Why? (Community)

Why? // Community

1  |

ronan

Nov 30, 2003, 8:17pm
why the fuck does MrBruce get this when he puts so much into his worlds and
everything?its fucking bullshit i mean he pays loads a year to keep people
happy and this is how he gets treated!?!

mod

Nov 30, 2003, 8:25pm
Its all worth it for the 1 hour of entertainment we got...but then again..Mr
Bruces crazy posts are entertaining too :)

-M
[View Quote]

kimdelee

Nov 30, 2003, 10:17pm
Amen Ronan! But no one cares what we think
[View Quote]

poseidon

Nov 30, 2003, 10:38pm
I believe Mr Bruce gets "all of this" mainly because a lot of what he does,
or rather what he apparently does, is lost in the way he conveys himself to
the community... For reference to what I mean, look at his posts.. Same to
you, as well. There actually are other ways of communicating, other than
cussing up the wall :) The purpose of your message tends to get lost in it.

Poseidon

[View Quote]

baro

Nov 30, 2003, 11:41pm
I can kick you, higher than you can kick me. I can kick you way up in to a
tree. Who wants a taste of my oolong tea?

carlbanks

Dec 1, 2003, 12:10am
Well I was ejected from A!!CT and starfleet said this to me. I just walked
in and got no warning for anything

Telegram from Starfleet, sent just now:
fuck off

Operator: You have a telegram.

Telegram from Starfleet, sent just now:
go fuck your mom

[View Quote]

jstone2004

Dec 1, 2003, 1:28am
precisely, it's said that a good writer can sway the crowd no matter what
their feelings on a matter are, now a lot of people who aren't good writers
can sway the crowd, but the fact of the matter is that it is all in how you
present yourself :-)

mrbruce

Dec 1, 2003, 2:39am
Good points, I guess you are not all aware of whats really going on and no
one really wants to listen when I talk civialized here. I have tried many
times over and over again. just once I'd love to hear nice things in return.
I can take the heat and believe me I take more than you realise.
But just once Id like to see any posts I make treated like the ones
OneSummer posts.
I may have once been jealous of OneSummer's fame here in the past, but I
look up to her because she's such a PLUS to the AW community!
But there's never a post related to A!!CT, or me that is not attacked.
Maybe if that stopped and our community annoucements were treated like
OneSummer's and people stoped with the "MY WORLD IS BETTER THAN YOURS" crap,
I'd reamin civialized. People dont stop and think, A!!CT is not about
MrBruce, it's about the 10000 or so builds there owned by people I do not
even know.
But enough is enough.
MrBruce
[View Quote]

mrbruce

Dec 1, 2003, 2:52am
Are you sure thats starfleet? right now with the way AW is hackable are you
sure I'm MrBruce? I may not be, nor ever was. IPs? How do you even know this
IP was ever MrBruce?
Fact is right now certain people have cause alot of stress because of other
people and hey why not, as I see it A!!CT was on top of the worlds list up
with the big boys. This causes jealousy with other world owners who want
their worlds to be just as popular, so thats when they start their crap!
A!!CT is not looking to be in any popularity contests here, but it seems
were always being forced into it, by being attacked by PIONS who want A!!CT
to dies, so their world will be popular.
Trust me I know, I just dont reveal to you all my telegrams, emails ect.
MrBruce or am I?

[View Quote]

elyk

Dec 1, 2003, 4:40am
Why create another flame post on the subject....we have like, what....5
now??

[View Quote]

poseidon

Dec 1, 2003, 5:56am
I believe I can speak for two worlds who generally get closer to the top of
the world list - and that we've never sent any crones after you or wanted to
"see A!!CT fall" :) In fact, two people I work with now are people who used
to build in A!!CT.

Poseidon

[View Quote]

carlbanks

Dec 1, 2003, 12:58pm
So your not going to take responsibility for your hired hands?

[View Quote]

mrbruce

Dec 1, 2003, 2:53pm
I do not like when anyone gets out of control, but there are times I have to
sit back and let people vent. Starfleet rarely goes off unless hes be pushed
to far.
Hes come a long way, but even when I fired him once, he never came back and
destroyed A!!CT world and its builds.
He hurt me, not my builders and he and I have worked that out.
I trusted Mayor Taz, I was wrong.
MrBruce
[View Quote]

carlbanks

Dec 1, 2003, 3:24pm
Well you let people go off the edge? Why? So you can ruin your real-life
popularity?

[View Quote]

mrbruce

Dec 1, 2003, 4:14pm
Im only one person, I cant do everything and even before starfleet came to
A!!CT, there was InSaNiTy who casued alot of kaos...remember?
MrBruce

"mrbruce" <MrBruce at a1ct.com> wrote in
news:3fcac91d at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Are you sure thats starfleet? right now with the way AW is hackable
> are you sure I'm MrBruce? I may not be, nor ever was. IPs? How do you
> even know this IP was ever MrBruce?
> Fact is right now certain people have cause alot of stress because of
> other people and hey why not, as I see it A!!CT was on top of the
> worlds list up with the big boys. This causes jealousy with other
> world owners who want their worlds to be just as popular, so thats
> when they start their crap! A!!CT is not looking to be in any
> popularity contests here, but it seems were always being forced into
> it, by being attacked by PIONS who want A!!CT to dies, so their world
> will be popular. Trust me I know, I just dont reveal to you all my
> telegrams, emails ect. MrBruce or am I?

God damn, stop this hacking bulllshit! Nobody is spoofing your IP or any
such thing, nobody ever hacked your world. The only thing that happened was
that someone had fun compiling a list of OP passwords in the AW universe,
not specifically targeting you or your world.

Everything else is machination from your side. When you tried posting a
chat log, you tried to hide behind an alias, and when people checked the
headers to find out it was you, you deny it and say hackers posted it. GET
A GRIP!

KAH

carlbanks

Dec 1, 2003, 4:25pm
Yes, seriously

[View Quote]

ep0ch

Dec 2, 2003, 5:55am
Laf. Silly bear. Bruce cant get a grip.

-Ep0ch

[View Quote] > Are you sure thats starfleet? right now with the way AW is hackable