alcior // User Search

1  2  |

Demeter

Jun 3, 2003, 6:50pm
Hello, I have put malformed Demeter on my world, but textures do not settle
with, when I enter one N other one than 0 her,its returns to zero, hole
works on the other hand, have you a solution? Thank you. Alcior world
FRANCE!. Excused my bad English. ^^

Demeter (2)

Jun 4, 2003, 4:06pm
Thank you Tengel, but it is not the orientation which works not.
If we ecrit 10,90 in description the valid object 0,90.
Visible create off does not work either. We can just put 0,90 0,180 hole and
it is everything. If you wants you can come to see on FRANCE! In the 20n
0e. Thank

Preston

Apr 10, 2004, 1:00am
Could you publish the ini without the Login part of course so that one can
better answer you?

Day/night bot?

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C5737B.4EB789B0

Or use Preston (http://www.imabot.com/preston.htm). Look the tab World.
http://www.virtuelfrance.com/site-jpg/preston_night-day.jpg

"Heretik" <Heretik1 at tiscali.co.uk> a =E9crit dans le message de =
news:42b26b47 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Anyone know where I can get a reliable bot to change day to night on =
my=20
> world?
> Cheers,
> Heretik.=20
>=20

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C5737B.4EB789B0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff background=3D""><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Or =
use Preston=20
(http://www.imabot.com/preston.htm).&nbsp; Look the tab=20
World.<BR>http://www.virtuelfrance.com/site-jpg/preston_night-day.jpg<BR>=
<BR><BR>"Heretik"=20
&lt;Heretik1 at tiscali.co.uk&gt; a =E9crit dans le message de=20
news:42b26b47 at server1.Activeworlds.com...<BR>&gt; Anyone know where I =
can get a=20
reliable bot to change day to night on my <BR>&gt; world?<BR>&gt;=20
Cheers,<BR>&gt; Heretik. <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; </FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C5737B.4EB789B0--

target=aw_3d

Apr 14, 2004, 10:08pm
It would have to be written in the assistance of AW on the treating page of
the function target that bump url C:/ target=aw_3d does not allow has
anybody other but the pocessor of the computer to see the files which it
contains. I have to pass two hour has to explain that, with few succés lol
Or to désactivate the url c:/ ?
Alcior FRANCE!

target=aw_3d

Apr 21, 2004, 4:38am
It is exactly that, thank.

Your cat in colour?

Jun 16, 2003, 10:59pm
Alcior/agentSmith: FRANCE!
Your cat in colour? Simple.
Use Preston put the command(order) for colours: sentence have: nothing
Misk / announce
Recipient: nothing
Message: %a: %r (guarder the meme spacing that here between %%a and r)
Color: your blue, yellow couleu..
Bold 1 or 0
Then go to option / world / proprièté / preference / here tick you
deactivate the window of dialogue
sorry for translation lolll
votre chat en couleur? simple.
utiliser Preston. mettez la commande pour les couleurs: phrase as: rien
Misk/announce
recipient: rien
message: %a: %r (guarder les meme espacement qu'ici entre %a et %r)
color: votre couleu bleu, jaune..
bold 1 ou 0
Ensuite allez dans option/monde/proprièté/preference/ ici vous cocher
désactive la fenêtre de dialogue

BandLand Grand Opening

Jun 27, 2003, 7:10pm
oups, forgiveness me seen not avas ^ ^. I will come Saturday, promised
Alcior.
oups, pardon j'avas pas vu ^^ . Je viendrez samedi, promis Alcior.
"swe" <swe at swe-e.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:3efac6d8 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Join us for the Grand Opening of BandLand in the AW-Europe Universe
Saturday
> June 28th Live music! Games! Prizes and more!
> Visit www.bandland.us for more info and a link to the browser download or
> go right to www.aw-europe.com, download the plugin and head for BandLand!
>
> Door Prize Drawings- T-shirt and Hat drawing every hour.
> 4 pm-Midnight~Radio Show- Continous indie music on BandLand Radio.
> 5pm & 10pm ~Meet The Band- Music and Interview with Bitteroot on BandLand
> Radio.
> 6pm & 11pm~Trivia Game- General music trivia.
> 7pm & 12 midnight~Dance- Midi Dance Party.
> 12 midnight~Grand Prize Drawing- Citizenship and 3 month World Courtesy of
> AW Europe with SuperPath supplied by Ideajuice and SRM Enterprises.
>
> (all times are VRT)

