Still Complaining About Prices? (Community)

Still Complaining About Prices? // Community

1  2  |

punky feople

Feb 10, 2002, 10:06am
You know it seems to me that most people take different approaches to things
they do not like in life. Myself I am just as pissed about the price
increase then decreased (this is probably best referred to as the New Coke
scam) as I have been most of the desicions that AW have made on a business
level.

So what have I done? I decided to just start over. I actually started
completely over. No AW involved. If you want to see what I am talking
about, visit www.seeray.com

My point is why complain if you think you can do better, then get off your
ass and do it. I can't promise that what I do will ever be what AW is but I
can promise that while many have tried and failed to create an AW type
system without ever reaching market, I can promise that I will release and
the system will grow to be something amazing.

Thanks,
Derek Rayburn aka SeeRay (Creator of OuterWorlds),
derek at cyboria.com

grimble

Feb 10, 2002, 2:26pm
I'm gonna get hammered for this, but I don't care. This is rediculous. Where
do you get off posting this in an AW newsgroup?

Grims

[View Quote]

gavroche

Feb 10, 2002, 2:37pm
[View Quote] I honestly think they are doing a good job of managing the public. Ok, they
have made the odd mistake but AW still exists right?

> So what have I done? I decided to just start over. I actually started
> completely over. No AW involved. If you want to see what I am talking
> about, visit www.seeray.com

Ok, this bit really pisses me off. This is an ACTIVEWORLDS COMMUNITY
newsgroup. If you think you little VB project can help the AW Community
then I suggest you think again. I consider this as pointless drivell in the
AW newsgroup, if you want to talk about it somewhere, try
sci.virtual-worlds.apps or something, here is not the place and is not
helping your reputation, your product nor AW. Now about your product in
general; I personally would not trust any project that uses a ready made
engine, including renderware. But in the case of AW, I will ignore the
issue because at least its a C based engine that functions on many
platforms. Whereas you project is based on a planetsourcecode.com server
example, and a ready made VB engine. Cant wait to see when your first beta
is 4 times the file size of AW, with an insecure protocol and a serious lack
of creativity. I may be wrong, but I think people need something that is
exactly like AW or NOTHING like AW. I know this simply because I tried much
the same thing over a year ago, I had users, I had interactive avatars, I
had downloadable worlds, I had everything needed for a beta product, but it
simply was not what was needed for the community. Maybe your product will
take off and you will become a multi-millionaire, in which case I will take
my hat off to you.

> My point is why complain if you think you can do better, then get off your
> ass and do it. I can't promise that what I do will ever be what AW is but
> can promise that while many have tried and failed to create an AW type
> system without ever reaching market, I can promise that I will release and
> the system will grow to be something amazing.

I cant wait to see the amazement on my face when your product becomes
amazing. : )

> Thanks,
> Derek Rayburn aka SeeRay (Creator of OuterWorlds),
> derek at cyboria.com

The citizens and tourists of Outer Worlds where the creators of Outer
Worlds, you just provided them with a starting point and hid away in the
darkness. If everyone knew about your recent actions against Outer Worlds,
you would more than likely be considered the destroyer of Outer Worlds.

-Gav

PS. I know this will send out some bad vibes, but this is all my opinion and
we are all entitled to them. I could call Derek Rayburn a lot of very
colorful words, but this is not the time nor the place for that.

I got my fire extinguishers, if you want to flame me.... go ahead.

alphabit phalpha

Feb 10, 2002, 3:14pm
Dear Gavroche,

I hope I'm not stepping out of line here, but here goes:)
From what I have seen here, punky feople has not chosen to wash dirty
laundry regarding OW out in this public forum. That tells me, he is a
respectable person. And leans towards "professionalism".
You say that this does not belong in a community forum. Well.....with my
future plans, I see a need for information like this to be given to our
community.
Someday, we will all be linked as "communities" be it through
Activeworlds Universes, or any 3d chat program.
It's sorta like this.....I live in a community in Austin Texas....which
is a part of a community in Texas....which is part of a community in the
United States...which is a part of a community on this great planet we call
earth...which is part of a community called a universe.
(I know...that's "reaching"...LOL)
I'm just trying to say that we are all part of one huge existance.
We are in the process of organizing a Universal awards which will (in
the beginning) incorporate all Activeworlds Universes, and later incorporate
all 3d chat environments including games.
These awards will be called The at lpha Awards, honoring my late husband
Alpha Phalpha.
The Cy Awards are Activeworlds Community Awards and will continue on in
the Activeworlds Community.
BTW.....we have a calender up for this years deadlines for The Cy Awards
at www.communityzero.com/cyawards .
We're not sure where the at lpha Awards will be held yet. I would like to
offer that to AWCom, Inc. first, as they have always been VERY supportive of
the Activeworlds Community Cy Awards. And we couldn't have asked for a more
wonderful and supportive group of folks to work with:)
To sum all this up........Let's all discover the possibilities:)
Sincerely,
AlphaBit Phalpha

