ltbrenton // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  |

Tourist World now closed

Jan 14, 2005, 6:20pm
Yeah, ok. Sorry about what I did, I thought it was a joke at the time. I
would have apologised earlier, but you were offline/blocking me/whatever.
On behalf of Tourist World and myself, I apologise for my actions.

-LtB-
PS: Everyone's missing you, you were a good member of the team

[View Quote]

Tourist World now closed

Jan 14, 2005, 6:36pm
Further to my last post, I would like to add that I was tired, slightly
drunk and extremely stupid.

-=LtB=-

[View Quote]

Tourist World now closed

Jan 14, 2005, 6:40pm
NOT!!! Tourist World is now available again. Contact either me (LtBrenton)
or Sofiana T. if you need a lot, if we're not there, just build in lots, and
dont be too disorganised :)

-=LtB=-

[View Quote]

Tourist World now closed

Jan 14, 2005, 6:45pm
OK, but how else was I supposed to? You've totally blocked me, NG is the
only way

[View Quote]

Tourist World now closed

Jan 14, 2005, 7:47pm
OK, I see now that some of us feel the need to behave like children. I
shall leave this conversation now. E N Z O please delete.

-=LtBrenton=-

[View Quote]

Happy New Year! TaLLan hates me! :)

Jan 2, 2005, 12:28pm
Don't you think TaLLan hates you because you're a pompous snobbish,
I'm-King-Of-The-World bonehead? I still havent forgotten your horrible
remarks about Tourist world.

-LtB-

[View Quote]

Happy New Year! TaLLan hates me! :)

Jan 2, 2005, 1:26pm
Yeah, they don't like at $$h013$

-LtB-

[View Quote]

Recent vandalism attack on Tourist

Jan 16, 2005, 3:55pm
There has recently been a huge vandalism attack on the Tourist Building
World. Fortunately, due to Shoemaker Village's ActiveWorlds Utility, and
Andras's GuardBot, the damage was not irreparable. We have caught the
perpretrator, he is one Gnu32 (cit# 353815). As a fellow world owner, I
URGE you to blacklist this citizen number, to prevent the same happening to
your world. Again I say, all thanks go to Shoemaker Village and Andras,
without whose technology this attack would have been successful.

LtBrenton
Tourist World Administrator

Recent vandalism attack on Tourist

Jan 16, 2005, 5:34pm
Yeah, but all the same, if I dont warn people he might blitz other worlds as
well as mine.

-=LtB=-

[View Quote]

Recent vandalism attack on Tourist

Jan 20, 2005, 7:11am
OK, any suggestions?

-=LtBrenton=-

[View Quote]

Recent vandalism attack on Tourist

Jan 21, 2005, 4:11pm
Tried that.

-=LtBrenton=-

[View Quote]

Recent vandalism attack on Tourist

Jan 22, 2005, 8:45am
hey Ferruccio, you seem to have me blocked :'(

-=LtBrenton=-

[View Quote]

Recent vandalism attack on Tourist

Mar 15, 2005, 9:59am
OK Gnu, I'll try and call the angry mob off ^_^

-=LtBrenton=-

[View Quote]

Tourist World now back to normal again

Jan 20, 2005, 5:45pm
Tourist World is now open for business again as normal. I had to wipe the
world and rebuild, so apologies to all that lost their builds. Guardbot has
been beefed up significantly, and the GZ has been redesigned. Check it out
:)

-=LtBrenton=-

Homopobic Gatekeeper?

Jan 28, 2005, 10:02am

------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C50531.2F349A00

> Yes there are GKs from all walks of life, some even homophobic (or =
gay!)
> or GOREAN or whatever, but they may still be able to do properly
> what they are supposed to do, which is to greet and help newcomers.

Note about Goreans: See http://www.cyberwolfman.com/awtgor.htm
Scary.

- =3D LtBrenton =3D -

[View Quote] news:41f9498a at server1.Activeworlds.com...
>=20
> "Mauz" <mauz at my.activeworlds.com> wrote
>=20
against the=20
rated=20
necessary.
>=20
> I do believe there are 3 situations in when this is allowed by the GK=20
> guidelines, but I deleted the telegram they were in, anyone care to =
post=20
> them?
>=20
>=20
> Oh yes... lets eject him, and then not be responsable for our =
actions... =3D\
>=20
already.
>=20
> We have already seen examples of the GK's not following rules, the =
sexual=20
> chosing comment is completly illegal, at least in europe.
>=20
>=20
> Well of course they are going to reoffend if they are being ejected=20
> incorrectly.
>=20
>=20
> They shouldent be, they are not their for their own personal =
domination...=20
> Yesh the GK's have gone to pot since Skyee died.
>=20
gay!)
>=20
> Yet a lot of them spew completly incorrect macros in the wrong =
situations..
>=20
>=20

