Happy Holidays (Community)

Happy Holidays // Community

1  |

chrispeg

Dec 24, 2005, 1:19pm
Happy holidays, a merry Christmas and some relaxed days to all of you.

Chris

lady murasaki

Dec 24, 2005, 2:10pm
..........grabs an armload of those relaxed days and runs.

Merry Christmas, and a happy and prosperous new year to all!

Lady Murasaki and Family

[View Quote]

tart sugar

Dec 24, 2005, 2:28pm
Sticks out foot, trips Lady M. and scoops up some of those relaxed days.
SHARE. hehehehehe

Happy Holidays, everybody.

[View Quote]

vera

Dec 24, 2005, 3:01pm
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all..... with lots of love, peace
and happiness....Thanks Chris for all the help :))))....Susan can I have
some of those relaxed days too????:))))

[View Quote] > .........grabs an armload of those relaxed days and runs.

> Merry Christmas, and a happy and prosperous new year to all!
>
> Lady Murasaki and Family

[View Quote]

alcior

Dec 24, 2005, 3:20pm
Happy holidays all.

"Vera" <pove at rcn.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
43AD7CD1.82AFF895 at rcn.com...
> Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all..... with lots of love, peace
> and happiness....Thanks Chris for all the help :))))....Susan can I have
> some of those relaxed days too????:))))

[View Quote]

garnet

Dec 24, 2005, 3:49pm
Thank you Lady M. for the special gift you left in CitBing0 last night for
everyone :) (its still there for anyone who missed it) :) and I too am
looking forward to some relaxing days!! I hope you all have a wonderful
Holiday Season and have time to relax and enjoy it :)
http://garnet.0catch.com/christmas05.htm

Garnet

[View Quote]

ciena

Dec 24, 2005, 4:21pm
\ I / + + + + +
_/\_ + + + + +
_ \ / _ + M E R R Y +
/_ _\ C H R I S T M A S +
\/ + + + + +
/ I \ + + + +
.*. + +
+ .* " *. + HAPPY
+ .* . * . *. HOLIDAYS
.* . * . * . *. +
+ ^^^^^I^^I^^^^ +
[View Quote]

tunablues

Dec 24, 2005, 6:12pm
The best to all of you.. The year sure went by fast!

Tuna

[View Quote]

lady nighthawk

Dec 24, 2005, 8:01pm
Thank you chrispeg and everyone else :o}

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hope you get all the love and
blessings you desire & deserve! You are a great bunch of folks...

Lady NightHawk

twas the night before an evil christmas
not a creature was stirring, the turkey long since trounced.
all the little children were up in their beds
while santa came down, and fell on his head
santa moved so quick he could barely be seen
but his observational skills were never too keen
Upon a land mind he stepped in a hurry
Placed there by a kiddy, who thought it was funny
and all across christmas with children snug in their beds
they wouldent get presents
.... cause santa is dead

--
- Mark Randall
http://www.temporal-solutions.co.uk

"Those people that think they know everything are a great annoyance to those
of us who do"
Isaac Asimov
[View Quote]

onesummer

Dec 25, 2005, 6:43am
Warmest Holiday Wishes To All!
[View Quote]

ciena

Dec 25, 2005, 11:48am
OOOOHHH NOOOOO!! Don't tell me that! Whaaaah! *sob* *snif* Boohoo!! You
mean I been lied to all these years???? OMG! What am I gonna do now! No
Santa for real???