gavroche

Feb 10, 2002, 3:21pm
Ahh, mabe I could include this little peice of info:

Check out http://activeworlds.net

"I decided to just start over. I actually started
completely over. No AW involved."

-Gav

alphabit phalpha

Feb 10, 2002, 3:52pm
huh?

[View Quote]

punky feople

Feb 10, 2002, 5:09pm
Gav, Does the AW community know that it is you that is distributing the
hacked Universe servers? As for OW you have no clue what really happened.
Most people don't, why? becuase they are listening to one sided rants and
raves that are simply not true, but I on the other hand will not stand in a
community news group and defend myself about things I did or didn't do in
OW.

> Ok, this bit really pisses me off. This is an ACTIVEWORLDS COMMUNITY
> newsgroup. If you think you little VB project can help the AW Community
> then I suggest you think again. I consider this as pointless drivell in
the
> AW newsgroup, if you want to talk about it somewhere, try
> sci.virtual-worlds.apps or something, here is not the place and is not
> helping your reputation, your product nor AW. Now about your product in
> general; I personally would not trust any project that uses a ready made
> engine, including renderware. But in the case of AW, I will ignore the
> issue because at least its a C based engine that functions on many
> platforms. Whereas you project is based on a planetsourcecode.com server
> example, and a ready made VB engine. Cant wait to see when your first
beta
> is 4 times the file size of AW, with an insecure protocol and a serious
lack
> of creativity. I may be wrong, but I think people need something that is
> exactly like AW or NOTHING like AW. I know this simply because I tried
much
> the same thing over a year ago, I had users, I had interactive avatars, I
> had downloadable worlds, I had everything needed for a beta product, but
it
> simply was not what was needed for the community. Maybe your product will
> take off and you will become a multi-millionaire, in which case I will
take
> my hat off to you.

Here is not the place? To tell people to stop bitching about AW and if they
dont like it to shut up and do something about like I am doing? Sounds like
AW to me.

How do you know what my system is developed in? only 6 people on earth have
ever seen it and I trust these people with my life albeit there were some
involved with OW that I had the same trust with and it was betrayed. How do
you know that my system isn't built around a C engine? (pssst it is) Whats
wrong with basing code on something someone else did on planetsourcecode?
Do you have any submissions there? Yes I will admit now that my system will
be larger than AW on initial download but not only are you comparing apples
and oranges, you forget that the average world (textures, objects, avatars,
seqs and object database) is around 30 megs each, who cares what size the
app is! hehe

What you tried a year ago, I saw, it was nothing more than the AW SDK with a
seperate 3D engine and when people talked in your world they were also
chatting in an AW world, when they logged in, they were actually logging
into an AW world. So why did you stop development on it? It was not what
was needed for the community? So your next venture was to hack the
universe? That was really needed!

I doubt I will ever become a millionaire, would be nice, but that is not
what I am doing this for. I am writing this software because I have had
visions of 3D enteractive environments much longer than AW has been around,
when I found AW I stopped all development towards creating my own system
because I fell in love with AW.... I have since been tossed around on more
levels than just a citizen getting slapped with price increases I have also
spent the last 4 years trying to make a business successful based on the
core AW technology and the only reason it ever failed was because of the
pricing structure of the product itself and the lack of understanding and
willingness to work with me from AW.

Ohhhh... Yes I do own ActiveWorlds.net I have owned it since before they
supposedly trademarked AW and I have the documents from my lawyer to prove
it. I also bought it before they changed their name to ActiveWorlds Inc.
And as for my project utilizing the domain name? haven't yet but thats not
a bad idea, thanks Gav.

Anyone want to buy it?

