fw: New bot site open! (Community)

fw: New bot site open! // Community

Hi all avid bot users and developers!

I'd like to announce the opening of a new AW bot site, targeting both the
user and the developer, powered by a custom, dynamic content system:
http://bots.omegauniverse.com/

There you'll find bot news, bot source code, and compiled bot programs in
three categories:
- C and C++
- Visual Basic
- Misc./Pascal-Delphi

By registering as a member (it's free, fast and completely SPAM free) you
get access to even more features, like submitting your own bots. We'd
appreciate it very much if bot developers submit their bots to the site!

We're constantly working on adding new and cooler features, especially bot
developers can expect some really neat improvements soon...

So check Bowen & KAH's bot site out now:
http://bots.omegauniverse.com/

Adding in this little comment:

Those with Netscape 4.78 (the only one I tested it with) will notice a long period of
but if you're using netscape, be prepared just in case.

And no, it's not buggy webcode. Netscape has a problem with nested tables over the
number of 5 it seems.

Another reason why Netscape lost the browser war. 8)

SW Chris

Netscape lost the browser war because it sat on its lead. But it seems
someone at AOL managed to give them a swift kick in the pants and now
they're right back in the thick of things.

Bowen, I wouldn't worry too much about NS 4.x users. At last check,
they're only about 2% of page views and that number is shrinking fast as
they upgrade to NS 7. Oh yea, and to all those NS 4.x users out there
who haven't upgraded yet, you don't know what you're missing! Don't let
NS 6.0 leave a bad taste in your mouth; it's been all but forgotten. :)

Has lost many hairs over NS 4.x programming...
gooberking at utn.cjb.net

"sw chris" <chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net> wrote in
news:3dd29c6c$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Another reason why Netscape lost the browser war. 8)

But fear not, for Netscape shall own you again! NS6 is great, ten times
better than IE, even when it's acting up. And NS7 is in beta now...

Mozilla is better. :P

Umm... NS7 was released a while ago, dude... Get with the times! :P

Don't get left behind!
gooberking at utn.cjb.net

"goober king" <gooberking at utn.cjb.net> wrote in news:3DD42B36.4070101
at utn.cjb.net:

> Umm... NS7 was released a while ago, dude... Get with the times! :P

Is it worth the upgrade from 6.2?

What kind of question is that?! Of course it is! Two words: Tabbed
Browsing! :D

And you call yourself an NS user...
gooberking at utn.cjb.net

syntax

Nov 15, 2002, 10:24pm
*snore*
I used NS 7 and tabbed browsing really isn't that great of a feature.
--
- Syntax -
http://www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

technozeus

Nov 16, 2002, 3:07am
I haven't tried it, but I'm guessing that how "great" of a feature it is to any given person would depend largely on how that person is used to web browsing, and how well they adapt to certain types of change.

TechnoZeus

[View Quote]

j b e l l

Nov 17, 2002, 8:46pm
w00t!

Linux Trovalds = G0D!

[View Quote] Definately.

--Bowen--

ncc 71854

Nov 18, 2002, 2:21am
Isn't it Linus Torvalds?

[View Quote]

johnny b jbitt2atjuno.com

Nov 18, 2002, 9:56am
Last I checked, Yes :O)

"j b e l l" <jbell at kmfdm.com> wrote in news:3dd81c43$1
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> w00t!
>
> Linux Trovalds = G0D!

MUAHAHAHA! I'm 1/4 finnish! (Linus Torvalds is finnish).

KAH

syntax

Nov 18, 2002, 10:52pm
....and the "Geek of the Century" award goes to.. *drum roll*

*open envelope*

KAH!!!

;-P lol j/k KAH
--
- Syntax -
http://www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

j b e l l

Nov 19, 2002, 2:27am
I knew Linus, dunno why i put an x, force of habbit I suppose.. the last
name I had no idea how to spell, just knew the letters in it, lol, and the
sound it made when I said it..

"syntax" <syn at swcity.net> wrote in news:3dd98b4f at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> ...and the "Geek of the Century" award goes to.. *drum roll*
>
> *open envelope*
>
> KAH!!!
>

> ;-P lol j/k KAH

MOOOOO ):()! I won! ;-))