Lower The Worlds Prices (Community)

Lower The Worlds Prices // Community

And I will. Any ideas on how to do it folks? :)

SW Chris

[View Quote]

wing.

Sep 1, 2001, 6:21pm
No, he's talking himself deeper into insanity O_O
[View Quote]

andras

Sep 1, 2001, 8:33pm
[View Quote] Andras

Amen to that. Except, I didn't think he could get any deeper. I guess
the next step after Klinefelter's Disease is Schizophrenia...

[View Quote] > No, he's talking himself deeper into insanity O_O
Is seriously starting to fear JFK2...
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

Thank you. and done.

SW Chris

[View Quote]

m a r c u s

Sep 2, 2001, 5:48am
umm, they have no say so. This newsgroup is controlled by AW not my isp.

yes, but your internet connection is controlled by your ISP, and if you
abuse stuff on the internet, they'll cut you off...

m a r c u s

Sep 2, 2001, 10:31pm
I posted a link, and we are allowed to do that. That is pretty much the
point of the net to send links so we can share info. THEY EVEN MADE SEARCH
ENGINES WHICH WOULD MAKE THESE INSTANTLY. If there are to be punishments
given out for posting links then I want everyone tracked that emails me crap
that was not asked for or reasonably expected.

And finally, some people here object to posting pictures and HTML, they want
links instead. This isn't an argument for it but a defense that posting
links here to my knowledge is fine.

but you spam the NG with that same link, and you also spammed me with that
URL... I think a lot of ppl have reported you by now, so you better behave
before even more ppl will do it...

m a r c u s

Sep 3, 2001, 2:56pm
You call that spam? I see 3 posts for a url I made, that means 2 you can
argue spam. You can't really argue spam is just one url. Now let's see how
many urls you have down below. I see 11 links on this post of yours. Does
this mean you are 5 times as bad as me?

[View Quote]

the derek

Sep 3, 2001, 5:07pm
oh my god what an idiot those are there because of
the newsreader it does that to quoted posts lmao
you need to walk away from this as well your posts
are getting more and more stupid

[View Quote]

m a r c u s

Sep 3, 2001, 6:03pm
I was just pointing out that there are just as many, if not more (5 times
more) clickable links than what I had posted (regardless of the content
behind them or their function). Here I will make this on ZERO. Dear
mediaone, Marcus didn't put one single link in a NG post. He must be a bad
bad boy. LOL

the derek

Sep 3, 2001, 6:20pm
youre losing the point its not the posts in the
ngs that will get you in trouble as much its the
email urls the newsreader puts arent spam urls you
put are. even one is and no you cant report ONE
link to the isp... well you CAN but the isp doesnt
have to listen stop trying to argue about it if
someone does complain its your isp that will make
the decision

[View Quote]

m a r c u s

Sep 4, 2001, 1:16am
"its the email urls the newsreader puts arent spam urls you put are"

And I even deleted all those I could and you still have a gripe with me.
Are you just here to attack me?

jfk2 builder

Sep 5, 2001, 2:14am
I see that Goober has been reading a little of the info contained at my
http://pk.jfkmusic.com site. lol

"goober king" <rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu> wrote in
news:3B918D4C.2010102 at acsu.buffalo.edu:

> Amen to that. Except, I didn't think he could get any deeper. I guess
> the next step after Klinefelter's Disease is Schizophrenia...

[View Quote]

jfk2 builder

Sep 5, 2001, 2:23am
I too was a cit on Vectorscape [Still am if it's still there to some
extent] BUT yes... the world prices were out of any world.

For awhile you were given a FREE 2 meter nswe world. 2 meter? YUP...
Then later if you paid for a cit $19.95 a year you were given a FREE
world with that paid cit = 4 meter nswe world... 4 meter? OK... so
you want to uopgrade that to a normal p10/10 or so world and that would
cost about $300 - $400 a year for a p10/10 world. OOOOOUUUCCCCHHHHH
that was high. And yes... the world prices over there was one of the
reasons why Vectorscape went poof. [For any Australians that word is
VANISHED].

"the derek" <ImTheDerek at yahoo.com> wrote in
news:3B909643.371C88A0 at yahoo.com:

> VS did go under cause of costs im not sure if you
> even looked at them but a 10x10 world wouldve cost
> me nearly 300 us dollars with 5-10 users or
> something like that

It is still there :)

AWorld.ini :

[Universe]
Host=212.67.195.221

[View Quote] --
"_

/\
\ /
__/ /_

No, I have never been to the site. You had mentioned your illness in
another post in these NGs (which I conveniently can't find any more) and
I picked up on it, nothing more. It certainly does explain a lot...