Thanks,
Derek Rayburn
derek at cyboria.com

[View Quote]

metawraith

Feb 10, 2002, 5:27pm
just click it alpha
you will see that punky is all straight A's

---

[View Quote] [View Quote]

gavroche

Feb 10, 2002, 5:41pm
> Gav, Does the AW community know that it is you that is distributing the
> hacked Universe servers?

Oh, here is the slander case again. Prove it please. No universe server
has ever left my PC and been passed on to a 3RD party.

> As for OW you have no clue what really happened.
> Most people don't, why? becuase they are listening to one sided rants and
> raves that are simply not true, but I on the other hand will not stand in
> community news group and defend myself about things I did or didn't do in
> OW.

Making threats as your getout clause could have nearly sent OW under. I
know more that you think.

> Here is not the place? To tell people to stop bitching about AW and if
they
> dont like it to shut up and do something about like I am doing? Sounds
like
> AW to me.

Yes, maybe people should stop moaning about AW. I have no complaints.

> How do you know what my system is developed in? only 6 people on earth
have
> ever seen it and I trust these people with my life albeit there were some
> involved with OW that I had the same trust with and it was betrayed. How
do
> you know that my system isn't built around a C engine? (pssst it is)
Whats
> wrong with basing code on something someone else did on planetsourcecode?
> Do you have any submissions there? Yes I will admit now that my system
will
> be larger than AW on initial download but not only are you comparing
apples
> and oranges, you forget that the average world (textures, objects,
avatars,
> seqs and object database) is around 30 megs each, who cares what size the
> app is! hehe

But its still a VB frontend with more runtimes than Linford Christie.

> What you tried a year ago, I saw, it was nothing more than the AW SDK with
> seperate 3D engine and when people talked in your world they were also
> chatting in an AW world, when they logged in, they were actually logging
> into an AW world. So why did you stop development on it? It was not what
> was needed for the community? So your next venture was to hack the
> universe? That was really needed!

www.vrg8.com/download/alpha.zip

Totally unmodified, load of crap, VB which is useless, but not a single line
of code using the AW SDK. You was very badly informed and as a result of
previous comments about it, I have got VERY bad feelings about you.

As to the universe hacks. Please email Roland about what I have been doing.
roland at activeworlds.com in case you dont know his address. Maybe, just
maybe, I have been helping the community.

> I doubt I will ever become a millionaire, would be nice, but that is not
> what I am doing this for. I am writing this software because I have had
> visions of 3D enteractive environments much longer than AW has been
around,
> when I found AW I stopped all development towards creating my own system
> because I fell in love with AW.... I have since been tossed around on more
> levels than just a citizen getting slapped with price increases I have
also
> spent the last 4 years trying to make a business successful based on the
> core AW technology and the only reason it ever failed was because of the
> pricing structure of the product itself and the lack of understanding and
> willingness to work with me from AW.

Yes, it was my dream too, but to be honest I am not willing to invest 10 man
years to create a product that even slightly compeats with AW.

> Ohhhh... Yes I do own ActiveWorlds.net I have owned it since before they
> supposedly trademarked AW and I have the documents from my lawyer to prove
> it. I also bought it before they changed their name to ActiveWorlds Inc.
> And as for my project utilizing the domain name? haven't yet but thats
not
> a bad idea, thanks Gav.

In the UK that is a criminal offence. Lucky for you, its not illegal in the
US.
I am also denying responsibility of that idea.

> Anyone want to buy it?

Not for what you would ask for it.

chickengurl

Feb 10, 2002, 7:30pm
if not for you the universe servers wouldn't have gotten out in the first
place! you were even hosting a hacked one on vrg8.com. now what was that
universe? X Worlds.

[View Quote]

gavroche

Feb 10, 2002, 8:17pm
To chickengurl, Derek Rayburn, and everyone,

I will say this one last time.

No cracked, hacked, mutilated, bloated, Trojan filled, cloned or otherwise
universe server, ever left my systems or servers to a 3rd party. (Which
means *ANYONE*)

ALL of my servers have an Authenticode in an extended 4 bytes of the EXE
files. Example: 7F 7F 00 01 etc. followed by the creation date and hashed
and keyed file CRC .

You are correct, "X Worlds" was hosted by one of my servers in the past.
Even though it was hosted by me, I was not the owner and accepted no
responsibility for it.

Maybe you should look at other sources for these "hacked" universe servers.
A good deal of names come up, including yours, because if I remember
correctly and records will show this, you were also in possession and
running a cracked universe server.

