CY Results? (Community)

CY Results? // Community

1  2  3  |

alaskanshadow

May 24, 2004, 7:51pm
lmao

[View Quote]

c p

May 24, 2004, 7:51pm
*hands a bunch of starburst, do you want the pinkones? I like red ones the
most*

oh and kettlecorn! we must make some

*pops some in microwave*

*opens bag*

*sniffs*

smells so sweet
[View Quote]

rossyboy

May 24, 2004, 7:54pm
HAH U IDIOTE DO U SEERIOSLY EXPECT ME TO BEELEEVE THAT U GOTE ALL DESE
TELEGRAMS... FROM PEOPLE WITH STARS AS THEIR NAME, ALL AT THE SAME TIME
ABOUT HER!!!!!1111 LAUGHS*!!111111

THAT IS A LITTLE TWO CONVENIENT!!!!1111

[View Quote] > eh thats not anything new!

> Telegram from ***********, sent just now:
> I think the cream of the crop though was when she acted suicidal several
> times on me....I was so alarmed...lol
>
> Telegram from *********, sent just now:
> well when I first met her she kept acting suicidal over and over...saying
> things like: k.n..I..F.E=]
>
> Telegram from *****, sent just now:
> she was going insane...about a knife in her immediate possession...In and
> out of the weird Seiya stuff she talks about "lumins" crap like that. I kept
> asking her to call the police and had to walk her through dialing 911...she
> was very realistic in describing the scene...her father pounding on the
> door...sirens coming. She acted like a four year old mentally...

[View Quote]

alaskanshadow

May 24, 2004, 7:57pm
lmao! Rossy, congratulations, you have perfected the art of seiycasm :P

[View Quote]

linn

May 24, 2004, 7:57pm
sure didn't take long for you to get over a death in the family huh

[View Quote]

xelag

May 24, 2004, 8:19pm
On 24 May 2004 17:57:33 -0400, "linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com>
[View Quote] >sure didn't take long for you to get over a death in the family huh

Neither did it take long for you, to post such crap.

Alex

ciena

May 24, 2004, 8:42pm
I like the pink ones. gotta have lotsa butter for the popcorn too :)
[View Quote]

linn

May 24, 2004, 8:47pm
only to ppl who have no feelings for others :-)

[View Quote]

count dracula

May 24, 2004, 9:22pm
Hmm, Look at your keyboard for something saying "Caps Lock" and press it
once .

"rossyboy" <rossyboy at vwtv.org> kirjoitti viestiss
news:40b25d43$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> OK I DONT CARE IF SHE TURNS OUT TO REALY BE MARK EMERSON IF SHE DOES I
> WILL <3 MARK EMERSON INSTEAD COS MANDY IS A GRATE PERSON!!!!1111

<snipped rest of the crap>

rossyboy

May 24, 2004, 10:18pm
lol thanks.

Though if you read my posts much you could clearly see that I was joking
this whole thread.

[View Quote] > Hmm, Look at your keyboard for something saying "Caps Lock" and press it
> once .
>

> "rossyboy" <rossyboy at vwtv.org> kirjoitti viestiss
> news:40b25d43$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
>

> <snipped rest of the crap>

matt888

May 24, 2004, 10:19pm
O_O So many posts.. You people are using this place like a chat room >_<
I'm so lost trying to read through these...

Anyway, thanks everyone for voting for TeenGate :) I got about 50 telegrams
from all over congradulating me. (excuse the spelling)

Thanks :)
-Matt888

c p

May 24, 2004, 11:07pm
on kettle corn?

nah on normal its great

*gets out his special popcorn with dyed kernels*

*pops* oh a rainbow of color

*pours a cup of butter on*
*shakes salt*
*hands phone with a 9-1- all ready dialed incase we have a heart attack from
the cholesterol*
[View Quote]

ciena

May 24, 2004, 11:11pm
lmao!!
[View Quote]

lioness.

May 24, 2004, 11:20pm
<------brings the drinks and joins builderz on da couch. "Pass the popcorn
please?" "Should we tell him that she=he?" ;-"D

[View Quote]

lioness.

May 24, 2004, 11:43pm
errrrrrrrrr..... does that include all the 1111111111111's? ;-"D

[View Quote]

rossyboy

May 25, 2004, 12:01am
YES!!!!1111111111111!1

Of course it includes all the ones.

[View Quote] > errrrrrrrrr..... does that include all the 1111111111111's? ;-"D

[View Quote]

rossyboy

May 25, 2004, 12:02am
Naw she went from she to he to she.