Starby Solutions (Community)

Starby Solutions // Community

1  2  |

qrv

May 5, 2004, 8:25pm
[View Quote] Grow the f*cking hell up.

Your attempt at being judgemental is unwanted.

You do realize nobody on this newsgroup gives a damn about your petty
comments except you, right? In fact, I bet they're getting pretty annoyed by
you. You're obviously one of those people that hold grudges and thinks
you're better than anyone else.

Seiya didn't direct anything at you, so if he is bothering you in AW, EMAIL
AWI WITH YOUR COMPLAINTS. Pretty sad considering you're 18 and have to cause
trouble. Must be from lack of attention, but then I can see why you're
lacking that.

For the record: I am not for or against Seiya, but all his original post was
offering was free help to anyone who would want it.

alaskanshadow

May 5, 2004, 8:32pm
Here's a thought, piss off and stop forgiving people who treat the entire
community like shit. I dont give a fuck about your shallow opinions on what
I say, because its out of ignorance.

[View Quote]

alaskanshadow

May 5, 2004, 8:34pm
Also, jackass, I dont think I'm better than anyone else, thats the reason
SEIYA disgusts me, which cretins like you fail to realize. Now I know you
hate me for defending people you randomly flamed before, so by you bitching
me out for this, you're being a hypocrit. get a life.

[View Quote]

legion

May 5, 2004, 8:42pm
I'm now standing down my threats. I'm using old tricks Eep invented---
"filtering". Buh-bye, you people! *filters*

--
Legion

"I think, therefore I am" - Rene Descartes,
17th-century French philosopher, Earth
[View Quote]

ryan

May 5, 2004, 8:55pm
I already e-mailed AWI twice about flames a long time ago... I did not
receive a reply but I guess their reply was not in words but actions -
the General.Discussion group was taken down.

I don't think that warning people in this regard is very effective :(

Ryan
Citizen #323279

[View Quote]

ry

May 5, 2004, 9:25pm
Do you know you repeated the same sentance 3 times?

[View Quote]

zeofatex

May 6, 2004, 8:50am
1.) First of all, the flaming is entertaining since AWI does not seem to be
keeping us entertained -- which is what we all are paying for with a raised
price for minimal content (yes some of you might not know that prices nearly
doubled for everything and tourists used to be allowed in all worlds for
free). AWI could easily implement half of the stuff we are talking about in
the newsgroups. Get some serious testers, and at least one serious coder. I
know someone (he's in college) who is building a program similar to
activeworlds, (just a different engine) and it's already got every feature
AW has, and even more. Particles, physics, etc. Can we at least move this
topic over to Andras' ng under OffTopic.Flames as not to disrupt the
community ^_^.

2.) Second of all, "show your true colors" heh? Who's the one that made
everyone think he/it was a she and even virtually married a man. What's up
with that? Who's showing there true colors. It took you a couple of years
apparently. I don't think you have a right to tell people to 'show their
true colors'. Especially when I've seen how you've spoken to some people.

Don't get me wrong, your builds and ideas are excellent, but how as a
community can we trust you if you lied to us for this many years. We still
do not know if you truely are a man or not!

"legion" <jonsavel at juno.com> kirjoitti viestiss
news:4099576e at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Now, though, I might
> soften and ask E N Z O personally to delete this thread. But next time you
> flame in another thread again, I can and will ask E N Z O to shut down the
> newsgroup.
> --
> Legion
> flaming shits... 0_0

and

[View Quote]

.sharon none

May 6, 2004, 1:48pm
As long as Seiya is in here soliciting 'itself'... aiming frequently at
meeting new people (NEW AW CUSTOMERS ENZO) with it's lies, traps,
harassments, damaging abuse etc etc that so many of us are aware of and be
subjected to we will be here also trying to warn young and old, new or not
about it. SO GET USE TO IT. We are paying customers who have been abused
and have to read this scags crap in here while she is just setting everyone
up for another one of her twisted schemes. You want to tell me I don't have
the right to freedom of speech in a program I have been in for 7 years ?
Then I will find another means to get my words out you better be aware of
it. But this twisted freak can abuse everyone including kids of which we
just recently met another it has pounced on? NOT HARDLY BUD. AS LONG AS
YOU PROWL IN NG SEIYA WE ARE WATCHING EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE.

[View Quote]

ferruccio

May 6, 2004, 9:38pm
not doubled, they increased 350%, and now AW is relatively less fun than it
was in 2001. But, AWI feels that the real $$ are in private worlds, not a
community.

c p

May 7, 2004, 12:36am
Brock rocks we love him Brock=god, Brock is 1337

*bows in homage*
[View Quote]

lady nighthawk

May 7, 2004, 2:40pm
OK so call me old ... I've seen 1337 referred to a couple of times in these
NGs, some referring to M A T T even ... so do enlighten me, what exactly IS
1337 ... what does it signify/mean?

LNH

lord fett

May 7, 2004, 3:37pm
Commonly pronounced "Leet", this word comes from the word "Elite". Lately,
people just use 1337 or l33t.

[View Quote]

lady nighthawk

May 7, 2004, 5:19pm
oooooooooh OK ... thanks for the clarification.

0_o

LNH

rossyboy

May 9, 2004, 7:21pm
The word 1337 also refers to the Internet slang 1337.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leet

In 1337, the adjective 1337 means elite and is a compliment.