF" your self? <I><FONT =

color=3D#ff0000>no!</FONT> </I>Am i correct? <I><FONT =
color=3D#ff0000>of=20
course!</FONT></I> <BR>Maybe that PK 13 has seen a build or two in=20
WildAW...&nbsp; Haven't you noticed <BR>that entry signs when you =
popped=20
into WildAW? <I><FONT color=3D#ff6666>never been there!</FONT></I>=20
<BR>ANYTHING GOES IN THERE <BR>What does that mean? <I><FONT=20
color=3D#ff0000>all balloons fly high?!?</FONT></I> <BR>Could there =
possibly=20
be somewhere way off the beaten path a build or two <BR>that the PK =
13 knew=20
about as being BARLY LEGAL STUFF "SICK STUFF"...&nbsp; <I><FONT=20
color=3D#ff6666>possibly!</FONT></I>=20
<P>He could have sent the person to AW &amp; Pink Villiage as =
well..<I><FONT=20
color=3D#ff6666><FONT size=3D+1>where they gay?!?</FONT></FONT></I> =
<BR>Or PRIDE=20
WORLD... <I><FONT size=3D+1><FONT color=3D#ff0000>(oh)</FONT> =
</FONT></I>They=20
have some BARELY LEGAL "SICK STUFF" things as well...<I><FONT=20
color=3D#cc0000>(your hollaring at me!)</FONT></I> <BR>But maybe =
that PK 13=20
isn't into that type of BARELY LEGAL stuff <I><FONT =
color=3D#ff0000>is he only=20
into Legal sick stuff? </FONT></I>and wouldn't <BR>have a clue to =
Pink=20
Villiage in AW or PRIDE World...<I><FONT color=3D#ff6666>barely=20
legal?</FONT></I> <BR>I do...<FONT size=3D+2><FONT =
color=3D#ff6666>sicko!</FONT>=20
</FONT>and i would have said go there. <B><I><FONT =
color=3D#ff6666><FONT=20
size=3D-2>figures !</FONT></FONT></I></B>=20
<P>And i even have on my REMEMBER TELEPORTS LIST a site on AW that =
teleports=20
<BR>you to several WOWOW!!!!! BARE LEGAL ANYTHING <FONT =
size=3D+3><I><FONT=20
color=3D#cc0000>i bet you do!! are you a sick =
too??</FONT></I>s</FONT>ites all=20
over AW and <BR>one of them is Pink Villiage in AW.&nbsp; =
<B><I><U><FONT=20
color=3D#ff6666>you sure have a hangup on pink =
villege!</FONT></U></I></B> But=20
that tourist didn't use any <BR>SWEAR or CUSS words [or did you =
leave some=20
of that browser chat out of you <BR>post here] <I><FONT =
color=3D#ff6666>no!=20
</FONT></I>and with what you posted here that PK 13 didn't do =
anything wrong=20
<BR>wheather it was BOLD SPEAK or not bold speaking.<I><FONT =
color=3D#ff0000>=20
are you sureeee?</FONT></I>=20
<P>And the last time i poped into WildAW...<I><FONT=20
color=3D#ff0000>ah</FONT></I> It was a PUBLIC BUILD PLACE <BR>for =
TOURISTS=20
&amp; CIT's and is 1000 km nswe big. Just like AW [alpha World] =
<BR>is a=20
public build place.&nbsp; <I><FONT color=3D#ff0000>really??? =
</FONT></I>And=20
you don't seem to mind what goes on there...<I><FONT =
color=3D#ff0000>you sure=20
about that??!</FONT></I> <BR>Why should you mind what goes on in =
another=20
public build world either.<I><FONT color=3D#ff6666> maybe i have a =
large=20
nose?</FONT></I>=20
<P>If you do mind...&nbsp;&nbsp; There is another few recourses you=20
have...<I><FONT color=3D#ff0000>this sounds like the military =
LOL</FONT></I>=20
<P>1 - BUY your own world &amp; you can decide what is permissible =
builds=20
<BR>and none of them would have to be "SICK STUFF"&nbsp;&nbsp; =
<I><FONT=20
color=3D#cc0000>i already have a few ! want me to buy =
another???</FONT></I>=20
<P>2 - There are several universes out there now that you could go =
to and=20
build.<I><FONT color=3D#ff0000> i built one whole universe isn't =
that=20
enough??</FONT></I> <BR>[My best one would be Dreamland Park =
Universe as=20
their worlds cost the same <BR>as AW's &amp; the cit's cost the same =

