Another AW employee gone! (Community)

Another AW employee gone! // Community

1  2  3  |

I think he's realized the general hopelessness of it all...

Chris

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Aug 5, 2002, 11:28pm
Have you considered contacting the manufaturer of the med you need and
seeing if they have a program where you can get it for free?
I know they have those programs for some cancer meds, maybe they have your
med in a program like that?
I think your doctor has that info also.

o0oiiijoshiiio0o

Aug 5, 2002, 11:31pm
Where might I find that guide of which your sig speaks?

-J

::snip::

> From the Newbie's Guide to the AW NG:
>
> "Nornny11 - The original wishy-washy man, this one can actually insult
you
> and compliment you in the same breath, and in the end say absolutely
> nothing! What a talent!"

::snip::

tony m

Aug 6, 2002, 12:33am
[View Quote] >Where might I find that guide of which your sig speaks?

news://news.activeworlds.com/3A4442C3.C3EC2BB8 at acsu.buffalo.edu

mike zimmer

Aug 6, 2002, 12:48am
So have we established that ohhhmy is JFK...yet?
-----
Miek Zimmer
*Mike

[View Quote]

joeman

Aug 6, 2002, 12:57am
You, are Gerald Kieffer. You cant hide from that any more. You, emailed me
a week ago moaning about something under the email address
gkieffer at atozasia.com. Now that that's set in stone, lets move on. Gerald
Kieffer is JKF2, we all know this also. So, using basic logic, we all now
know that you, are infact, JKF2. Now, the next thing. Here's your message
ID:
Now, lets break that apart, shall we?
<XnsXXXXXXXXXXBBX | jfk2 | jfkmusiccom | at 64.94.241.201>
^ useless crap ^ ^ you ^ your domain ^ where your
posting to
So, what your saying is, you just happened to have the same domain as
Kieffer, and, the same username? How could this be? Are we dealing with a
skitz also? What's the deal? You can't hide like you are, its too
transparent. A half blind, deaf monkey with half a brain could see through
your supposed 'Smoke screen' you've been setting up. I'm sorry, but this is
the most pathetic attempt to conceal ones identity that I've ever seen.
Hell, the demented monkey that found you out could have a nametag on and
still hide his identity better than you. Seriously, don't bring this shit
into here. We don't need this. You've been found out, yet, you keep up the
BS. Go back under the bridge where you belong.

-Joe

[View Quote]

mike zimmer

Aug 6, 2002, 1:39am
And plus he capitalizes randoms words throughout his posts, just like JFK2
did/does.

-Miek Zimmer
*Mike

[View Quote]

syntax

Aug 6, 2002, 1:39am
Your not helping the situation, linn. (do you ever?!) Personally, if I
didn't "think" better I would think "yall" are constantly blinded by your
little personal grudge against Goober King. Jeeze, I'd never see the day
someone sided with JFK2. -_-

Oh...and we aren't a bunch of "whinning"(hehe) old ladies on a porch
somewhere, we are Activeworlds users *discussing Activeworlds* in an
ACTIVEWORLDS DISCUSSION newsgroup! See how the puzzle fits together?
--
- Syntax -
Laugh Out Laugh Out Loud!!!!^(*^(%$*
syn at swcity.net

[View Quote]

syntax

See general.discussion.

linn

Aug 6, 2002, 1:47am
my post had nothing to do with JFK tyvm it has to do with everyone wanting
to know all AW is doing and why maybe read first ???
[View Quote]

syntax

Aug 6, 2002, 2:15am
*repost*

We are Activeworlds users *discussing Activeworlds* in an
ACTIVEWORLDS DISCUSSION newsgroup! See how the puzzle fits together?

[View Quote]

joeman

Aug 6, 2002, 3:05am
No, you haven't livened this place up at all. We just all dislike you more
now. Its a worse place, there's more hate.

-Joe

[View Quote]

pc hamster

Aug 6, 2002, 3:55am
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] WHOA Dude!!! YOU are taking this WAY too seriously.

> Here is a little news tip...

And here's a little tip for you which *isn't* news....

SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP!!!! You obviously need it...

