"Void" world (General Discussion)

"Void" world // General Discussion

1  |

tony m

Aug 25, 2001, 2:04am
... so what's up with this world? By the looks of it, it hasn't been
updated in a good couple of years.. hell, even one of the teleports
look old.

bcg

Aug 25, 2001, 3:39am
I never noticed that world before. Has it always been there? It looks like
ENZO was just using it to test some things?

BCG

[View Quote]

wing

Aug 25, 2001, 5:23am
In the olden days you got sent here upon ejection. I remember being sent there as lately as 2.0 (Or am I just nuts?)
[View Quote]

syntax

Aug 25, 2001, 7:44am
You get warped there if you hit the geiser in Yellow.
--
- Syntax -
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

jfk2 builder

Aug 25, 2001, 9:43am
If any of you happen to visit the beautiful 3.1 intense world of
Elysium.. And you look at all the teleports there. There is this
very nice teleport to Broadway World... With the explanation that
with Chucks Party's experiance with the people who run Broadway World
you would be better off going to HELL... So when you walk into the
teleport headed to Broadway World you will be teleported instead to
VOID World [closest world to HELL] lol

"syntax" <sfris at swcity.net> wrote in
news:3b877368 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> You get warped there if you hit the geiser in Yellow.
> --
> - Syntax -
> www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

jfk2 builder

Aug 25, 2001, 6:32pm
And even i have to say i'm guilty now... As in if you visit my UNDER
CONSTRUCTION for my home on AW 'JFK2's Hideout From Himself Home" on
the Rast Road in AW you will see my teleport center. And i just put a
click teleport to the Broadway World [actually it takes you to VOID
World... Even that world is alot more entertaining than Broadway World
will ever be] lol

"jfk2 builder" <jfk2 at jfkmusic.com> wrote in
news:Xns91084C383C578jfk2jfkmusiccom at 166.90.181.12:

> If any of you happen to visit the beautiful 3.1 intense world of
> Elysium.. And you look at all the teleports there. There is this
> very nice teleport to Broadway World... With the explanation that
> with Chucks Party's experiance with the people who run Broadway World
> you would be better off going to HELL... So when you walk into the
> teleport headed to Broadway World you will be teleported instead to
> VOID World [closest world to HELL] lol
>

> "syntax" <sfris at swcity.net> wrote in
> news:3b877368 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

Can the personal crap. I understand your reasons for not liking that world
or the people who run it, but PLEASE don't burden the rest of us with it.
We've heard it enough times that you can go preach it to someone else and
you won't be missing any opportunities to spread the proverbial good news.

SW Chris

The guy obviously had a pole shoved so far up his rear over this thing
that it's pierced his brain. He can no longer function as a human being
(if he ever could in the first place) and is instead stuck on
Broadway/Elysium/Beta/RPG rant mode.

[View Quote] > Can the personal crap. I understand your reasons for not liking that world
> or the people who run it, but PLEASE don't burden the rest of us with it.
> We've heard it enough times that you can go preach it to someone else and
> you won't be missing any opportunities to spread the proverbial good news.
>
> SW Chris

Proof that Goobers ARE as dumb as they look.
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

jfk2 builder

Aug 26, 2001, 3:40am
You are forgetting a few worlds there...
NewYork world... BIGGIE one you can't miss...
And my build in AW [Alpha World] still bigger yet.
and it way down on the East Road.. About 100 km from the cut off to SW
City and about 300km down that is the cutoff to Summerland Estates And
next to my home is the Practice area for my friend to learn building...
HINT - 0n ????e is my home... and sooner or later someob\ne will find
that and i have a Broadway teleporter there that also goes to VOID
World... As VOID is a far better place than that other world is.

"goober king" <rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu> wrote in
news:3B887BF0.3010504 at acsu.buffalo.edu:

> The guy obviously had a pole shoved so far up his rear over this
> thing that it's pierced his brain. He can no longer function as a
> human being (if he ever could in the first place) and is instead
> stuck on Broadway/Elysium/Beta/RPG rant mode.

nnnngggggg >_< The point is WE DON'T CARE, ok? If I've said it once,
I've said it a thousand times: We don't care about NewYork, we don't
care about Broadway, we don't care about Beta, we don't care about
Elysium, we don't care about DreamLand Park, or any of the other places
you constantly jabber about.

And for once, JUST ONCE, I'd like to see you post something that
actually contributed to the discussions without somehow bringing
yourself into it! The virtual world does not revolve around you, and we
could care less how any situation can be applied to you or your "friends".

[View Quote] > You are forgetting a few worlds there...
> NewYork world... BIGGIE one you can't miss...
> And my build in AW [Alpha World] still bigger yet.
> and it way down on the East Road.. About 100 km from the cut off to SW
> City and about 300km down that is the cutoff to Summerland Estates And
> next to my home is the Practice area for my friend to learn building...
> HINT - 0n ????e is my home... and sooner or later someob\ne will find
> that and i have a Broadway teleporter there that also goes to VOID
> World... As VOID is a far better place than that other world is.
>

> "goober king" <rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu> wrote in
> news:3B887BF0.3010504 at acsu.buffalo.edu:

He just doesn't get it...
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

syntax

Aug 26, 2001, 9:27am
Gya, I searched that whole road (gutz's highway) but had no luck in finding
your place.
--
- Syntax -
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

jfk2 builder

Aug 27, 2001, 3:11am
It's on the East Road... 0n aw 1000+e if that will help a little
It's a really nice place and i love the name of my home....
JFK2's Hideout From Myself Home
Actually the only place i can really hide out from being JFK2 is on
Outerworlds Universe. lol

"syntax" <sfris at swcity.net> wrote in
news:3b88dd23 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Gya, I searched that whole road (gutz's highway) but had no luck in
> finding your place.
> --
> - Syntax -
> www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

j b e l l

Aug 31, 2001, 7:19pm
yep.. it's AW Hell..

[View Quote]

j b e l l

Aug 31, 2001, 7:19pm
If I remember correctly VOID is AW Hell, sent there when ejected or if in limbo between world's and squeezed out of the system all
together..

[View Quote]

jfk2 builder

Sep 1, 2001, 3:09am
Maybe that is why Chucks Party chose that world to teleport to when you
enter his teleport for Broadway World.... HELL [VOID world] is a far
better place lol At least on Outerworlds there is a REAL HELL world
called HELL....

"j b e l l" <jbell1983 at home.com> wrote in
news:3b8fff79 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> If I remember correctly VOID is AW Hell, sent there when ejected or
> if in limbo between world's and squeezed out of the system all
> together..

one of the Halloween worlds has a hell...