[View Quote] > I see that Goober has been reading a little of the info contained at my
> http://pk.jfkmusic.com site. lol
>

> "goober king" <rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu> wrote in
> news:3B918D4C.2010102 at acsu.buffalo.edu:

Thinks they need to add "self-centered" to the list of symptoms...
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

jfk2 builder

Sep 5, 2001, 5:19pm
Well... since Goober mentioned Klienfelters Disease and after that i
get this Schizophrenia... NOPE... I don't get that after Klienfelters.
Goober is a little MIS-INFORMED about that last part though.
I suggest he read all the info contained at
http://pk.jfkmusic.com on Klienfelters Disease BEFORE running off and
saying that the next thing i would be getting is Schizophrenia In
fact... It would make wonderful reading for everyone in AW [Including
Just In] and see why i have some strong convictions to certain aspects
of things in my life and may explain why i act the way i do. Which by
the way is 100% normal = 100% intelligent & something that even JI
wishes he had or anyone else for that matter.

"goober king" <rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu> wrote in
news:3B964C2D.8080900 at acsu.buffalo.edu:

> No, I have never been to the site. You had mentioned your illness in
> another post in these NGs (which I conveniently can't find any more)
> and I picked up on it, nothing more. It certainly does explain a
> lot...

Oy... I wasn't suggesting you already had Schizophrenia, just that your
actions tend to lead one to think that you do have it. The comment I
made was a sarcastic remark intended to imply that Klienfelters lead to
Schizo. If you're as "100% intelligent" as you claim to be, I'd like to
think you could have picked up on that :P

[View Quote] > Well... since Goober mentioned Klienfelters Disease and after that i
> get this Schizophrenia... NOPE... I don't get that after Klienfelters.
> Goober is a little MIS-INFORMED about that last part though.
> I suggest he read all the info contained at
> http://pk.jfkmusic.com on Klienfelters Disease BEFORE running off and
> saying that the next thing i would be getting is Schizophrenia In
> fact... It would make wonderful reading for everyone in AW [Including
> Just In] and see why i have some strong convictions to certain aspects
> of things in my life and may explain why i act the way i do. Which by
> the way is 100% normal = 100% intelligent & something that even JI
> wishes he had or anyone else for that matter.
>

> "goober king" <rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu> wrote in
> news:3B964C2D.8080900 at acsu.buffalo.edu:

Perhaps that's the problem... he thought.
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

jfk2 builder

Sep 5, 2001, 11:37pm
Since i'm tossing my Klienfelters Disease Message FORUM all over in
here http://pk.jfkmusic.com
I might as well enter the other Message Forum site i have that is alot
more for AW Community than what we have been discussing.
http://3dworlds.jfkmusic.com Site Title is - 3D Internet Worlds = AW,
Outerworlds, Dreamland Park Universe, Galaxy Worlds, City4All, and any
others that want to discuss everything you can find in AW's NGS and all
the other universes NGS or their message forums and it covers it all.
MODERATED BY.... Well.... I'll let everyone guess who would be
INTELLIGENT enough to moderate that one. lol

"goober king" <rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu> wrote in
news:3B967F79.2070309 at acsu.buffalo.edu:

> Oy... I wasn't suggesting you already had Schizophrenia, just that
> your actions tend to lead one to think that you do have it. The
> comment I made was a sarcastic remark intended to imply that
> Klienfelters lead to Schizo. If you're as "100% intelligent" as you
> claim to be, I'd like to think you could have picked up on that :P

[View Quote]

jfk2 builder

Sep 6, 2001, 2:44am
I'm going to reply to myself for this reason only. To Goober and
Just In and all the others out there that think my actions are that of
being MENTAL... Do this site first. I set it for you to read all of
this correct and think of this...
Got this from the KS newsletter i subscribe to.

1 - Before 1970 there were no laws
2 - At 1970 i was age 20
3 - and with me you take what you read and times 10 apx = me
4 - It mentions DIABETES = I have it & it's TYPE 2
Which means i had to SHOOT myself [inject myself with a hypodermic
needle] BUT now i'm on the one-a-day pill.

