The Game now offers live BINGO! (Community)

The Game now offers live BINGO! // Community

1  |

the game master

Nov 4, 2002, 5:28pm
We now offer "Live Bingo" at the-game world. Players play to win points
which may be used in our "POINTS STORE."

Go to the-game world for details and a schedule of Bingo rounds. Good Luck!

Thank you.

maki

Nov 4, 2002, 9:40pm
oh boy, so does awi.

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

anduin

Nov 5, 2002, 6:22am
An identity claiming to be known as "maki" <maki at awmaki.com> scribed the following <3dc7137e at server1.Activeworlds.com> in community:

>oh boy, so does awi.

Yeah, but you can win real money with that world apparently.

--
,,,,,
(o o)

Your getting very close to causing Flaggs inbox to be full...Kindly advertise somewhere else. (Hold a sign up infront of a train)

Appart from its about the 5th he has done advertising his darn game world, if I remember correctly last time everyone was annoyed when He cross posted to everywhere, if he wants to advertise, he can do it somewhere where it dosent waste my bandwidth...

Here, Strike, use this... *hands Strike a tissue* If you need more, you know where to get 'em.

If the guy can't advertise here, where the hell else is he supposed to advertise? To quote
the mantra of these NGs: If you don't like it, don't read it! There's a reason the Good
Lord invented filters! :P

Must be the masochistic season or something...
robrod at prism.net

ncc 71854

Nov 5, 2002, 7:24pm
You call Bill Gates a Good Lord??

[View Quote]

anduin

Nov 5, 2002, 7:54pm
An identity claiming to be known as "ncc 71854" <NCC-71854 at USS-Venture.Starfleet.UFP> scribed the following <3dc8451c$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com> in community:

>You call Bill Gates a Good Lord??

Not everyone uses Outlook Express like yourself :o)

--
,,,,,
(o o)
/--------------ooO--(_)--Ooo--------------\
| Anduin (317281) |
| o The Gorean Scribe |
| o http://www.anduin-lothario.com |
| o World: GorSJ (Under Construction) |
\--------------ooO-------Ooo--------------/

ncc 71854

Nov 5, 2002, 7:54pm
lolz

"strike rapier" <strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
news:3dc83e6c at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Your getting very close to causing Flaggs inbox to be full...Kindly
> advertise somewhere else. (Hold a sign up infront of a train)

This time it was a completely legitimate announcement about an added
feature to his world. He's obviously learnt from his previous mistake that
caused a lot of dislike, don't give him a hard time when he's "playing by
the rules"...

johnny b jbitt2atjuno.com

Nov 5, 2002, 9:34pm
Come on Mark...... lighten up a bit...... wasting your bandwidth ? what'd that little tiny message cost you ? bout 5 cents ? be
serious....
If the guy annoys you so much, why do you even read his posts?..... had you not, you wouldnt have 'wasted' a thing.....
Give the guy a break. it's not like he made five posts in each newsgroup this time........
Why get so pissed ? aint worth it.......

[View Quote]

tony m

Nov 5, 2002, 10:13pm
[View Quote] >Your getting very close to causing Flaggs inbox to be full...Kindly advertise somewhere else. (Hold a sign up infront of a train)

Kindly flame somewhere else. (Hold a filter up infront of your newsreader)