too]&nbsp; AND you don't have to worry about <BR>some PK ANYTHING in =
BOLD=20
SPEAK say anything to a tourist... There are <BR>NO PK's IN =
Dreamland Park=20
Universe...&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; YET!!!!!<I><FONT =
color=3D#ff0000> you=20
sure? was last time i was there bout 2 years ago LOL</FONT></I>=20
<P>SICK STUFF =3D Generally refers to SEX STUFF and that is most =
likely what=20
<BR>LadyBunny is so upset about...&nbsp; SICK STUFF&nbsp; <I><FONT=20
color=3D#ff0000>why are you talking to about me as if i wasn't=20
here????</FONT></I>=20
<P>But when you build in a world where the signs clearly state at =
the=20
entrance <BR>that ANYTHING GOES...&nbsp; Well...&nbsp; Just don't be =
toooo=20
surprised to see some <BR>SICK STUFF happening on that =
world.<I><FONT=20
color=3D#ff0000>&nbsp; maybe you should talk to Flagg about the sick =
stuff or=20
does he even talk to yu!</FONT></I> <BR>TO see what i mean...&nbsp; =
POP=20
<I><FONT color=3D#cc0000>like snap crackle?&nbsp; </FONT></I>into =
WildAW and=20
you will see all the signs <BR>and messages about that world within =
a 5 - 10=20
meter nswe of GZ. <I><FONT color=3D#cc0000>you sure like to hollar =
alot you=20
training to be a pk?</FONT></I>=20
<BR>&nbsp;</P></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01C0EBBC.9F4CE690--

Post in Xav's forum:)....*shrugs*...LOL

Jun 2, 2001, 12:25am
Umm... i had to register to post in this lame-assed forum. had to pay, too.
i don't see the problem, alfalfa...

[View Quote]

Post in Xav's forum:)....*shrugs*...LOL

Jun 2, 2001, 12:31am
ok

i will register an account there in your name and start posting silly

Post in Xav's forum:)....*shrugs*...LOL

Jun 2, 2001, 2:45pm
perhaps i can stop by KMart and buy you a clue, alfalfa? :)

[View Quote]

Low vs High cit numbers

------=_NextPart_000_01CA_01C105E9.B8281D00

what do you win? nothing. 1208 for me, tyrell.
[View Quote] I started using AW in 1995 and (according to Options =3D> =
Citizens... in=20
the AWB), I immigrated in August of 1996. My citizen number is =
92986,=20
which, in my opinion, is pretty low.=20
Builderz=20
Stuff-X - Bot & World Hosting Services=20
http://aw.stuff-x.com/=20
PGP Key ID: 0xAC0E7073 (for non-commercial use)

--=20
Tyrell - Alpha Prime - 21.8s 457e 90 - "Mundus vult decipi"=20
"Eat well, stay fit, die anyway."=20
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/ty1/index.html=20
http://www.dlcwest.com/~rpatter/index.html=20
ICQ UN - 272905=20
All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.=20
=20

------=_NextPart_000_01CA_01C105E9.B8281D00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>what do you win? nothing.&nbsp; 1208 =
for me,=20
tyrell.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"tyrell" &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:tyrell1 at sk.sympatico.ca">tyrell1 at sk.sympatico.ca</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3B40E72F.9CC66109 at sk.sympatico.ca">news:3B40E72F.9CC66109 at sk=
..sympatico.ca</A>...</DIV>Hmmm...=20
Cit# 9096... ('95)... er... what do I win... :-)=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_01CA_01C105E9.B8281D00--

Low vs High cit numbers

Jul 6, 2001, 9:08am
yes. oh, you meant your citizen number. i thought you meant...

[View Quote]

Low vs High cit numbers

Jul 6, 2001, 9:08am
i would say anything 1208 or under is low. :)

[View Quote]

Low vs High cit numbers

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C10661.9DBCB930

that's illgotten. nice try tho.
[View Quote] http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/ty1/tyrell3j.html (go there to see who it =
is... :-) )=20

(it) is kept current etc... As I'm the only one of the original (core =
group) doing so, and in light of my $20 a year... this in fact makes it =
mine. :-) )=20

Send prezzy in return address... :-)=20

[View Quote] what do you win? nothing. 1208 for me, tyrell.=20
[...]

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2505.0" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>that's illgotten.&nbsp; nice try =
tho.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"tyrell" &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:tyrell1 at sk.sympatico.ca">tyrell1 at sk.sympatico.ca</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3B45C246.7B964A0 at sk.sympatico.ca">news:3B45C246.7B964A0 at sk.s=
ympatico.ca</A>...</DIV>Hmmm...=20
Got you beat... I'm also Cit# 983 :-)=20
<P>(those who'v been in Alpha from the start will recognize this =
Account as a=20
(Dataman) 'co-op' Account... I was one of 'the group' and over the =
last 3=20
years I'v been maintaining it (paying the yearly Cit $20) so=20
<P><A=20
=
href=3D"http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/ty1/tyrell3j.html">http://www3.sk.sym=
patico.ca/ty1/tyrell3j.html</A>=20
(go there to see who it is... :-) )=20
<P>(it) is kept current etc... As I'm the only one of the original =
(core=20
group) doing so, and in light of my $20 a year... this in fact makes =
it mine.=20
:-) )=20
<P>Send prezzy in return address... :-)=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C10661.9DBCB930--

OFF TOPIC ATN. facter fire wall testing

Aug 3, 2001, 2:31pm
you know, i have a friend who resorts to calling people 5 year-olds when
he's getting in a pissy mood. :P

[View Quote]

To the Cy Committee: A letter from an "old-timer"

Sep 4, 2002, 11:25pm
I confess. It was me.

[View Quote]

To the Cy Committee: A letter from an "old-timer"

Sep 4, 2002, 11:26pm
was not.