welcome Aw-Europe; Bienvenue Aw-Europe

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C33C35.BBF8E4D0

Welcome to the new universe aw-Europe It is an good idea, bravo and Long =
life. http://www.aw-europe.com/

Bienvenue au nouvel univers aw-europe C'est une exellente id=E9e, bravo =
et bonne continuation. http://www.aw-europe.com/
------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C33C35.BBF8E4D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff background=3D""><FONT size=3D2>Welcome to the =
new universe=20
aw-Europe It is an good idea, bravo and Long life. <A=20
href=3D"http://www.aw-europe.com/">http://www.aw-europe.com/</A><A=20
href=3D"http://www.aw-europe.com/"></A><BR><BR>Bienvenue au nouvel =
univers=20
aw-europe C'est une exellente id=E9e, bravo et bonne continuation. <A=20
href=3D"http://www.aw-europe.com/">http://www.aw-europe.com/</A></FONT></=
BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C33C35.BBF8E4D0--

Joystick

Jun 30, 2003, 6:08pm
Is it possible to plug a joystick on AW?
Est il possible de brancher un joystick sur AW?
alcior FRANCE!

Joystick

Jul 1, 2003, 8:36pm
Ok thank.

it s strange

Aug 20, 2003, 8:16pm
Who? Says to me I know you not. I vien to verify the world.log no ejection!
On the other hand my small he have laws against the defamation and the
slander there. Alcior France!

Qui? dit-moi je te connais pas. Je viens de vérifier le world.log aucune
éjection! Par contre mon petit il y as des lois contre la diffamation et la
calomnie. alcior france!

it s strange

Aug 21, 2003, 4:47pm
ok kah, sorry.

it s strange

Aug 23, 2003, 7:21am
Cool merci en fait je met en privé, rien que de pensé de vous voir meme en
touriste non l'idée met insurportable, bye mon petit.
p.s.: tu devrait lire l'aide d'aw et aussi les termes et conditions.

it s strange

Aug 23, 2003, 12:17pm
Strange yes how would you have record a cookies then how you cannot entered
my world? Very strange not? Furthermore who it is made kill her world
"France" and his her citizen for hacking? Moreover if I have cookies, prove!
My site is registered every month at notary.

it s strange

Aug 23, 2003, 3:29pm
Charbon ardent it is you ptit loup a simple whois watch, email also
invalidates his its prove the liar that you is!

Your cat in colour? votre chat en couleur?

[...]

Jun 17, 2003, 7:47pm
Thank for the translation Weizer ^^ Alcior.

Your cat in colour? votre chat en couleur?

Jun 17, 2003, 8:19pm
look at the options for the colors that will be easier
http://www.virtuelfrance.com/color1.jpg
http://www.virtuelfrance.com/color2.jpg
ok?

Thank you Brant

Jun 22, 2003, 5:20pm
I show here a big thanking to Brant, which do not have to hesitate to come
to help me has to make Demeter work on my World, really thank you Brant.

Je témoigne ici un grand remerciement à Brant, qui n'as pas hésiter à venir
m'aider a faire marcher Demeter sur mon Monde, vraiment merci Brant.

Color chat ini

Aug 3, 2003, 5:21pm
Preston.ini file for converses them in available color on
http://www.virtuelfrance.com/Utilitaires/preston.ini
not to forget to select "Hide chat "in Options/World /features/Options/ to
avoid the repetitive effects!

