Maybe E N Z O Post here? (Community)

Maybe E N Z O Post here? // Community

1  |

jacob the hero

Feb 26, 2003, 12:58am
E N Z O, I having fun at Newaw world, i so happy!

Have fun

Jacob The Hero

Aw 3.4 Build 458

brock

Feb 26, 2003, 12:59am
Having fun at the aw that is new you are?

That Amazing.

Like that me.

Hero Jacob you are

Using Build 458 3.4 are you?

That good.

--
Brock - 308723
AW 3.4 Build: 455
Brock at iceflare.net

From Newbie Guide to the Newsgroup (4th Edition):

"Brock - This dude with a 'tude isn't afraid to speak his mind,
especially when it concerns others in his own age range.
In other words, the perfect NG candidate."
-------------------

LOL Brock, you're killing me, stop it. "All your base are belong to us" comes to
mind. :)

e n z o

Feb 26, 2003, 1:00pm
Thank you Jacob, glad to hear it!

light form

Feb 26, 2003, 1:42pm
Ah, we have a little Jacob inside...

*nominates Jacob the Hero to becoming the mascot for the Newsgroups*

LF

light form

Feb 26, 2003, 2:23pm
we 'all' have a little Jacob inside...

LF

Why do you even entertain him? :P

light form

Feb 26, 2003, 4:18pm
It was not a joke Strike, rather just the opposite...

LF

I realise that, but why does Jacob always get a reply for pointless posts,
ummm... =\

light form

Feb 26, 2003, 5:49pm
What? Are you jealous? I dont see any problem with responding to a pointless
post. If you'll notice, the responses are quite pointless also...Welcome to
the newsgroups.

LF

[View Quote] *smacks Strike* for getting jealous over people responding to Jacob then him.

--Bowen--

john

Feb 26, 2003, 9:31pm
I think its because Jacob isn't asking for anything.

goddess innie

Feb 27, 2003, 7:46pm
Enzo, how does someone else become a beta tester? I have been asking to
beta test for months, and I am always told it is full. Yet Jacob comes
along, and he gets beta. How does that happen?!

Others of us have been here alot longer, and have not had this opportunity.
(and I guarantee you, some of us pay ALOT more in AW than others. over $900
a year, I should be a beta tester too)

Sorry, I will quit acting childish now. *whew* so out of character for me,
sorry guys. LOL

[View Quote]

johnny b jbitt2atjunodotcom

Feb 27, 2003, 8:20pm
well.... that was a good way NOT to get on beta........

[View Quote]

goddess innie

Feb 27, 2003, 9:39pm
Well I still honestly think that if you own a world, and put this money into
AW, you should get to beta test. It will affect our worlds, too. It would
be nice to know what we have got in store for us as well.

[View Quote]

elysium

Feb 28, 2003, 4:49am
I agree world owners should have option to use beta by now seems like that
want to give beta to all the kids first see if they can break it ;-)
[View Quote]
---

pc hamster

Feb 28, 2003, 7:03am
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] Either that or write some bot script to accomplish the same thing.....
*LOL!* :-)

Patrick

"goddess innie" <ami at chazdesigns.com> wrote in
news:3e5ea19a$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Well I still honestly think that if you own a world, and put this
> money into AW, you should get to beta test. It will affect our
> worlds, too. It would be nice to know what we have got in store for
> us as well.

Why? That you payed for a world doesn't mean you'll be helpfull on the beta
team. I think you've misunderstood the purpose of a beta. It's not some
sort of evil elitist plot to give some select few a preview of new
software, but a way for developers to become aware of, and fix, bugs before
releasing new software to the public. Just watch this newsgroup and send in
an application when they announce openings in the beta program. Whining and
insulting beta team members sure isn't going to get onto the beta.

KAH

goddess innie

Feb 28, 2003, 11:59am
Oh, I sure didnt insult anyone. If I did that, it would be obvious. I do
beta testing all the time, and I am affective at it. And to top it off, I
can speak english....

*winks* And yes, I admit , I hit a whining phase, for that I am truly
sorry. Not that its an excuse, being iced in my house for 3 days, being
sick, and having whiney kids around me rubbed off. I am truly sorry for
this. Anyone that knows me, knows I am not like that by nature.

[View Quote]

goddess innie

Feb 28, 2003, 12:15pm
I guess I should explain my concern so that maybe you will understand where
I am at (and might not think I am such a whiner just for asking something)

I have purchased a world , which has been quite expensive..i am about to
start scripting bots for it, and I am getting concerned that I am doing all
that work and then they will not work in 3.4.

[View Quote]

count dracula

Feb 28, 2003, 12:20pm
Well, as I see it, a worldowner can test the stability of different
features "better" than a exploring cit. Especially when it comes to testing
the beta worldserver software and all new features within it.

I have the beta, but went back to 3.3 because I was tired of falling through
the ground all the time *lol*
But Innie has a point, I also belive worldowners and ppl who "live" in AW
would be more usefull for the beta than randomly visiting chatters.

Drac
kah <kah at kahnews.cjb.net> kirjoitti
viestissä:Xns9330908225B08kahatkahnewsdotcjbdo at 64.94.241.201...
> "goddess innie" <ami at chazdesigns.com> wrote in
> news:3e5ea19a$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:
>

> Why? That you payed for a world doesn't mean you'll be helpfull on the
beta
> team. I think you've misunderstood the purpose of a beta. It's not some
> sort of evil elitist plot to give some select few a preview of new
> software, but a way for developers to become aware of, and fix, bugs
before
> releasing new software to the public. Just watch this newsgroup and send
in
> an application when they announce openings in the beta program. Whining
and
> insulting beta team members sure isn't going to get onto the beta.
>
> KAH

wizard myrddin

Feb 28, 2003, 12:24pm
Good valid pont you have there, I hate spending time creating things to find
out a new version makes them look bad.

I know from the last major update I found certian bugs that came to light
only after I created objects, its one of the few reasons I have stopped at
present creating objects till I know what I am creating for and how to make
the best from it.

[View Quote]

e n z o

Feb 28, 2003, 7:50pm
:)

Perhaps some info on where they announce these openings would be great.
Because I'd like to build up my "beta resume" before I reapply for the
Galaxies beta. :)

Chris

"sw chris" <chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net> wrote in news:3e6048a3$1
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Perhaps some info on where they announce these openings would be great.
> Because I'd like to build up my "beta resume" before I reapply for the
> Galaxies beta. :)

Well, Calpantera (Bill) posted in beta, bots, sdk and worldbuilders last
year for the 3.4 beta.

news:3d75201e$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com

Ah. All the ones that have no bearing on me. LOL. Guess I'll have to
subscribe to them.

Chris