MAFIA RPG - Jobs open (Community)

MAFIA RPG - Jobs open // Community

1  |

equin0x

Nov 5, 2002, 4:10am
Hello.

Me and the rest of the company of Cyberox are interested in making a Mafia
RPG, we have a large world which can be upgraded, it takes advantage of many
3.4 features and allows tourists (Mafia world).

We are currently seeking the following people:

- Builders
- Object Modelers
- Art/Texture designers
- Programmers (C++, VB, Delphi)
- Beta testers (Highly suggested that you are using 3.4, although it is
not a requirment)
- Story writers.

If you can handle any position, please email xeroer at optusnet.com.au for more
information. You can also telegram Equin0x.

Thank You.

linn ironhead@digitalpassage(dot)com

Nov 5, 2002, 4:31am
OMG from bad to worse!!!!

[View Quote]

count dracula

Nov 5, 2002, 4:41am
linn <ironhead at digitalpassage(dot)com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3dc773e4 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> OMG from bad to worse!!!!

Huh?

equin0x

Nov 5, 2002, 5:20am
wtf?

[View Quote]

ncc 71854

Nov 5, 2002, 5:23am
Nice name.

[View Quote]

equin0x

Nov 5, 2002, 5:40am
You...recognize it?

[View Quote]

ncc 71854

Nov 5, 2002, 5:48am
Of course....Nova class.

[View Quote]

wizard myrddin hippyring@rdescape(dot)co(dot)uk

Nov 5, 2002, 7:47am
I hope you have consulted the activeworlds "Dons"

or they be round to kneecap yer

[View Quote]

carlbanks

Nov 5, 2002, 10:56am
Stop your spam. We don't care about your lame wannabe rpg.

[View Quote]

linn ironhead@digitalpassage(dot)com

Nov 5, 2002, 11:07am
very well said carl!!!!

binarybud

Nov 5, 2002, 11:28am
Carl, this is not spam, he is asking for help in creating his RPG....you do know what an RPG is don't you? ok good now go tell Linn what an RPG is, and explain to her the mafia is not gong to show up here with nude avatars and guns....:) Remember kiddies this IS a community newsgroup...and this was a request to the community for help with his project. sheeesh

Lynn can you explain why you are encouraging Carl to hassle this guy for making a post to a community group?

Leo :) aka BinaryBud

wizard myrddin hippyring@rdescape(dot)co(dot)uk

Nov 5, 2002, 11:41am
humm cant see any mention of nudes and gun's

[View Quote]

carlbanks

Nov 5, 2002, 11:43am
Well #1. Mutation has the most Stable and coolest Bot. #2. I checked out
their world it looks like a complete dump. #3. RPG's are old news but
Mutation is a complex game.

Stop your spam. We don't care about your lame wannabe rpg (and i mean
mutation, not mafia).

[View Quote]

carlbanks

Nov 5, 2002, 12:05pm
HEY! Mutation is not a wannabe rpg it has been worked on for 6 or more
months has the best features and totally rocks.

[View Quote]

carlbanks

Nov 5, 2002, 12:07pm
After thinking it over I shouldn't have attacked. I should've just stated my
opinon but not attacked.

[View Quote]

nornny11

Nov 5, 2002, 12:12pm
#4 That is the stupidest excuse for flaming a community advertisement in the
whole entire universe.

#5 Stop spamming the newsgroup. Lesson in PR, don't attack other RPGs, it
only makes yours look worse when you have to compare it to others.

From the Newbie's Guide to the AW NG:

"Nornny11 - The original wishy-washy man, this one can actually insult you
and compliment you in the same breath, and in the end say absolutely
nothing! What a talent!"

[View Quote]

carlbanks

Nov 5, 2002, 12:15pm
I talked in my name and I have no responsibility in Mutation.

[View Quote]

milesteg

Nov 5, 2002, 12:29pm
Hi swe,
Carlsbank is in charge of nothing in Mutation.
Only Ombre and I are...and we like to see new game worlds coming..
so please ,understand carls is talking in his name not in Mutation name
he is an enthusiastic player but he is only this.. a player .
Now, on mutation, you re right , it is not a rpg game (not yet at least) but
an adventure game in a multi player environment..
And as players asked for more rpg features, we are working on it actually.

you are welcome in Mutation,

regards,
MilesTeg

"swe" <swe at swe-e.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
3dc7ddc2 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Stop your spam. We don't care about your lame wannabe rpg (and i mean
> mutation, not mafia).

[View Quote]

milesteg

Nov 5, 2002, 12:33pm
you re right Nornny
especially because Mutation is not his game and now Ombre and I have to
suffer about his big mouth.

Regards,
MilesTeg

"nornny11" <Nornny1 at attbi.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
3dc7dff2$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> #4 That is the stupidest excuse for flaming a community advertisement in
the
> whole entire universe.
>
> #5 Stop spamming the newsgroup. Lesson in PR, don't attack other RPGs, it
> only makes yours look worse when you have to compare it to others.

> From the Newbie's Guide to the AW NG:
>
> "Nornny11 - The original wishy-washy man, this one can actually insult
you
> and compliment you in the same breath, and in the end say absolutely
> nothing! What a talent!"

Well... that's why they're asking for help, Carl.

SW Chris