rossyboy // User Search

1  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  23  |

CyAward Discussion

May 23, 2004, 6:28pm
O_o Why do you watch VWTV3?

[View Quote]

CyAward Discussion

May 23, 2004, 6:29pm
Had a bot there 24/7? Maybe not so many people voted in your category?

Yes there will always be people who vote for their friends, but still...

[View Quote] > You got that rite duskbat! Thats exactly what it is! Befor ppl vote I would
> think they would go look at all the compitition befor voting so they could
> make an honest choice. Like i did. Out of all the ppl that voted there was
> only 2 that came to my world at all. So I know for a fact its just a
> popularity contest. Some that arent popular could be because they are mostly
> busy trying to build a beautiful world for ppl to enjoy instead of hanging
> out at GZ.
[View Quote]

CyAwards Transcript?

May 24, 2004, 2:12pm
VWTV recorded the event but we haven't got a text log.

[View Quote]

CY Results?

May 24, 2004, 5:47pm
OH MY GOD ALASKANSHADOW!! HOW COULD YOU BE SO INSENSITIVE??!?

[View Quote] > LMAO
> god you're pathetic. Mr/Ms "Oh I've changed! it's not about winning!" lmao
> oh please, get a life and stop bullshitting people.This just proves you're
> still obsessed with being "the best". You're a sore loser, get over it. I
> guess reality set in and you realized that nominating yourself for the CYs
> in every catagory will get you nowhere if the community doesn't agree with
> you. Honestly what the hell did you expect after treating everybody like
> shit? And for once, I wasn't one to tgram you when you lost the CYs. man
> that must be a real wake up call eh seiya? knowing there are more "seiya
> haters" as you call them. Now you're throwing a drunken tantrum over the
> fact that you're a poor sport. Well thanks for the laugh, this certainly
> made my day LOL.

[View Quote]

CY Results?

May 24, 2004, 5:57pm
OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO MEAN TO MANDY!! WHAT IF SHE ENDS UP KILLING
HERSLELF HOW WILL YOU FEEL!!!?!!

[View Quote] > Because *sniff* I DIDNT GET A CY EITHER!!! And its like, SO NOT FAIR because
> IM BETTER THAN EVERYBODY!! You all should pity me too!!!1 Its the end of the
> world rossy. Anybody got a keg? I need to add more drama.
>
> ;P

[View Quote]

CY Results?

May 24, 2004, 5:59pm
OMG. MY FUTURE WIFE IS GOING TO BE LAUGHING WHEN YOU ARE BANNED FROM AW!!!11

HAHA1!!11 LAUGHING!!11

[View Quote] > Then at least Manl-I mean, "mandy" died with booze!

[View Quote]

CY Results?

May 24, 2004, 6:05pm
OK LISTEN LISTEN. IT'S DEFINATELY LEGLA ON AW. BUT DOES IT MATTER1 NO!

COS MANDY WOOD NEVER LYE 2 ME/

U R NOT INVIDTED 2 THE WEDING AT THE DOGHOUSE :)

UR MEEN!!1

[View Quote] > Is gay marriage even legal in Washington, or Idaho, or wherever the hell
> "Mandy" is from?

[View Quote]

CY Results?

May 24, 2004, 6:12pm
LISTEN.!!1 I DONT KNOW WAT U R TRYING 2 PUL. OK? UR BEEING MEEN 4 NO REESON.

AND 4 THE RECROD, MANDY'S PAST BOYFRENDS + GIRLGRENDS R NOT BITTER, IN
FACT THEY HAVE A SPECIAL SEETING SECTION!!

[View Quote] > Just for future reference, are Mandy's past 5 AW boyfriends invited? ;P Or
> are they still in therapy?

[View Quote]

CY Results?

May 24, 2004, 6:20pm
THAT IS CONSIDERAT WITH THE IDEA OF THE BARF BAGS, IN CASE SUM1 GETS SIC
K IT WULDNT RUIN THE CEREMONY AND THEY CULD STILL B THERE TO WATCH THE
BEUTY UNFOLD :)

BY THE WAY I <3 THE IDEA WITH THE PLANE SEETS, PLANES ARE COOL AND THEY
BRING U CLOSER 2 GOD WICH MANDY WOULD LOVE!.1

[View Quote] > Oooh are they like plane seats? Do they come with complementary barf bags
> conveiniantly attached underneath? :D I really must know your wedding
> planner! :D

[View Quote]

CY Results?

