Gong on the hour... (Community)

Gong on the hour... // Community

1  |

lady nighthawk

Aug 5, 2003, 5:33am
I have a church bell that I'd like to gong on the hour, can someone give me
an action script to make that happen? Perhaps for VRT! Hugzzz...

LNH

.duo.

Aug 5, 2003, 10:33am
umm... bot?
[View Quote]

.duo.

Aug 5, 2003, 7:12pm
Sorry, I really don't think there's any other way. heh heh heh
[View Quote]

john

Aug 5, 2003, 9:34pm
there is - have updating sound and an asp script to send a different 1 2
slient if its not... lol

[View Quote]

joeman

Aug 5, 2003, 10:05pm
ASP sucks, PHP is where its at :).

-Joe

[View Quote]

lady nighthawk

Aug 6, 2003, 7:52am
Anyone got such as script? And, how would I use it if you were to send it to
me? Or, if a bot needs to do this ... can it be xelags and where is the
script for that?

LNH

"joeman" <joeman at bootdown.com> wrote in
news:3f30464e$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> ASP sucks, PHP is where its at :).

Indeed, ASP is extremely inferior. It's not even an actual language, just a
platform. And it's an MS product.

KAH

crazy pills

Aug 6, 2003, 3:10pm
make a soudn that is an hour long, then do "create sound URL loop"

LMAO

[View Quote] I thought it was VB meets Server Side Scripting?

No of SETI units returned: 62
Processing time: 51 days, 22 hours.
(Total hours: 1246)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

.duo.

Aug 6, 2003, 5:15pm
not a bad idea, ROFL
[View Quote]

ihnk

Aug 6, 2003, 10:14pm
the last thing aw needs is a church

[View Quote]

mr. t

Aug 7, 2003, 12:02am
Oh no! an Anti-Church-ite !!

[View Quote]

starfleet

Aug 7, 2003, 12:26am
Who will download that? LMFAO

[View Quote] Oh no! An anti-anti-church-ite!!! :P

No of SETI units returned: 62
Processing time: 51 days, 22 hours.
(Total hours: 1246)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

john

Aug 7, 2003, 8:29am
CP - I couldn't sit around for that

~John

"crazy pills" <chris101d at comcast.net> wrote in
news:3f31368c$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> make a soudn that is an hour long, then do "create sound URL loop"

Besides that such a file would be something like 50MB large, good idea.