Like I said before, email Roland regarding my activities. Not that he would
want to respond to you anyway, you email address is a clear sign of your
immaturity.

Maybe one day, someone will get their facts right about me and my
activities. And like I have said before, how come I still have access to
the AW universe server, and also have the following citizenships if I really
was the evil hacker and anarchist people make me out to be?

AWST 03, AWST 04, AWST 05, AWST 06, AWST 07, AWST 08, AWST 09, AWST 10, AWST
11, AWST 12, AWST 13, AWST, Gavroche, SP1D3R XOR, AWST, Gavroche, ... L u k
e ...

Maybe you should be the one who stays out of trouble instead of being in
cohorts with the likes of Radon and Xero who have clearly caused the
community damage.

Oh, and this is for anyone who wants clear facts....

YES, I have got an unmodified original copy of the Active Worlds Universe
Servers. Versions: 2.1, 2.2, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 alpha, 3.2 beta.
YES, I have successfully "hacked" these universe servers to allowed them to
run illegally.
YES, I have on more than one occasion ran these "hacked" universe servers
for educational, non profit use with a limit of 5 users and 2 worlds.
YES, I have successfully written a clone of a 3.1 universe server from
scratch that is 100% compatible with the Active Worlds protocol and
encryption systems.
YES, I have on more than one occasion ran the 3.1 cloned universe server.
Once such instance was the VRGate universe, which I volunteered to close
down and ban public access to.
NO, I have NEVER released a "hacked" universe server or a "cloned" universe
server to the public or any other party. Including my closest friends.
YES, AWST have been using the information gained by these hacks to help
AWCorp crack down and cure security bugs in the Active Worlds Software. One
such example is the impersonation hack which luckily I have not seen in the
public, but could have easily erased every world in active worlds.
YES, Active Worlds Corporation asked me to close down my cloned universe
servers from public access to prevent legal action.

Anything else you want to know?

One last thing, I challenge you to find a site that I have created that
allows people to download any hack that I have created or any invitation to
enter one of my universe servers.

Good Day,

Luke Twydell.

[View Quote]

dzap

Feb 10, 2002, 8:51pm
"gavroche" <gav at vrg8.com> skrev i meddelandet
news:3c66ac2d$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Ahh, mabe I could include this little peice of info:
>
> Check out http://activeworlds.net

With ads from AskEarth. Isn't that Danny and Ron?

chickengurl

Feb 10, 2002, 9:06pm
still in the habit of lying, are you?

the only reason you're still in the universe is because you've gotten into
the position of kissing a** as much as humanly possible

now to clear this up first, i was *never* running a universe server on my
PC. despite your harassing telegrams you'd sent me in the past, saying that
i was. you did admit to being wrong after about 30 minutes, change your mind
again? yes, so what? i had a copy, but that copy never was run.

i for one remember visiting one of your "universes" that you had hacked, and
there definitely more than 5 user accounts and 2 worlds there. in fact there
were free citizenships for all, and this was before x worlds ever even got
it's name. now, at the time you were running about on the name Lukas and
bragging about your "accomplishments". which i found was quite
hilarious,because what you accomplished so late had already been done ages
before by someone much more intelligent.

why would someone want to e-mail roland about your activities?

it's no surprise that you're kissing his a** as well, and most likely lying
to him as you do to everyone else.

lol..
immature...
yeah, you're right. i'm immature, and i don't need to worry about what a few
people online think of me...but at least i'm not like you :)
and thank God for that, too..

macb z@x.y

Feb 10, 2002, 9:06pm
Yep, I thought that was interesting too.

Also it looks like AskEarth is becoming a real product rather than just
a demo.

[View Quote] > "gavroche" <gav at vrg8.com> skrev i meddelandet
> news:3c66ac2d$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
>

> With ads from AskEarth. Isn't that Danny and Ron?

robbie

Feb 10, 2002, 9:43pm
Actually, I created and distributed the original XW Browser, Gav merely
hosted it.

There are too many rumours surrounding the AWST and Gav, peo[ple need to
stop listening to the 12 year olds at AWTeen GZ (I'm not refering to you CG)
and actually find out for themselfs what the AWST does and they would find
out that if it wasent for the AWST, there would still be pre-adolensant
n00bs running around all day with their uber l33t cracked browsers cacking
at how they can impress the newbie by flying in JunoDome...

