Many Thanks To Fenix (Community)

Many Thanks To Fenix // Community

1  2  |

mrbruce

Nov 16, 2002, 8:18am
I just want to extend my Gratitude to 3 outstanding citizens in AW, their
names are JerMe for Hosting A!!CT world and A!!CT2 world at no cost to me.
To FeNiX for paying the whole renew fee of $1,309.95 with tourist access for
A!!CT World, which will be here for another year!
To NCC 71854 for putting together a unique object path for A!!CT, which I
intend to continue help to add objects to.
Also to all the others who have helped to keep A!!CT world up and running.
It is my intent to upgrade A!!CT world within the next few weeks, beyond its
present P-100 status (2000X2000).
It is the intent of A!!CT world and it's CommunitY to live up to its theme,
which is a Community building world, hence the name A!!CT, the CT stands for
CommuniTy.
Just to answer a widely asked question while I am on the subject here, CT
was chosen because A!!CY would have been mistaken for a CY world.
Again thanks to all from <me> MrBruce :)
questions/comments email A1CTWorld at aol.com

alphabit phalpha

Nov 16, 2002, 10:58am
Reminds me of that song...."What a Wonderful World":)
Soooooo glad you can keep your worlds MrBruce!:)
And a high 5 to some VERY supportive and caring folks that made it
possible:)
Huggggs:)
Bit;)

mod

Nov 16, 2002, 1:49pm
Didn't you once say that CT stood for Connecticut, and now it has suddenly
changed to CommuniTy? Just wondering.

-Mod
[View Quote]

mrbruce

Nov 16, 2002, 2:16pm
Very good observation and you are correct, origionally when A!!CT was named
A1CT world the CT stood for Connecticut, the state I live in, but as A1CT
continued to grow in size and citizens, I realized the world was more of a
Community world, than it was a Connecticut chatroom. So when A1CT was
renamed A!!CT, the CT stood for Community with out using the "Y" which would
have been confused as a CY related world.
LOL the origional name I picked was AWCT, but as we all know, that one was
not possible.
MrBruce
A1CTWorld at aol.com

hm, wasn't CT short for Caretaker?

[View Quote]

technozeus

Nov 16, 2002, 9:10pm
Just a thought... if you had to stay within 8 characters, wanted it to start with the letter "a" and intended on including an exclamation point, perhaps A!cmunty would have been a little less vague. Not meaning to cut down your choice, of course, and it's a little late now... but just a thought.

TechnoZeus

[View Quote]

usul 2

Nov 16, 2002, 10:54pm
and here I thought A!!CT meant All Citizens and Tourists..... Adults!!
Children Teens

ncc 71854

Nov 17, 2002, 1:42am
lolz, thats good : )
The word "adult" has a bad meaning though.

I am adult and don't feel bad because of it.
Do I need to consult a doctor now?

[View Quote]

lord fett

Nov 17, 2002, 4:10am
yes you do :-P lol

My liver, stomach and all that - adult too, so
I even have adult contents.

I guess I need to put a red dot on my forehead.

[View Quote]

chazrad

Nov 17, 2002, 10:08am
I think we should do like the olden times, every Adult with Adult
content has wear a bell around his neck to warn everybody an Adult is
coming.
This gives nonAdults a fair change to get out of range before getting
contaminated

Chaz

"ananas" <vha at oct31.de> wrote in news:3DD77C00.9FEEAF56 at oct31.de:

> My liver, stomach and all that - adult too, so
> I even have adult contents.
>
> I guess I need to put a red dot on my forehead.

[View Quote]

technozeus

Nov 17, 2002, 5:36pm
Do some of us count as aged children? :)

TZ

[View Quote]

chazrad

Nov 17, 2002, 7:02pm
isn't that the definition of an Adult :)
"technozeus" <TechnoZeus at techie.com> wrote in
news:3dd7efa3$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Do some of us count as aged children? :)

technozeus

Nov 17, 2002, 7:27pm
Could be one definition. I'm not writing a dictionary at the moment, but it works for me. :)

TZ

[View Quote]

johnny b jbitt2atjuno.com

Nov 17, 2002, 7:39pm
HAHAHA :OD goofball

[View Quote]

j b e l l

Nov 17, 2002, 8:40pm
*puts a bell around his neck, walks to the liquor store and buys a bottle of
JD*

that's a wonderful idea chaz!

