THE TRUTH IS HERE!!!!! (Community)

THE TRUTH IS HERE!!!!! // Community

1  2  |

hyper anthony

Nov 30, 2003, 3:57pm
Well, according to his IP last night sfter we were requested to check it,
they both matched Mr Bruce's. And considering the ones here match as
well....

-Hyper Anthony

Yer know what im gonna call you?

A MUPPET!!!!

- MR :)

bowen ten.sardna@newob

Nov 30, 2003, 5:08pm
[View Quote] Puppet... Muppet is a trademarked term, and not the right one.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

ep0ch

Nov 30, 2003, 6:19pm
Yes, "MrBruce"s ip last night was the same as his real one. Bruce, please,
just stop making more of a fool of yourself. SM may harbor M a t t, but does
he do anything bad? No. Does he mailbomb Bruce? Yes. But whose fault is
that, because of your inability to block his mailbombing, it is your fault.

-Ep0ch

[View Quote]

A MUPPET!!!!

- MR :)

robbie

Nov 30, 2003, 6:19pm
Daddy?

-Robbie

Yes, my son?

- MR

[View Quote]

a1ct command

Nov 30, 2003, 11:50pm
YOU'LL BE GONE FROM HERE SOONER THAN YOU THINK, YOU WILL GO DOWN, ALL OF YOU
WHO WERE INVOLVED IN THIS WILL GO DOWN! THAT'S A GUARANTEE!

------------------
A1CT Command

[View Quote]

tony m

Nov 30, 2003, 11:57pm
I think you need to shut down your computer, and take a week long vacation. There's no reason to be this upset over something that happened to a virtual world on the Internet.

[View Quote] > YOU'LL BE GONE FROM HERE SOONER THAN YOU THINK, YOU WILL GO DOWN, ALL OF YOU WHO WERE INVOLVED IN THIS WILL GO DOWN! THAT'S A GUARANTEE!

> ------------------
> A1CT Command

a1ct command

Dec 1, 2003, 12:00am
I THINK MATT NEEDS TO BE SHOT INTO HIS FUCKING HEAD!

------------------
A1CT Command
[View Quote]

tony m

Dec 1, 2003, 12:02am
I think you need to get a grip on reality. And this is the last I will reply to you in this thread, as you have already proven that you're incapable of being human.

[View Quote] > I THINK MATT NEEDS TO BE SHOT INTO HIS FUCKING HEAD!

a1ct command

Dec 1, 2003, 12:06am
INCAPPABLE OF BEING HUMAN? I WANT TO SEE YOU WHEN YOUR FUCKING WORLD GETS
WIPED!

------------------
A1CT Command

[View Quote]

mrbruce

Dec 1, 2003, 1:10am
Thanks 12 worlds got wipped because of your thoughtfulness.
[View Quote]

mrbruce

Dec 1, 2003, 1:19am
yeah ok... it was me, it was me...... it was me big deal you got what you
wanted asshole VWTV is suporior over A!!CT and you are the fucking king Im
just a pheasent you mighty king you. You have the communitys love williams,
i hope they kiss your royal hinesses feet. BUT YOU ARE A BUNCH of hackers!
And now that you showed all of AW what you can do if people go against you,
hacking thier computers, wipping their worlds, mail bombing thier emails
addresses now they will all worship VWTV and your ass.
MrBruce
[View Quote]

mrbruce

Dec 1, 2003, 1:27am
Are you an idoit? where did I post against your universe you moron? Because
the chat log started with welcome to Spiral Matrix? call it on idoit, I have
alot to tell AWI to now that you brought your universe name into it. BRING
IT ON YOU FOOL.....Would love you speak with Rick and JP about possible
lawsuits and your harboring of criminals and hackers. Im also sure I can
involve federal agencies to investigate you and your universe.
Call it on mr threat!
[View Quote]

echomencer

Dec 1, 2003, 1:40am
Well I have already been in contact with AWI via email on the matter, so
lets see shall we

Echo.

[View Quote]

a1ct command

Dec 1, 2003, 1:45am
YOU'LL LOSE AND BEING SHUT DOWN FOR HARBORING AND PROTECTING CRIMINALS, PAL,
IN OTHER WORDS, YOU ARE A CRIMINAL!

------------------
A1CT Command

[View Quote]

echomencer

Dec 1, 2003, 1:59am
So what you are saying basicly is because the people you claim did visit my
iniverse that its my fault and because I havent blocked them for doing no
wrong in my universe its all my fault.

The fact is, if indeed they are the same people you claim them to be and
they did do what ever has been dont in AW in a world related to you they
have never once caused any trouble in my universe and any one who would do
such a thing in it would be locked out for good and all the users in my
universe now this fact.