The bottom line is that its Gavs job to do what he does whether it appears
hes kissing ass to you or not. So give the guy a break, your both cool
people and I hate to see you fighting over such petty things...

-Robbie

[View Quote]

robbie

Feb 10, 2002, 9:46pm
Excuse typos, only typing with one hand.....

.....no! I was hold my phone in the other you dirty minded at $% at £$...

-Robbie

[View Quote]

macb z@x.y

Feb 10, 2002, 9:58pm
Well I don't have a horse in this race. But I know that AW has in the
past rewarded people sort of as a pay-off for not doing bad things, once
they had demonstrated that they COULD do bad things. There is some of
that in the origins of the PK's in fact.

White Hat hacking is a valuable thing as long as the person responsible
doesn't decide to change hats somewhere along the line.

There are some well known hackers that constantly break Microsoft
security. The responsible ones give MS a few weeks to produce a patch
before announcing the flaw to the world.

Others can't resist doing it the other way around though... making sure
that they get credit for the hack. It's an ego thing.

If AW simply charged for the browser...and then charged for upgrades,
then charged for the server, and corresponding upgrades, and then let
people have all the users and land that their servers could support...
then there would be very little reason to hack anything. There would
also be a lot more users in my opinion. It's not a model that AWLD has
ever shown any interest in. Adobe has.

AW is such a tempting hack target I suspect because it attempts to exert
control over things (User ID, user limits, land limits) that don't
really have any (real) cost associated with them.

Just curious: Can you be sure that someone didn't hack into your server
and steal a copy of the hacked server? Stranger things have happened.

Also, that part about you hosting a cracked server for someone else, and
therefore not being responsible for it. You lost me there somewhere.
I'm sure your intentions were honorable though. Right?

One of the first macro viruses for MS Office was for "educational
purposes". It still got out and caused some damage.

There have been some bots out there that sent passwords back to the
mother ship too. The average user has no way of knowing this. When
discovered the author can always claim it was left over from the
debugging stage.

The term hacker was originally applied to people who created things...
for people to actually use. Now that the term is more often applied to
people who try to break things, regardless of their motives, its a shame
that the creative people have to share the epithet.

I don't know any of the people who are battling it out with each other
here. Quite an interesting conversation though. Keep it up.

[View Quote] > To chickengurl, Derek Rayburn, and everyone,

> [...]
> Once such instance was the VRGate universe, which I volunteered to close
> down and ban public access to.
> NO, I have NEVER released a "hacked" universe server or a "cloned" universe
> server to the public or any other party. Including my closest friends.
> YES, AWST have been using the information gained by these hacks to help
> AWCorp crack down and cure security bugs in the Active Worlds Software. One
> such example is the impersonation hack which luckily I have not seen in the
> public, but could have easily erased every world in active worlds.
> YES, Active Worlds Corporation asked me to close down my cloned universe
> servers from public access to prevent legal action.
>
> Anything else you want to know?
>
> One last thing, I challenge you to find a site that I have created that
> allows people to download any hack that I have created or any invitation to

[View Quote]

punky feople

Feb 11, 2002, 2:44am
Mac you have the right idea about the marketing of the AW product and why
it, in my opinion, is failing. They are placing to many restrictions on the
user/land limitations which strangles any possible growth of the technology
on a world wide scale.

As for Gav, I will testify in a court of law and if I dig deep enough I can
prove it, that in fact Gav is the single person responsible for distributing
not only a hacked version of the ActiveWorlds Universe Server to Guardian
and Likeness of OuterWorlds, but he also documented to Guardian how to hack
away all the user limits and land limits in the worlds as well. He also
documented what happens if you raise the land limits in both the World
server and the Universe server above 65535. I have the emails somewhere.
In fact the moment that Roland and Bill sent out a copy of the 3.2 Universe
server addressed to myself, Likeness and Guardian within minutes Gav had
cranked up a copy of the new universe on his machine in an attempt to start
applying those cracks to the new version. The universe software now sends
back IP addresses and other information to AW as soon as it attempts to
launch. Roland and Bill caught on to this and this is how I found out that
Guardian had sent the universe to Gav.

Gav shut up and go back to OW.

Yes I am sure that as soon as AW caught on to Gav being responsible they
wanted him to start researching security for them. Natural for a company
like AW to want to close the gaps that Gav found.