[View Quote]

fenix.

Nov 18, 2002, 1:12am
Community of Active Worlds,
I'm very thankful of renewing A!!CT. I feel very, very happy,
and feel good about myself. I don't know why all you guys are worried who is
allowed in A!!CT and what A!!CT stands for, lol. I was actually laughing at
most of the messages posted in this topic. Anyways, when I first went to
A!!CT, I was lost and confused, like a new cit. I didn't know anyone there,
and I wanted to have a GK job. Well, after, say a day, he helped me become a
GK, and after all that, I knew everyone in A!!CT world, and who works there.
After all the months of supporting me, I saw a sign that said he needed help
renewing A!!CT. Then I thought to myself, "he helped me all those months,
why can't I help him renew A!!CT?". And so I did. So this whole thing about
the renewal of A!!CT is just a huge favour.

Sincerely ---> Mike/FeNiX.

[View Quote]

mike zimmer

Nov 18, 2002, 2:49am
One question,
WHERE DID YOU GET $1,309.95!?
Wow, if i got that much money for helping someone with easy tasks.... would
be a millionare!

--
-Miek Zimmer
*Mike

equin0x

Nov 18, 2002, 2:58am
A friend inside AWCOM says there has been some fraud going on. I would not
be surprised if Fenix illegaly renewed the world.

Fenix is 14/15.

[View Quote]

anduin

Nov 18, 2002, 6:42am
An identity claiming to be known as "equin0x" <xeroer at hotmail.com> scribed the following <3dd8736b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com> in community:

>A friend inside AWCOM says there has been some fraud going on. I would not
>be surprised if Fenix illegaly renewed the world.
>
>Fenix is 14/15.

Do not make assumptions without the facts; You will only start another flame war. Please keep such things private.
It is not right to accuse someone who has helped the community of fraud, just because it was a lot of money or of age.

--
,,,,,
(o o)

johnny b jbitt2atjuno.com

Nov 18, 2002, 9:53am
You're way out of line there Equinox....... you've got no right accusing someone of something like that.... Some people can afford
luxuries like this.
What the hell would make you think it was ok to post that.......You owe the guy an apology.....

[View Quote]

anduin

Nov 18, 2002, 10:08am
An identity claiming to be known as "johnny b" <jbitt2ATjuno.com> scribed the following <3dd8d4bc$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com> in community:

>You're way out of line there Equinox....... you've got no right accusing someone of something like that.... Some people can afford
>luxuries like this.
>What the hell would make you think it was ok to post that.......You owe the guy an apology.....

I agree fully with your statement.

--
,,,,,
(o o)
/--------------ooO--(_)--Ooo--------------\
| Anduin (317281) |
| o The Gorean Scribe |
| o http://www.anduin-lothario.com |
| o World: GorSJ (Under Construction) |
\--------------ooO-------Ooo--------------/

technozeus

Nov 18, 2002, 12:53pm
I don't think people were really worried about it Fenix. They're just having a conversation. :)

Thanks for doing something nice for someone who helpped you out. If more people did that sort of thing I think helpful people would be a lot easier to find, and the world would be a much better place... but even one person doing just one nice thing makes the world a little better than it was, and I personally happen to appreciate that very much.

TechnoZeus

[View Quote]

fenix.

Nov 18, 2002, 7:26pm
Equin0x,
you have got it way wrong. I am 15 turning 16, and I have a good job
that pays me $15-20 per hour. I get paid a lot in a week. So I think I can
afford to renew A!!CT, and you shouldn't judge people right away, especially
the people you don't even know.

Sincerely ---> Mike/FeNiX.

He could pay the fee to chnage the name.

Chris

Yes, that's a good idea, Anduin. Fenix is very generous to be renewing the
world for everyone, and for MrBruce. Three cheers for her!

Chris

cripes.... I always get the gender confused. Him/her, Three cheers for
Fenix!

Chris

Wow that is a good job. Where do you work?

Chris

[View Quote] >

lord fett

Nov 18, 2002, 11:24pm
yea, what kind of job is this? i am interested :) hehe