May 24, 2004, 6:31pm
YES ALFA WAVES ARE PROVEN BY SIENCE MANDY EVEN SHOWD ME A WEBPAGE 2
PROVE IT..!

[View Quote] > I forgot what religion Mandy was last...buddhist? christian? was it judaism?
> oh well, no matter, who needs a plane when you can communicate to god
> through "Alpha waves" right?

[View Quote]

CY Results?

May 24, 2004, 6:38pm
OK I DONT CARE IF SHE TURNS OUT TO REALY BE MARK EMERSON IF SHE DOES I
WILL <3 MARK EMERSON INSTEAD COS MANDY IS A GRATE PERSON!!!!1111

[View Quote] > AS.. why don't you leave it alone - you're not gonna get anywhere, that much
> is obvious.
>
> Rossy... I believe "Mandy" 'herself' has said that 'she' is not really
> female and asked for peoples forgiveness or something like that.
>
> Finally, if a website tells you that you can make £1,000,000 by clicking a
> button, and that there is evidence to support that - would you believe it?
>
> ~John

[View Quote]

CY Results?

May 24, 2004, 6:52pm
LISTEN MANDY TOLD ME SHE IS SORRY OK SHE IS NOT NEEDING TO EXAMINE
SCIENTIFIC ANALYSIS OR W/E >:(

OK IS FORGIVNESS SO MUCH OUT OF YOUR VISION YOU SCIENCE GEEK!!!!

[View Quote] > it went from:

> a blonde japanese chick named "Seiya Faye Yama", to a guy named "Mark
> emerson" sporting a WWJD shirt, and now it's a new chick named "Mandy"
> wearing those perverted sex bracelets. My scientific analysis classifys
> Seiya as an "it" currently.

[View Quote]

CY Results?

May 24, 2004, 7:04pm
WELL MAYBE !!! IT'S TIME 2 RE=0RGANISE UR LIST.!

OR R U 2 STUPID!!? I BEET U DONT EVEN AFFORD WINDOWS HAH A U PROBABLY
TYPING THIS IN AN INTERNET CAFE THAT Y U CANT RE ORGANISE UR LIST
HAHAHAHA!!11

[View Quote] > on my list of things to do, "forgiving seiya" is number 1,943,232,321. It
> comes right after scooba diving in shark invested waters and before re
> electing george bush.

[View Quote]

CY Results?

May 24, 2004, 7:13pm
LISTEN

YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!!!!!!!!
WELL IT IS NOT?????!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

LISTEN IT IS NOT FUNNY OK!!!!!!1111

IT IS NOT FUNNY DUMBFACE!!!!!111111!!!1111!!!!11111

IT IS NOT FUNNY FOR ME BECAUSE I AM THE ONE. I AM THE ONE WHO HAS TO. I
AM TH EONE WHO HAS TO COMFORT MANDY.!!11

OK???//

DO THINK B4 U TALK U STUPID PEOPLE U ALL UPSET HER!!111 U R TOO STUPID 2
SEE PAST UR OWN DISCUSSIONS INTO TH E REAL HART OF MANDY.!

MANDY LOVE YOU ALL OK??????/// YOU R ALL JUST 2 BLIND TO C IT!!!11

[View Quote] > no no no rossy, you forgot to include your predictions for my horrible
> future!
> Allow me to give you some direct seiya examples:
>
> "I cant wait to see what you are when your mid aged LoL"
> "cant wait till you grow up and get a husband who will abuse you and give
> you something to really be goth about"
>
> Notice how seiya makes up completely idiotic predictions for my "shallow
> future" in order for it to feel better about its own life? This is key to
> understanding the "seiya persona"! :)

[View Quote]

CY Results?

May 24, 2004, 7:18pm
YOU OBVIOUSLY MAKEING THA TUP!!1111

HAHA YOU ARE STUPID!1111 MANDY'S NAME IS SEIYA NOT SEIYA FAYE!!!!11
HAHAHAA AHAA YOU ARE STUPID!!1111

[View Quote] > Spread the love!

> Seiya Faye: i just hate all those seiyahaters
> Seiya Faye: seiya haters haters
> Seiya Faye: they all need tp p[ay
> Seiya Faye: i'd tie them all up in a basement
> Seiya Faye: and make them all say im the best
> Seiya Faye: then kill them
>
> Seiya Faye: if i had a genie i'd wish to have all the seiyah aters tied up
> in my basement, then give them a long speech, burn them all alive, then
> collect the insurance claim for a new house
>
> Seiya Faye: *has all the crap from ppl and shit for the perfect making for
> an AW columbine mass murderer*

[View Quote]

CY Results?

May 24, 2004, 7:34pm
OMG U R MEEN ;_;

IF MANDY SAW THIS THEN SHE WOULD JUIST BE !!11111 SUICIDIAL!!!11111111

[View Quote] > lmao! This has got to be the funniest post i have seen here yet! *grabs a
> starburst from cp and a handfull of popcorn from Bilderz * ya want some of
> my redvines?

CY Results?

May 24, 2004, 7:54pm
HAH U IDIOTE DO U SEERIOSLY EXPECT ME TO BEELEEVE THAT U GOTE ALL DESE
TELEGRAMS... FROM PEOPLE WITH STARS AS THEIR NAME, ALL AT THE SAME TIME
ABOUT HER!!!!!1111 LAUGHS*!!111111

THAT IS A LITTLE TWO CONVENIENT!!!!1111

[View Quote] > eh thats not anything new!

> Telegram from ***********, sent just now:
> I think the cream of the crop though was when she acted suicidal several
> times on me....I was so alarmed...lol
>
> Telegram from *********, sent just now:
> well when I first met her she kept acting suicidal over and over...saying
> things like: k.n..I..F.E=]
>
> Telegram from *****, sent just now:
> she was going insane...about a knife in her immediate possession...In and
> out of the weird Seiya stuff she talks about "lumins" crap like that. I kept
> asking her to call the police and had to walk her through dialing 911...she
> was very realistic in describing the scene...her father pounding on the
> door...sirens coming. She acted like a four year old mentally...

[View Quote]

CY Results?

May 24, 2004, 10:18pm
lol thanks.

Though if you read my posts much you could clearly see that I was joking
this whole thread.

[View Quote] > Hmm, Look at your keyboard for something saying "Caps Lock" and press it
> once .
>

> "rossyboy" <rossyboy at vwtv.org> kirjoitti viestiss
> news:40b25d43$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
>

> <snipped rest of the crap>

CY Results?

May 25, 2004, 12:01am
YES!!!!1111111111111!1

Of course it includes all the ones.

[View Quote] > errrrrrrrrr..... does that include all the 1111111111111's? ;-"D

[View Quote]

CY Results?

May 25, 2004, 12:02am
Naw she went from she to he to she.

[View Quote] > <------brings the drinks and joins builderz on da couch. "Pass the popcorn
> please?" "Should we tell him that she=he?" ;-"D

[View Quote]

Re: CY Results?

May 24, 2004, 7:57pm
That's a short sighted reply and I'm not even going to dignify it with
an argument. I hope nobody else does either.

[View Quote] > Even in the barbaric USA (check the wondefull
> activities by civilised USA in Iraqi prisons, as a new example of USA
> model civilization),??????????????? check what they did to us
> first??????????????

[View Quote]

Article of interest

May 25, 2004, 11:43pm
So in other words Second Life is a red light district? o_O

[View Quote] > I think this is the part Brant wanted to point out:

> Virtual worlds have produced some surreal rags-to-riches stories. When the
> on-line world Second Life launched, the players were impressed to see a
> female avatar industriously building a sprawling monster home. An in-game
> neighbour stopped by to say hello only to discover she was a homeless person
> in British Columbia, logging on using her single remaining possession, a
> laptop. Penniless in the real world, she belonged to a social elite in the
> fake one.
>
> Not all social inequities are absent, of course. For instance, Castronova
> discovered that women in the game are worth less than men, in a very
> measurable way: when he compared the sale of male and female avatars, he
> found than female characters sold for 10 percent less than male ones at
> precisely the same power level. Players with female avatars also say it's
> harder to advance in the game, at least initially - even though the female
> characters are often being played, in real life, by men. (A study by the
> game academic Nick Yee found that male players "cross-dress" as female
> characters at least one-third of the time.) Men play as women characters
> partly for the kinky thrill, but also because female characters are given
> random presents of free stuff by other players, a chivalric custom known as
> "gifting." "Personally, you receive a lot more stuff when you start out as a
> female," as one male cross-dresser wrote to Yee.

[View Quote]

AWstore?

May 27, 2004, 9:41am
Someone should make ENZO FAN CLUB t-shirts.

[View Quote] > I was talking to JP about that the other day. They used to have
> something similar but they ran out of the products and havent had a
> chance to get the manufacturers to make more. He said it was nice but
> wasn't that big profitwise. However he agreed that ppl love the
> t-shirts and is hoping on making more in the future.

[View Quote]

Re: CY Results?

May 26, 2004, 2:09pm
OH NOES!!!1 YOU ARE NOT PASSING... THAT CRAP11 OFF ON US...>

WE wont FALL FOR IT.!!1 WE WONT!!111

UR TOKING AS IF... FELLINGS DONT MATER. AT ALL!11 WELL THE Y MATER 2
MANDY.!!111111.

NOW LISSENING 2: BAKSTERT BOYZ.!1

- ROSYBOY
- LOVING HUSDBEND OF MANDY/SEIYA

[View Quote]

Re: CY Results?

May 26, 2004, 7:25pm
DAT R SO TRU!!!!111

ALASKEN IS JUST A STUPID BITTER TWISTZD WITH Z WEPBAGE

http://home.graffiti.net/seiya_fraud

LOOK AT THATT THE DEZINE IS JUST SO GUD IT MAD MANDY CRY BCUZ SHE THOT
DERE MUST BE PROFESNULS AFTER HER BUT I FUND OUT IT WAS JUST ALASKEN BEY
EMALING GRAFFITI.NET AND AXETUALLY GRAFITTI.NET IS GOING 2 TAKE HER SITE
DOWN :))))

BY THE WAY ALASKEN IS A HER!!!!1111 LYKE MY MANDY :)))

IF U WANT 2 HELP ME MAKE AN ALASKENSHADOW_FRAUD SITE!!!11 PLZ EMALE ME
ROSSYBOY at HOTMALE.COM K THZ

NOW LISNING 2: NSNYNC

- ROSYBOY
- LUVING HUSBEND 2 SEIYA/MANDY

[View Quote] > Well it's hell of a hard effort to believe anything AlaskanShadow has to
> say...since she/he slams anyone that don't kiss her/his ass; that they are
> stupid, immature, a prick, and needs to get a life. If she'd/he'd stop being
> an egotisical bitch for 99.9% of the time, we might take her/him seriousily.
> Casey and I muted her/him, because we're tired of the same old crap. It's
> NOT because we're defending Seiya. She/he bashes Seiya repeatedly ... and
> enjoys it. And maybe Seiya even enjoys it. We don't know Seiya, nor have
> friends who know Seiya. So why should we go on someone's accusations
> (especially someone who was buddies with M A T T until he got caught) ,
> simply because we are 'told' to?
> AlaskanShadow stuck her/his nose in where it didn't belong saying she/he was
> just defending someone concerning the situation between Casey and Elyk
> awhile back. That was between Casey and Elyk. Which was straightened out
> later, and Casey and Elyk ARE AWfriends . AlaskanShadow accuses us randomly
> flaming people. She/he doesn't even know what the f*ck she/he's talking
> about to begin with.
> As for Casey being dumb? hahaha She graduated from NotreDame University. I
> won't go into much personal detail, but she volunteers her spare time to
> being a big sister, and belongs to a group that picks up stray animals to
> either hopefully return them to their owners or find a new home...and the
> church she belongs to, her and five other ladies twice a month visit nursing
> homes.
> As for myself: i work 10 hours a day 5 days a week, am professionally
> employed as a computer programmer. I also have the loving support of RL
> family and friends. I have RL interests and hobbies. I am a homeowner and
> actively involved in my RL community.
> Being online for the both of us, is just another way to meet new friends and
> to have fun. It ceases to be fun in AW when a person is attacked
> by another constantly or over something that happened long ago...especially
> when AWI doesn't give a damn.

[View Quote]

Re: CY Results?

May 26, 2004, 7:32pm
OOH YA IT MIGHT NOT HAV SUMTHING 2 DO WITH ELK BEEING UR BF????/////

HAHAHAAAAA LEWZOR.....?>...

NOW LISNING 2: APRIL ALVINGE

- ROSYBOY
- LUVING HUSBEND 2 MANDY/SEIYA

[View Quote] > Go tell it to someone who gives a damn qrv, because I sure as hell don't.
> You're so naive it makes me wonder sometimes. I only get involved in
> situations where jerks like you and seiya are randomly harassing people (in
> seiya's case, subtly so close minded people like you think it's a decent
> individual). When I commented in your post with Elyk, it was because you
> were being a hypocritical jackass to him for absolutely NO reason. Excuse me
> for defending a friend, I find that more acceptable then someone like you,
> defending someone like Seiya, simply out of ignorance.

[View Quote]

Re: CY Results?

May 26, 2004, 7:49pm
NOOOOOOOOOOOO *DYES*

NOW LISNING 2: A RECORDING OF MY SWEET LOVE MANDY :)))))

- ROSYBOY
- FATHFEL HUSBEND 2 MANDIE/SEIYER

[View Quote] > Anyways, I'm done with arguing with you, qrv. I defend Kyle once and hence
> for you decide to jump into any thread I post in and defend Seiya and make
> me out to be evil despite the fact that you know little about his/her true
> character. It's pointless to continue trying to prove a point. Any future
> comments by you will be ignored.

[View Quote]

Re: CY Results?

May 26, 2004, 8:04pm
I KNOW :((((( I REMEMBER THE INVASION OF HER DOGHOUSE LIKE IT WAS YESTER
DAY..!!1

SHE WAS JUST MINDING HERR OWN BUSYNESS BILDING (wE WERENT MARRYD THEN
BUT WE WERE <3 :))))))) AND THEN THY ALL STARTED RUNNING IN FRONT OF HER
SO SHE CULDNT BILD >:( I TOLD THEM TO GO AWY BUT THEY LAFFED!!!!1111

AND THEN THEY STARTAD INSULGING HER THEY B SO MEEN 2 HER SHE CRYE :( AND
THEY LAFF THEY SAY IT FAKE CRYEING 2 SEEK ATTENTION

BUT I KNOWE MY MANDEAYE SHE WULD NOT DU THAT!!!!!1111 SO I TOLD THEMN
AND I STARTED CUSSING THEM OUT AND THEY WERE SCARD AND LEFT :))))) I
SAID I WUD HAX THEM :)))))))))

AND MANDY WAS GRATEFUL AND I AM HAPPY NOW SHE I SHAPPY :)))

BUT IF I HAD NOT BEN THERE, SHE TOLD ME SHE WULD HAVE KILLD HERSELF :((((

NOW LISNIGNG TO: NOTHING MY WINDOWD MEDIA PLAYAR FOROZEN >:(

- ROSYBOY
- LUVING HUSBEND 2 SEIYA/MANDY

[View Quote] > Yeah, the invasion was so horrible

Re: CY Results?

May 27, 2004, 9:15am
KEWL QWOTE :))))))

I HOPE N0BUDY ATAKS THE DOGHOUSE AGAIN

NOW LISNING 2: DANSE DANSE REVOLUSHUN REMIXES (PIRYTED OF COURSE!!!!111
LOLZ!!!111)

- ROSYBOY
- FAITHFUL HUSBEND 2 MANDY/SEIYA

[View Quote]

Mars?

May 28, 2004, 5:51pm
Immigration Officer: Sorry, you must be a citizen in order to visit the
world "mars". To become a citizen, press the Register Now! button in
the upper left corner of the screen.

I demand an explanation. You don't just un-touristfy a world without
warning.

1  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  23  |