Le fichier fichier Preston.ini pour votre chat en couleur est disponible
sur:http://www.virtuelfrance.com/Utilitaires/preston.ini
Vous devrez cocher la case "désactiver la fenêtre de dialogue" dans
Options/Monde/Propriétés/Préfèrences pour evitez la répétitions des phrases.
Une aides plus complète est en préparation, merci de vôtre patience.

alcior; France!

Color chat ini

Aug 3, 2003, 9:06pm
Well, I in did not have any idea. It is where exactly? I seek and does not
find anything!
Bien, je n'en n'avais aucune idée. Il est où exactement? je cherche et ne
trouve rien!
alcior, france!

Color chat ini

Aug 4, 2003, 9:46pm
The only bug to meet is a display to differ in the window of dialogues.
Personally I put rightly the announces misc/announce without disactivating
the window of dialogue for public message.
Permanent is "0" or "1" or nothing not "o"!

Le seul bug rencontrer est un affichage différer dans la fenêtre de
dialogues.
Personellement je donne juste le misc/announce, pour que les gens envois des
messages à l'autre bout du monde.
Permanent et "0" ou "1" pas "o"!
alcior, france!

Color chat ini

Aug 5, 2003, 7:48pm
There are good and the bad ones of everywhere in France like elsewhere; if
my messages displease to you, to require very well of ENZO to create us
French newsgroup where we will be able to speak French, Italian or Japanese!
For me has share I accept all the languages and I think that similar for all
other French know.

Il y a des bon et des mauvais de partout en France comme ailleurs; si mes
messages vous déplaisent, très bien demander à ENZO de nous créer un
newsgroups français où nous pourrons parler français, italien ou bien
japonais! Pour m'a part j'accepte toutes les langues et je pense que sait
pareil pour tout les autres français.

alcior, france!

World Wind

May 1, 2005, 10:27pm
http://worldwind.arc.nasa.gov/
I am here
worldwind://goto/world=Earth&lat=44.15910&lon=5.13648&alt=10794&dir=-0.1
and you?

World Wind

May 7, 2005, 5:29am
"TheMask" <ricky at whaletech.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:427bc649$2 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
[View Quote] My god! my neighbor also know my address. :)
For more infos: whois domaine name... I fear the calibration of the missile
more on my coordinates.
I think that activeworlds is here can you confirm?
http://www.virtuelfrance.com/image_aw/70.88743W_42.79734N.jpg

My baby

Jun 15, 2005, 5:25pm
Hahaha le beau tit gars que voilà :) . Il pèse combien?

Regional option compatibility

Jul 3, 2005, 4:08pm
Have you problems with teleport, join and invite?
Solution here: http://www.virtuelfrance.com/OptionRegionnalle.reg
Or change the décimal valu in the control panel, regional option.
Could AW correct this problem with the upcoming build?

Free skybox resources

Sep 24, 2005, 5:26am
Sample: http://www.gamesextract.com/resources/skyboxes/skyboxes_sunny.php,
http://www.vaxwar.com/gamedev/media/index.asp,
http://skyboxtextures.uw.hu/indexx.html,
http://web.lemuria.org/BadSamaritans/Extras/, http://www.1000skies.com/,
http://www.planethalflife.com/crinity/skymain.htm,
Software and tutoriel: http://skymatter.thegamecreators.com/ ,
http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/wiki/Terragen,http://www.rooms3d.com.sg/CoolTryFiles/skyboxestextures.html

"SW Comit" <sam at usamedia.tv> a écrit dans le message de news:
4334d5b1$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I'm looking for some resources that have free skyboxes you can download.
> So far all I found was www.alusion-fr.com. Are there any others?
>
> - Com

AwGames

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5DB3B.930A3400

AwGames it's closed?
------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5DB3B.930A3400

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>AwGames it's closed?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5DB3B.930A3400--