lady murasaki // User Search

1  2  3  4  |

Final Nominations Posted

Apr 8, 2004, 4:08pm
JADE has been renamed M3D and consecutively numbered worlds. Our thanks to
the community for all nominations received for JADE.

Best regards,
Lady Murasaki
Murasaki 3D
www.murasaki3d.net

[View Quote]

Help on file extension

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C42892.3D4AE030

------=_NextPart_001_0010_01C42892.3D4AE030

BlankTry a program called ZipZag to view the files. =
http://www.zipzag.com/

Lady Murasaki

[View Quote]
------=_NextPart_001_0010_01C42892.3D4AE030

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Blank</TITLE>
charset=3Dwindows-1252"><BASE=20
href=3Dfile://C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\Stationery\>
<STYLE>BODY {
MARGIN-TOP: 25px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 25px; COLOR: #000000; =
FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica
}
P.msoNormal {
MARGIN-TOP: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; COLOR: #ffffcc; =
FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica, "Times New Roman"
}
LI.msoNormal {
MARGIN-TOP: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; COLOR: #ffffcc; =
FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica, "Times New Roman"
}
</STYLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff =
background=3Dcid:000a01c428b3$c2c98420$6401a8c0 at MotherShip>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"MS Sans Serif" size=3D3>Try a program called ZipZag =
to view the=20
files.&nbsp;&nbsp; <A=20
href=3D"http://www.zipzag.com/">http://www.zipzag.com/</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"MS Sans Serif" size=3D3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"MS Sans Serif" size=3D3>Lady Murasaki</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"MS Sans Serif" size=3D3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"suburbansteve" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:omersouse at hotmail.com">omersouse at hotmail.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:40883dd3 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:40883dd3 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV>Hi can anyone help me, I downloaded a file of textures in a zip. =
file but=20
the file inside had a .pk3 extension and I have no idea how to open it =
any=20
ideas would be appreciated</DIV>
<DIV>SubSteve</DIV>
<P>&nbsp;</P></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0010_01C42892.3D4AE030--

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C42892.3D4AE030

R0lGODlhLQAtAID/AP////f39ywAAAAALQAtAEACcAxup8vtvxKQsFon6d02898pGkgiYoCm6sq2
7iqWcmzOsmeXeA7uPJd5CYdD2g9oPF58ygqz+XhCG9JpJGmlYrPXGlfr/Yo/VW45e7amp2tou/lW
xo/zX513z+Vt+1n/tiX2pxP4NUhy2FM4xtjIUQAAOw==

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C42892.3D4AE030--

America Memorial Area

Apr 23, 2004, 5:01pm
Jetta I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I'm sure many will have you and
Peg in their thoughts and prayers.

[View Quote]

money

Jun 21, 2004, 6:31pm
The problem with generalizations is that it does put everyone in the same
basket, good and bad. Directly or indirectly that can be harmful to the
good people.

There are some who donate all of their time and work in AW and never ask
for one cent. I think that is wonderful and selfless. The community loves
and appreciates it. It is also a personal choice that they do so.

No one can deny that AW is also a very expensive hobby. Citizenships. Worlds
license and renewal fees. World and path hosting. Licensed and shareware
programs to create with. It adds up quickly. Placing a donation button on
a website or selling their work and services make it possible for many
creative people to stay here. That is a personal choice, just as visitors
going to those websites have the freedom to decide what they want to do. If
you pay for something and get nothing, that is being conned. Accepting
donations or payment for legitimate programs, goods, or services is not.

[View Quote]

money

Jun 23, 2004, 6:11pm
Ouch! ;o(

[View Quote]

money

Jun 23, 2004, 6:37pm
No. My point is that a business of offered goods and services for the many
universes using AW technolgy is legitimate work. It can and does involve
long hours as well. No one is forced to purchase. It's a matter of
personal choice. There are many free objects and services available out
there. Assuming that anyone who has an AW related business has an addiction
and only done for attention is rather callous.

[View Quote]

money

Jun 23, 2004, 6:44pm
I am not employed by AWI.

[View Quote]

money

Jun 23, 2004, 6:50pm
Then I have misunderstood your post. ;o)

[View Quote]

money

Jun 23, 2004, 6:59pm
Now I AM getting confused, lol. You asked if AW pays me? I said no.

[View Quote]

money

Jun 23, 2004, 7:22pm
Ahhh. OK wizard. Thanks. The answer is still no.

[View Quote]

Father's Day

Jun 20, 2004, 11:27am
Wishing a very enjoyable Father's Day to all the dads out there. ;o)

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 24, 2004, 12:11am
And what of an Iraqi butcher dictator? You should have seen the thousands
of ecstatic Iraqi refugees living in our city dancing in the streets when he
was taken out. The tears of joy to be able to return to Iraq to see family
and friends because it would be safe for them to do so. Do you want to hear
of the abuse, tortures, and murders these same families faced and fled? This
is not the "biased" news media but what we saw and heard first hand on the
streets and every day from our Iraqi-American neighbors. The worst
atrocities are still being made by terrorist extremists. But the world
chooses to ignore it.