------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C50531.2F349A00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt; Yes there are GKs from all walks =
of life, some=20
even homophobic (or gay!)<BR>&gt; or =
<U><STRONG><EM>GOREAN</EM></STRONG></U> or=20
whatever, but they may still be able to do properly<BR>&gt; what they =
are=20
supposed to do, which is to greet and help newcomers.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Note about Goreans: See <A=20
href=3D"http://www.cyberwolfman.com/awtgor.htm">http://www.cyberwolfman.c=
om/awtgor.htm</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Scary.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>- =3D LtBrenton =3D -</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"Strike Rapier" &lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:markyr at gmail.com"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>markyr at gmail.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"news:41f9498a at server1.Activeworlds.com"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>news:41f9498a at server1.Activeworlds.com</FONT></A><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>...</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt; <BR>&gt; =
"Mauz"=20
&lt;</FONT><A href=3D"mailto:mauz at my.activeworlds.com"><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>mauz at my.activeworlds.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt;=20
wrote<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt; However, I don't think that the GK here will =
be seen=20
as acting against the <BR>&gt;&gt; GK guidelines:<BR>&gt;&gt; It is not=20
appropriate to discuss sexual orientation in a strictly G rated =
<BR>&gt;&gt;=20
world.<BR>&gt;&gt; GKs are allowed to eject without warning, if they =
feel that=20
necessary.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; I do believe there are 3 situations in when =
this is=20
allowed by the GK <BR>&gt; guidelines, but I deleted the telegram they =
were in,=20
anyone care to post <BR>&gt; them?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt; Continuing =
argument=20
after ejection can be considered harassment.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Oh yes... =
lets=20
eject him, and then not be responsable for our actions... =3D\<BR>&gt;=20
<BR>&gt;&gt; GKs do not have to argue with citizens who should know the =
rules=20
already.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; We have already seen examples of the GK's not=20
following rules, the sexual <BR>&gt; chosing comment is completly =
illegal, at=20
least in europe.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt; A returning offender can be =
ejected for 1=20
hour or more.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Well of course they are going to reoffend =
if they=20
are being ejected <BR>&gt; incorrectly.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt; And, GKs =
are=20
largely trusted to handle things according to their own <BR>&gt;&gt;=20
discretion.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; They shouldent be, they are not their for =
their own=20
personal domination... <BR>&gt; Yesh the GK's have gone to pot since =
Skyee=20
died.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt; Yes there are GKs from all walks of life, =
some even=20
homophobic (or gay!)<BR>&gt;&gt; or Gorean or whatever, but they may =
still be=20
able to do properly<BR>&gt;&gt; what they are supposed to do, which is =
to greet=20
and help newcomers.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Yet a lot of them spew completly =
incorrect=20
macros in the wrong situations..<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt; --=20
<BR>&gt;&gt; Mauz<BR>&gt;&gt; </FONT><A href=3D"http://mauz.info"><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>http://mauz.info</FONT></A><BR><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt;&gt; <BR>&gt;=20
<BR>&gt;</FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C50531.2F349A00--

Homopobic Gatekeeper?

Jan 28, 2005, 6:52pm
Um........he said that's exactly what you guys would say.
I am TOTALLY confused here.

-=LtBrenton=-

[View Quote]

Customs Aide

Feb 9, 2005, 8:04pm
I know what was going on...

Customs Aide split up with the Building Inspector, because he was having it
off with the Immigration Officer, who was in turn having an affair with the
Operator.

This all led to one massive bust-up that rocked AW.........

-=LtB=-

[View Quote]

Customs Aide

Feb 9, 2005, 8:09pm
Might have been that way round.....but what about the Operator?

-=LtB=-

[View Quote]

AW Crash?

Feb 11, 2005, 9:27am
My world's gone.....:'(

-=LtB=-

Xelagot 3.608 available

Feb 22, 2005, 3:21pm
Meh. A huge topic just about linking to pages.
Wackiest thing on AW I've seen yet. =P

-=LtB=-

[View Quote]

Xelagot: MySQL driver update

Mar 3, 2005, 5:03pm
VB.NET rocks. Downloaded the VB.NET 2005 Express beta from MS. Looks like
I escaped the time-bomb.
http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/vbasic/default.aspx

-=LtB=-

[View Quote]

Hmm...

Mar 3, 2005, 7:00pm
Only Ferruccio could have made such an amazing build with such a basic OP as
Alphaworld's. (That OP is in serious need of an update =P)

Come on Ferruccio.....where is that ship? I wanna visit it =)

-=LtBrenton=-
[View Quote]

Ferru and Taun's Hard Work Copied

Mar 11, 2005, 7:50am
Argh. THANKS JAGUAR....

Don't you think I checked it first?! Tauntaun said it was OK for me to copy
it. Then Ferruccio kicks off about it. And I never intended it to be for
show, I'm using it as a texture resource for a ship I'm designing. E N Z O
please delete this thread IMMEDIATELY. I see no point for all this
hate-spreading. Take that sort of thing to the tabloid press plz X_X

-=LtB=-

[View Quote]

Ferru and Taun's Hard Work Copied

Mar 11, 2005, 8:00am
Jaguar, please remove the coords to copied ship NOW. That ship was not
intended for show. Take your hate mail somewhere else X_X

****BLOCKED****

-=LtB=-

[View Quote]

Ferru and Taun's Hard Work Copied

Mar 11, 2005, 4:48pm
Because I don't have a private world.

-=LtB=-

[View Quote]

Ferru and Taun's Hard Work Copied

Mar 11, 2005, 7:21pm
What copy? You mean the one that disappeared about 5 minutes ago?

-=LtB=-

[View Quote]

Ferru and Taun's Hard Work Copied

Mar 12, 2005, 8:53am
Excuse me....
I think that's enough.

-=LtB=-

[View Quote]

Ferru and Taun's Hard Work Copied

Mar 12, 2005, 9:08am
Tourist is a public building world as well. And the Glory would eat about
half of it.

-=LtB=-

[View Quote]

Ferru and Taun's Hard Work Copied

Mar 15, 2005, 10:02am
Enough plz. Let's not let this turn into a flame thread.

-=LtBrenton=-

[View Quote]

Early end to isolation

Mar 30, 2005, 6:59am
What with schools these days Gnu - I don't blame you*. It would be
different if schools actually got involved when kids threatened each other,
and maybe if the schools didn't financially exploit the students, these
letters wouldn't get sent.

Thank God I don't have to put up with it. (home-educated :D)

-=LtB=-

* Maybe you shouldn't have done it, but I don't blame you.

[View Quote]

1  2  3  4  5  6  |