As for who created the browser for XW, who cares!? All the browser needed
was [universe] host = xworld.url.com port=5670 in the ini.

Besides of all the topics of my original post, gav, you sure did get quite
defensive about this one topic. Guilty conscious? If you didn't do it,
don't respond to this any further and let the truth find its way to light
without my comments and without yours. You drop it, I will drop it. The
truth always comes out sometimes without anyone saying a word.

Thanks,
Derek Rayburn
derek at cyboria.com

[View Quote]

punky feople

Feb 11, 2002, 2:45am
Yes that is Danny and Ron's project and it is doing quite well. Check it
out sometime and give it a try. Unfortunately it seems there are much more
teenagers talking about young broken hearts than anything but its still a
great system with many users.

Thanks,
Derek Rayburn
derek at cyboria.com

[View Quote]

punky feople

Feb 11, 2002, 2:46am
Straight A's?

--
Thanks,
Derek Rayburn
derek at cyboria.com

[View Quote]

gavroche

Feb 11, 2002, 6:58am
I accept your offer to stand in a court of law. Please provide me with
details and my solicitor will contact you shortly.

I just cant understand why you continue to make false statements about me,
you must be a very bitter person for some reason. And as I figure, you cant
have two pennies to rub together after holding OW to ransom. anyhow,
whether you can afford it or not, I will fight you all of the way, even if
it means I have to loose one or all of my businesses.

I never denied receiving any universe server from anyone, nor cracking one.
As for X Worlds, I do believe it uses a different encryption system to the
standard AW version, not to mention it was run on a cloned universe server
designed and written by me for SGI IRIX 6.2. All of my activities on this
project have been documented and can be used as evidence in a court of law.

I wont ask you to retract your comments because I know you are too bitter
and arrogant to do so. From here on, all communications will be via my
solicitor.

I hereby formally request to start legal proceedings on the charge of
industrial and commercial slander and I will proceed to prosecute you to the
full extent of the law.

No Regards,

Luke Twydell.

Please forward all legal documents to:

Mr L A Twydell
HiLine Computer Services LTD
13 Rowlands Close
Foxton
Cambridgeshire
CB2 6SQ
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1223 571076

In my personal opinion, hosting a hacked server with full knowledge that it
was hacked is just as bad as "owning" it.

SW Chris

Let us know how it turns out. This one, should be interesting, if not a bit
ridiculous. In either case, I'm still curious.

SW Chris

[View Quote]

gavroche

Feb 11, 2002, 9:16pm
it wasnt a hacked server, it was one written by myself for IRIX. Not AW
software was used.

[View Quote]

casay

Feb 11, 2002, 9:59pm
*Dreams that Ron is still out there and maybe interested in all of
this............ He sure knew what to do with the technology and we all
wouldn't be where we are now if he was still around or if his ideas had been
listened to. How many years ago was Vegas and those wonderful conversations?

*waves to dzap and HUGE HUGZ stranger!
Casay

Oh, I see. But it still was accessable by the Active Worlds browser, right?
If so, it's still questionable, but Trillian is doing something similar, so
there's no definite legal right or wrong about it right now.

SW Chris

[View Quote]

punky feople

Feb 12, 2002, 7:03am
www.askearth.com you will find Ron there. Its his latest project.

--
Thanks,
Derek Rayburn
derek at cyboria.com

[View Quote]

punky feople

Feb 12, 2002, 7:07am
Proceed away. I have the proof and will present it either to a lawyer or to
a judge. Besides the hacked universe you sent was a full copy of the AW
code complete with their embeded copyrights. But you had changed the
universe with a hex editor to allow unlimited land and unlimited users.

Derek Rayburn
711 Signal Mountain Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37405

hehe
--
Thanks,
Derek Rayburn
derek at cyboria.com

[View Quote]

punky feople

Feb 12, 2002, 7:08am
I Agree Chris. Should be funny.

--
Thanks,
Derek Rayburn
derek at cyboria.com

[View Quote]

robbie

Feb 12, 2002, 3:09pm
Derek, you really are pathetic...Gav is going to kill you in that court, and
I'll be there to back him up, and don't be suprised if Roland is too.

You really are immature somtimes. When it bares down to it, your just a
bitter miser who attempted to take OW for everything they had, and has tried
more than once to create your own versions of Active Worlds software.

I can't wait to see you in court, idiot.

-Robbie