Don't Look Now! It's... (Community)

Don't Look Now! It's... // Community

1  2  |

lady murasaki

Jun 12, 2002, 10:00am
(0)(0) Wow! Now that is a list of smilies. ;oD

[View Quote]

poseidon

Jun 12, 2002, 11:08am
Got a good laugh, lol

Poseidon

"bowen" <thisguyisashimmyritzer at 7k2.4mg.com> wrote in
news:3d065f89$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I still think they're double chinned smileys.

Then my sad smiley would have to be :-() lol ;-))

KAH

glitter kitty

Jun 12, 2002, 1:54pm
> Glitter Bug - *sings* "Looking for heeeeelllllpp in aaaalllllll the
> wrong places..." This one just can't seem to get any good help or
> respect. Good thing she doesn't waste her time giving any either...

Sheesh you have one bad day and no one lets you forget it ... hey good thing
I'm not running for president :-)

Cute Goober .. you obviously have too much free time :-)

Glitter

Heh, Of course :)

CC====================CC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCC CCC
CCC ----- ----- CCC
C CCC O O CCC C
C CCC \ CCC C
C CCC _\ CCC C
CCC CCC
CC \________/ CCC
CC \______/ CC
CC CC
C\______ ______/C
\___________/

Ha! Beet this!

gandalf

Jun 14, 2002, 4:33pm
I can beat that.

http://www.btinternet.com/~richard.t.grey/peace.html

johnny b

Jun 14, 2002, 7:25pm
Hmm.... IS he smilin ?? ;O) hard to tell.....

imagine

Jun 14, 2002, 9:53pm
Every one forgot the holidays O<{}:o)}}}

Imagine

[View Quote]

jerme

Jun 15, 2002, 4:05am
That is awesome.. I've been looking for that page for a long time. Ever
since my school web site got hacked and replaced by that. I tried to grab it
before they restored the site from backups, but i didn't get it..

That's all PERL code 'ya know.. If you look closely.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeremy Booker - Owner

"gandalf" <Gandalf at madactor.co.uk> wrote in news:3d0a3712
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I can beat that.
>
> http://www.btinternet.com/~richard.t.grey/peace.html

WOA! Quite cool HTML art lol

KAH

maki

Jun 16, 2002, 3:03am
awesome page there :))

--
maki [www.awmaki.com]

I just found another one, I hope it works as it contains a character with Bit7 set

:Þo>

What is it ???

robbie

Jun 17, 2002, 10:59am
Its just been generated with GIF2TXT: http://www.degraeve.com/gif2txt.shtml

[View Quote]

maki

Jun 17, 2002, 7:58pm
hey cool :)

--
maki [www.awmaki.com]

[View Quote]

carlbanks

Jun 19, 2002, 11:36am
Ok. I'll be better with Headers and Body of a message.