Patrick

pc hamster

Aug 6, 2002, 4:21am
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] Ohhhh is THAT what that thing under the Riverside Expressway is????

Thought it looked a little funny....

Ohh no....wait a minute....We're talkin' about GOOBERTOWN aren't we???

Or was it Syntax' and Derek's bridge north of SW City????

I *must* be LOST... :-) *LOL!*

Patrick

elyk

Aug 6, 2002, 4:42am
*shakes head*
[View Quote]

pc hamster

Aug 6, 2002, 4:57am
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] I think Ohhhmy is referring to HIS OWN condition. Not Goober's....

> 1 - There was no law for helping people like me until the early 1990's =
> I'm in my 40's plus...

I'm 36, so what's the point???

> 2 - There was no test for the finding out of this disease until 1972 = I
> was 22 then and had gone through HIGH SCHOOL.
>
> 3 - Up until about the middle 1990's the only form of treatment was the
> injection needle [about a 2 inch needle] and delivered to the mussel.
> Usually it is best in the thigh BUT when you do it you yourself youcan't
> reach that far to reach your own BUTT. So you do it in your upper legs.

Ohhhmy....You seemingly have experience in thia area yourself ....

Poor man....

> PROBLEM with that was after every dose you very nicely put your leg out of
> commission for a few days at a time. When i say out of commission i means
> that it goes numb and when you try to move it for stepping up stairs or
> getting into OR out of vehicles it hurts so much that you have to CARRY it
> up over curbs, into & out of vehicles. You could walk... But sitting and
> getting up meant you didn't use the bum leg any.

See above.

> 4 - The Patch was developed about mid 1995 BUT like it's cigerette
> version... It is to be left on 24 hrs a day. When you sweat it falls off.
> It's a royal pain in the REAR to keep the Patch on. Then in 01/2000 they
> now have the GEL. It goes on like underarm roll on and in 2 minutes flat
> takes care of your daily dose for the day.

That's what you get for listening to all the lies the tobacco industry fed
to America back in the '50s.

"Easy On The Throat" - Yeah right....

> BUT dealing with this medicine is NASTY indeed... You need a dr's Postie
> note script once every 30 days to obtain your new 30 day supply. The GEL
> only cost $150.00 for a 30 day supply. It contains 5 mg per day = 150 mg
> per month. BUT this medication is what is very much needed to maintain
> your appearance of "ACTING NORMAL"
> This medication is what drives many people into other countries... WHY?
> Because it is treated almost like smoking POT is... BUT it is just barely
> legal in the USA. Many other countries arn't so stuck up on this type of
> medication as the USA is and so many people that take this med decide to
> skip out of the USA to a more liberal country.
> the constant daily, monthly mess that people who take this type of
> medication sometimes decide to hell with it and let nature take it's
> course. [Chucks Party decided to do it that way. Tooooo much trouble]

So contact your HMO. They're listed in the Yellow Pages, ya know....

> WHat are the effects?
>
> 1 - Diabetes is one...
>
> 2 - Having open leg wounds in a constant way is another.
>
> 3 - Being in the hospital many times per year is another.
>
> 4 - Not being able to hold down a JOB and having to live off of WELFARE or
> if they get lucky like me can qualify for Social Security Dissability
> Income.

THIS is an EFFECT???? Looks more lioke an EXCUSE to me.....

> NOT having the medication...
>
> well.... All sorts of things happen.

Yeah, like YOU flying off the handle as you did earlier....

> What you read about is only the
> average to light KNOWN things that have been found.

Ohh....there's a SCIENCE to this???? Seems pretty ELEMENTARY to me Mr.
Watson.....

But there are certain
> degrees of DOWNS SYNDRONE. From very light to downright dead serious.

Ohhh PUH-LEAZE!!!! Surely you could've left THIS part out.....

> Mine is VERY serious if not treated. NOT downright dead serious... But
> try and telling a victim of CANCER that your disease is nothing to be
> concerned about when they have noticed they now don't have any hair left
> and they will laugh at you. It's the same way with this.

Do you REALLY have ANY idea just what Downs Syndrome REALLY is??? I
seriously doubt it...

If it is serious
> enough for people to DISCRIMINATE YOU... It is serious illness.