So perhaps you could expain to me just how am I supposed to work somthing
out that happened in another universe when I dont even own it or have any
control over it?

More to the point just how did it happen as I have never had this problem in
my universe in the few months I have been online.

Further more if I take you look on it then perhaps you should have the
entire internet shut down from the isp's to the websites they look at, the
search engines they use and what ever IM's they may use hell why not just
shut down microsoft, they must be running windows so I guess they are in
some way harbouring these people too.

Echo.

[View Quote]

mrbruce

Dec 1, 2003, 5:25am
Thats OK I have a Telephone and it gets through alot faster than an email
any day!
I'm sure your petty email is lost amoung all the ones from OP owners
complaining that their OP passwords were stolen by the people you harbor. So
your email might just get over looked and by the time it's read I'm sure my
proof, will put your lies to shame.
MrBruce
[View Quote]

mrbruce

Dec 1, 2003, 5:34am
No but you blocked me didnt you and where in your logs do you see me doing
anything wrong besides posting a chat from your universe?
So echo, by doing that you admit guilt.
I did nothing wrong while I was in your universe, yet there M A T T was and
a few others in open chat laughing nad carrying on about how they are
crashing a world server in AW's universe, and also lughing about sending
both emial bombs and other malisous activities.
Now lie your way out of this one smart guy!
Its more than VWTV Vs. A!!CT, its people allowed in your AW licensed
software universe that are hacking and cracking AW's software.
MrBruce
[View Quote]

rossyboy

Dec 1, 2003, 1:24pm
How many times do we need to tell you this, MrBruce? VWTV is not
anti-A!!CT. Quite frankly we wouldn't waste our time. We want to provide
the community with information and entertainment. Why would we oppose
something like A!!CT and cut off a large amount of our viewer base?

Yes, staff memebers do have opinions. But we can't control the
conversations at VWTV's GZ all the time. Don't rate VWTV by what happens
in VWTV world, rate us by what we put on your screen.

[View Quote]

rossyboy

Dec 1, 2003, 1:56pm

rossyboy

Dec 1, 2003, 3:38pm
> No but you blocked me didnt you and where in your logs do you see me doing
> anything wrong besides posting a chat from your universe?
> So echo, by doing that you admit guilt.

I generally block people when I'm ANNOYED with them, or TIRED OF HEARING
from them.

> I did nothing wrong while I was in your universe, yet there M A T T was and
> a few others in open chat laughing nad carrying on about how they are
> crashing a world server in AW's universe, and also lughing about sending
> both emial bombs and other malisous activities.
> Now lie your way out of this one smart guy!

Oh my GOSH! He must have been controlling their keyboards since they
were in his universe!

> Its more than VWTV Vs. A!!CT, its people allowed in your AW licensed
> software universe that are hacking and cracking AW's software.

MrBruce you just proved you know nothing. M a t t doesn't crack or hack.
He even admits this in the log that you posted which you *supposedly
read...*

rossyboy

Dec 1, 2003, 3:41pm
Dude, SHUT UP.

[View Quote] > INCAPPABLE OF BEING HUMAN? I WANT TO SEE YOU WHEN YOUR FUCKING WORLD GETS
> WIPED!
>
> ------------------
> A1CT Command

"mrbruce" <MrBruce at a1ct.com> wrote in
news:3fcab142 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Thanks 12 worlds got wipped because of your thoughtfulness.

Huh?

KAH

bowen ten.sardna@newob

Dec 1, 2003, 5:43pm
[View Quote] > "mrbruce" <MrBruce at a1ct.com> wrote in
> news:3fcab142 at server1.Activeworlds.com:
>

> Huh?

He's saying you're a hacker, and it's all your fault that he's an idiot.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

pc hamster

Dec 2, 2003, 2:15am
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] I'm gonna be quite honest here. I'm NOT knocking ANYONE, but I, for one,
would just assume see this A!!CT vs. the rest of the vast majority of the AW
Community just simply GO AWAY as its NOT good for the Community as a whole
and it's just down right ugly.

Can we BURY THE HATCHET - PLEASE??????

The Holidays are here. Time for cheer and fun with family & friends. NOT
to keep grinding away with old enemies.

Cheers for now & HAPPY HOLIDAYS :-)

PC Hamster
Mayor - City Of Hamsterville
Hamster Ground Zero Area - AW 5000N 272E
NEW WEBSITE - http://hamsterville.tripod.com/
pchamster at comcast.net
Denver, Colorado (my REAL city :-))

P.S.: I also don't care to hear who started or did what either. Just DROP
IT. Okay? Let this thing die.

---