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 24, 2004, 2:03am
As if France and other European countries didn't have oil driven interests
to go against the war?
The Justice Ministry in Iraq's interim government uncovered documents about
suspect oil deals in Saddam's regime.

There was a list of 271 companies, politicians and organizations that
allegedly benefited from the former Iraqi regime by getting large amounts of
cut-rate oil that would earn kickbacks when sold by oil brokers.

France is one of the countries favored most as the list documents 11 French
recipients of oil allotments, including a businessman with ties to the
French President, a diplomat who served under Chirac when he was prime
minister and a former French ambassador to the United Nations.

You can read about that in an "unbiased" report February 9, 2004 issue of
L'Express. http://www.lexpress.fr

[View Quote]

For our Russian friends

Sep 4, 2004, 4:59am
Having watched the terrifying events in Beslan over the past few days, I
wish to extend my sincerest sympathies to our Russian friends here in AW.

Lady Murasaki

Brave New World...M3D5

Jan 1, 2005, 12:04am
Announcing the grand opening of a brave new world for a brave new year.
M3D5 is a place for fans of Sci-Fi to explore. Be sure to hunt for the
complimentary models for this theme. Have fun and a very Happy New Year to
all of you.

Lady Murasaki

Brave New World...M3D5

Jan 1, 2005, 12:14am
A screenshot of the world entry:
http://www.murasaki3d.net/images/m3dspace1.jpg

A place for lovers this Valentines Day

Feb 9, 2005, 12:23am
Announcing a new world theme and grand reopening for M3D1 Bring your
valentine to the Garden of Love for a romantic chat in the moonlight.

Lady Murasaki

As the Activeworld Turns....

Jul 16, 2005, 11:13pm
Where there are humans you'll find flies, and Buddhas.

Objects makers in AW

Aug 18, 2005, 5:10pm
Hi Titania,

I wasn't aware that you hadn't received your prize. It was sent to the
account we were given on July 30, but evidently had problems, something we
frequently run into with that particular company. You should receive an
email with information on collecting it now. ;o)

Best regards,
Lady M

[View Quote]

LMAO

Aug 21, 2005, 1:52am
Bye.

^_~

Hurricane Katrina

Sep 4, 2005, 1:01pm
Save the Bush bashing and hatred Marky. This isn't the time or place for
it. People in this community have family, friends, or where themselves
caught by this horrendous work of nature.

Your bitching and moaning won't save the world. Actions do. Perhaps you
would like to make a contribution to the Red Cross? I think many people
just do not realize the magnitude of the affected area and number of people
that need help. 90,000 square miles. Put all of England under water,
damage or destroy every structure in it, and displace every citizen, and you
may understand why it wasn't all taken care of the day after.

Our people will have the aid they need from our government and caring
citizens.

[View Quote]

Hurricane Katrina

Sep 4, 2005, 7:51pm
I left AW...not friends.

[View Quote]

Titanic3D

Sep 8, 2005, 4:37pm
Titanic world is located in AWEurope. You can download the browser at
http://www.titanic3d.com/ which will take you directly to the world.

[View Quote]

repeated crashes in 3.6

Oct 14, 2005, 12:22am
http://www.andras.net/tools.html

[View Quote]

Winter Wonderland Hunt AWEurope

Dec 23, 2005, 12:29am
AW Europe is having their Winter Wonderland Hunt starting Friday December
23. Register now at http://www.pakjesjacht.nl/ to play for some great
prizes including an Xbox 360 Premium Edition game system, 20" flat screen
tv, and many other great prizes.

Winter Wonderland Hunt AWEurope

Dec 23, 2005, 1:21am
The hunt is open to everyone. Tourists are welcome. ;oD

[View Quote]

Winter Wonderland Hunt AWEurope

Dec 23, 2005, 1:38am
Worlds taking part of the hunt will open when the hunt begins.

[View Quote]

Happy Holidays

Dec 24, 2005, 2:10pm
..........grabs an armload of those relaxed days and runs.

Merry Christmas, and a happy and prosperous new year to all!

Lady Murasaki and Family

[View Quote]

Will the last person in AW please turn out the lights

Jan 6, 2006, 1:57pm
Those groups do have money, and it occurs to me that pays for the
development we all benefit from. Without them would there even be a 4.0?

I enjoy AW for what it is now, and look forward to any and all improvements
that come our way. I think it well worth waiting for it to be stable and as
bug free as possible.

AW is still the BEST 3D chat environment of its kind on the net.

[View Quote]

Will the last person in AW please turn out the lights

Jan 6, 2006, 8:46pm
Bets KF a katana model there WILL be. ;o)))

1  2  3  4  |