its a nice day in AW (Community)

its a nice day in AW // Community

1  |

duskbat

Jul 11, 2003, 11:57pm
:)) sure is

john

Jul 12, 2003, 7:36am
GET THE TOURS OUT j/k lol!

Wahoo!

~John

[View Quote]

pc hamster

Jul 12, 2003, 8:04am
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] You mean AW **FINALLY** decided to LISTEN to us and allow Tourists back onto
AW (but WITHOUT building rights?) or is that too good to be true??

If IT IS true, then.....

> Wahoo!

PC Hamster
Mayor - City Of Hamsterville
Hamsterville Ground Zero - AW 5000N 272E
pchamster at comcast.net
Denver, Colorado (my REAL city :-))

tony m

Jul 12, 2003, 8:39am
Just tried going into Alpha as tourist. I was unable to build, but I could get in the world.

[View Quote]

sw comit

Jul 12, 2003, 12:46pm
I believe it's temporary, for the AW Festival, but I could be wrong...I hope
am I =P

[View Quote]

starfleet

Jul 12, 2003, 1:56pm
It's only between 12-7 and 14-7.

[View Quote]

.duo.

Jul 12, 2003, 3:18pm
http://www.awcommunity.org/awec/awec_events/festival2003/About.htm
[View Quote]

pc hamster

Jul 13, 2003, 5:38pm
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] Hopefully they'll see the light to KEEP AW tourist enabled 24/7/365 (366
during leap year). But then again, that might be asking *too much* of
"poor" AWI.....

Or would it??

PC Hamster

ferruccio

Jul 14, 2003, 1:11am
According to the people I've talked to, tourists is only going to be during
AWFest. The closing ceremony is over, and tourists are still allowed.
Hopefully they will "forget" to disable tourist acccess and maybe
"accidentally" enable tourist building? ;D

weizer

Jul 14, 2003, 1:16am
shhhh...dont speak too loud, there may be an AWI employee not far away ;-)

-Weizer
"ferruccio" <startrek3 at earthlink.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
3f121f6b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> According to the people I've talked to, tourists is only going to be
during
> AWFest. The closing ceremony is over, and tourists are still allowed.
> Hopefully they will "forget" to disable tourist acccess and maybe
> "accidentally" enable tourist building? ;D

e n z o

Jul 14, 2003, 12:50pm
Yeah, they might hear you and remember shhhhhhhhhh

weizer

Jul 14, 2003, 3:17pm
dooh.

"e n z o" <enzo at activeworlds.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
3f12c340$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Yeah, they might hear you and remember shhhhhhhhhh

themask

Jul 15, 2003, 5:24am
Buuusted...

Watcha gonna do when they come for you....(insert some kind of name here)

ferruccio

Jul 15, 2003, 8:23am
I'd like to ask.. but I'm afraid that they will be reminded.. >_<!!

no name needed! its "whatcha gonna do when they come for you, bad boys bad
boys!

not : "when they come for you, the mask, the mask!. :)

[View Quote]

themask

Jul 17, 2003, 12:12am
Oh bah, it was at 3:30am.

lol, it was 4:12am for me, i still got it :) maybe those 3 cans of red bull
helped though? :)

-SWE

[View Quote]

themask