[[[WARNING = This is an EDUCATIONAL SITE and very safe for people]]]
[[[ of all ages to read and get to know what it's all }}}
[[[ about. EDUCATION is the key to understanding this ]]]
[[[ KS thing. ]]]
[[[ Over 3 yrs ago there were only 4 web support sites ]]]
[[[ and that included http://pk.jfkmusic.com and is why ]]]
[[[ i started that site to TEACH & HELP others that ]]]
[[[ have similer experiances as i have had. ]]]

http://www.genetic.org/ks/scvs/KS_NIH.htm

This is what all of you might want to know about me and why i have so
much INTELLIGENCE and act as i do. And maybe after reading all that
much K of info you will see me in a different light.

"jfk2 builder" <jfk2 at jfkmusic.com> wrote in
news:Xns9113DA27DD2F2jfk2jfkmusiccom at 166.90.181.12:

> Since i'm tossing my Klienfelters Disease Message FORUM all over in
> here http://pk.jfkmusic.com
> I might as well enter the other Message Forum site i have that is
> alot more for AW Community than what we have been discussing.
> http://3dworlds.jfkmusic.com Site Title is - 3D Internet Worlds = AW,
> Outerworlds, Dreamland Park Universe, Galaxy Worlds, City4All, and
> any others that want to discuss everything you can find in AW's NGS
> and all the other universes NGS or their message forums and it covers
> it all. MODERATED BY.... Well.... I'll let everyone guess who
> would be INTELLIGENT enough to moderate that one. lol
>
> "goober king" <rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu> wrote in
> news:3B967F79.2070309 at acsu.buffalo.edu:

Apparently, you're not very good at reading your own material. Observe
the following paragraph from the website link you just gave us:

"A far more serious symptom, however, is one that is not always readily
apparent. Although they are not mentally retarded, most XXY males have
some degree of language impairment. As children, they often learn to
speak much later than do other children and may have difficulty learning
to read and write. And while they eventually do learn to speak and
converse normally, the majority tend to have some degree of difficulty
with language throughout their lives."

In a virtual realm such as this, as Eep so frequently points out, it's
important to be able to communicate well. The way you type and the way
you phrase things is often more influential in how people determine your
personality than the subject matter you talk about. You could talk about
the most profound things in the universe, but if you phrase it oddly or
have numerous spelling and grammar errors, people aren't going to hold
your opinion very highly. (e.g. "i thinck neuro-whateva-u-call-it is k00l")

It would seem that your language disability in real life also gets
translated to a language disability in the virtual world. (You need not
look any farther than Legion to see those effects...) But it's not just
the fact that you type weird that sets people off. It's also your
subject matter: your obsession and constant referral to anything related
to Broadway/New York worlds, your apparent need to always relate a topic
to something in your own personal experience in excessive detail, and
your attempts at trying to come off as some sort of mysterious man with
a sordid, hidden lifestyle. These are the things that disturb us most
about you. Whether or not these actions are related to your illness or
not remains to be seen.

However, if you wish to "fit in" and function as a normal human being in
this virtual society, then you might want to consider paying attention
to how everyone else behaves and writes, so you can perhaps better
understand what it means to be "normal" around here and follow suit.

[View Quote] > I'm going to reply to myself for this reason only. To Goober and
> Just In and all the others out there that think my actions are that of
> being MENTAL... Do this site first. I set it for you to read all of
> this correct and think of this...
> Got this from the KS newsletter i subscribe to.
>
> 1 - Before 1970 there were no laws
> 2 - At 1970 i was age 20
> 3 - and with me you take what you read and times 10 apx = me
> 4 - It mentions DIABETES = I have it & it's TYPE 2
> Which means i had to SHOOT myself [inject myself with a hypodermic
> needle] BUT now i'm on the one-a-day pill.
>
> [[[WARNING = This is an EDUCATIONAL SITE and very safe for people]]]
> [[[ of all ages to read and get to know what it's all }}}
> [[[ about. EDUCATION is the key to understanding this ]]]
> [[[ KS thing. ]]]
> [[[ Over 3 yrs ago there were only 4 web support sites ]]]
> [[[ and that included http://pk.jfkmusic.com and is why ]]]
> [[[ i started that site to TEACH & HELP others that ]]]
> [[[ have similer experiances as i have had. ]]]
>
> http://www.genetic.org/ks/scvs/KS_NIH.htm
>
> This is what all of you might want to know about me and why i have so
> much INTELLIGENCE and act as i do. And maybe after reading all that
> much K of info you will see me in a different light.
>

> "jfk2 builder" <jfk2 at jfkmusic.com> wrote in
> news:Xns9113DA27DD2F2jfk2jfkmusiccom at 166.90.181.12:

As if anyone around here qualifies as "normal" :P
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu