carlbanks // User Search

1  ...  20  21  22  23  |

new list of stolen object passwords circulating

Mar 15, 2004, 5:02pm
I didn't look at it because the title said OP passwords.

[View Quote] > god, it doesnt have a virus or anything.. scaredycat

[View Quote]

new list of stolen object passwords circulating

Mar 15, 2004, 5:02pm
I got that email also which went right into my trash bin and I emptyed
my trash bin.

[View Quote] > got another one and it was said to have a avatar in it, not for me, sent
> that to abuse too
[View Quote]

Another stupid email

Mar 15, 2004, 4:56pm
Went into my trash and my trash was empyted.

[View Quote]

Christopher Stevens E-Mail info

Mar 15, 2004, 5:01pm
The email went into my trash and then my trash was emptyed.

[View Quote] > Return-Path: <christopher_stevens1 at hotmail.com>
> From: "Christopher Stevens" <christopher_stevens1 at hotmail.com>
> To: admin at rdescape.co.uk, alex at virtual-studios.net,
> alphabit2003 at swbell.net, baronjutter at shaw.ca,
> carlbanks at triplehelix.info, dmmercury at houston.rr.com,
> ironhead at digitalpassage.com, jennifer755 at cox.net, JerMe at nc.rr.com,
> john1018 at comcast.net, kfoerst at sbcglobal.net, majmatrixx at excite.com,
> maki at awmaki.com, matt_scriven195 at hotmail.com, nikona at comcast.net,
> richard.lazenby1 at ntlworld.com, ricky at whaletech.net,
> startrek3 at earthlink.net, tartsugar at comcast.net, temp1 at floridawolf.com,
> thelady263414 at hotmail.com, toastersarecool at hotmail.com,
> twisti at charter.net, xelag at digitalspace.com
> Bcc:
> Subject: Active Worlds Objects Not Safe Evern With PHP Scripts, Sorry
> (NOT)
> Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:09:40 -0500

> ------=_NextPart_000_386_4ad1_35f5
>
> Tsk Tsk Tsk. You all had to brag in the Newsgroups about the PHP Scripts
> and
> pretty muched beg us to show you that even PHP Scripts are not helpful.
> And
> to prove that...we ripped Lady Mur's new $50 Leprachaun Avatar even
> though
> its supposed to be protected by CodeWarrior's "1337" PHP Script. Sorry
> AW,
> You Lose!
>
> So Consider The Avatar Included In The Attachment An Early St. Patrick's
> Day
> Gift From Your Favorite Eastern Europe Hacker, Chris Stevens.
>
> ~The Death Squad~

> from!
> http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200362ave/direct/01/
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_386_4ad1_35f5

Floating tabs window stuck closed..

Apr 11, 2004, 11:08am
Uhhh stop whining and get used to it. Development doesn't revolve around
one person.

[View Quote] > Yeah you can use F9 in 3.4, it never covered your own view and even chat
> window.
> The tabs are to go, otherwise theyll see the biggest rebellion ever.
[View Quote]

What's new in 531?

Apr 10, 2004, 11:38am
It looks the same.

What's new in 531?

Apr 10, 2004, 4:28pm
Ahh yours is totally different, I wanted a serious answer.

[View Quote] > Take a look http://www.ksg.myftp.org/images/aw.JPG lol
[View Quote]

Where has gone NewAW ?

Apr 14, 2004, 12:34pm
GeForce 2 MX? I have a GeForce FX 5900 XT 128mb.

[View Quote]

Where has gone NewAW ?

Apr 14, 2004, 9:45pm
I didn't mean it like that.

[View Quote]

Happy Easter!

Apr 11, 2004, 12:03pm
Hey everyone got two but I only got one!

Happy easter and this is the day Jesus Christ rose from the dead after
dying for our sins.

[View Quote]

Happy Easter!

Apr 11, 2004, 11:59pm
Ok, you can be all accurate. I know it's not the day when he rose but
it's the day we celebrate it.

[View Quote]

Happy Easter!

Apr 11, 2004, 11:59pm
Exactly.

[View Quote] > It was put on this day to overwrite a Pagan festival, just like Christmas.

[View Quote]

warning virus

Apr 16, 2004, 4:22pm
I use Sun Java and Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird.

[View Quote]

Best Firewall?

Apr 27, 2004, 12:41am
I use Sygate Personal Firewall, it's free and you choose who accesses
your computer and it has logs and such.

[View Quote]

AW 3.5

Apr 29, 2004, 3:37pm
Mipmaps off actually looks worse.

[View Quote]

AW 3.5

Apr 29, 2004, 10:43pm
Actually it makes it look worse.

[View Quote]

AW 3.5

Apr 29, 2004, 10:45pm
Ahh don't have AA on, maybe it's why my geforce fx 5900 XT looks terrible.

[View Quote] > It really depends on the video card, IMO.
> I've been running a GeForce 4 Ti 4600 with all the nVidia anti-aliasing and
> graphics settings set to incredibly high. It looks great to me. :)

[View Quote]

3.6 confirmed...

May 1, 2004, 5:37pm
http://www.activeworlds.com/help/aw36/beta.html

I can't wait till 3.6 open beta! This is what I've been waiting for AW
to bring in! AW TV will finally be LIVE and STREAMING!!! Now stuff will
be more entertaining.

[View Quote]

3.6 confirmed...

May 1, 2004, 8:08pm
It'll be cool to hear streaming radio and see streaming television.

[View Quote]

Car's are wonderful

May 17, 2004, 10:39pm
Ok....