No. It is IGNORANCE!!! Plain and simple. GET THE FACTS **BEFORE** POSTING
CRAP LIKE THIS!!! This holds true with ANY disability.

> [[[Silly as it may seem to the people of today... But in 1970 i have been
> DISCRIMINATED because of this disease.

Dude.....WAKE UP & SMELL THE COFFEE!!!! This is the year 2002. QUIT
DWELLING ON THE PAST!!!

Much like people with AIDS are
> today]]]

See above.

> Because i have been afflicted with this i had for over 4 yrs a web forum
on
> http://www.delphi.com Set it up about 06/1998 and at that time there was
> only 3 info centers about Klienfelters on the internet and ONE Email Info
> about it.

Gee...With crap like what *I've* dissected so far, I wonder WHY.... Could
it be that people are seeing RIGHT THROUGH your BS???? Gee...It appears
tbhat way....

> The forum is still there but trying to get it's message out was rather a
> mess... Can't post ADULT SUBJECT MATTER but it is educational medical
> adult matter NOT to be confused with ADULT SEX SITE stuff.

EDUCATIONAL???? HA!!!!!

> Tecnically... i am an adult. But my attitudesd can be controlled by
> medication.

Yeah. It's called GETTING _FACTUAL_ INFORMATION.

> Getting that medication is one huge hassle.

You can get it quite easily from your doctor, HMO or the AMA if you just
MAKE THE EFFORT TO DO SO!!!

I can't afford
> the monthly fee AND all of my other medications. SO medicare pays it. I
> pay a certain part of my income to medicare to help me. If i don't pay
> medicare by ??/01/?? [That translates to you people NOT IN THE USA...
the
> First day of any month my portion of what i owe... THEN when i do pay it
> takes 10 - 15 days before i can obtain more medication. That might sound
> easy. Just pay on the first of the month. Fine.

Blah...blah....blah....

Dude....As I said before. You need professional help - DESPERATELY!! Seek
it and, while you're at it, spare the rest of us you boring, PATHETIC and
LAME ASS EXCUSES for NOT having a life. We're not to blame for your
failures. YOU are. And you can only overcome those failures by TRYING
AGAIN!!!

If you want to devote a world to your "worthy cause", that's fine. Just
don't expect anybody to care enough to stop by.

Oh yeah...One final note. You might wanna try calling RENT-A-LIFE. You can
call 'em at 1-800-RENT-A-LIFE 24 hours a day (Source - The Yellow Pages).

For the rest of those in the ActiveWorlds Community....Cheers for now
everyone :-)

Patrick

pc hamster

Aug 6, 2002, 5:04am
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] > OhhhhhMy has livened up the place BY FAR!!!!!!!!!

> LMFAO!!!!!!

Ohh NO...And *I* thought Filmkr was BAD but THIS guy makes Filmkr look
AWFULLY DAMN GOOD right now....

Patrick

I'm going to eat your brains if you don't stop soon...

--Bowen--

joeman

Aug 6, 2002, 5:38am
Filmrk is a little kitten compared to this wacko.

-Joe

> Ohh NO...And *I* thought Filmkr was BAD but THIS guy makes Filmkr look
> AWFULLY DAMN GOOD right now....

Man I hear an echo...

--Bowen--

grimble

Aug 6, 2002, 7:41am
Is MEDICADE the fizzy version then?

Hey PC, need a broom? You're dropping names all over the place. :P

[View Quote] > Hi everyone:

Don't step in the name droppings!
robrod at prism.net

o0oiiijoshiiio0o

Aug 6, 2002, 9:55am
If you prefer it so much, how come such a large chunk of this argument was
made by... you?

-J

[View Quote]

wizard myrddin

Aug 6, 2002, 10:01am
No offence to anyone.

What has all this to do with Mr Bruce's observations??

[View Quote]

grimble

Aug 6, 2002, 2:17pm
I guess my point was missed - that being that I don't care!

[View Quote] > ========================================
> "grimble" <grimble2000 at btinternet.com> wrote in
> news:3d4f99bc$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

Things tend to go over his head quite a bit. Perhaps his growth was
stunted too...?

[View Quote] > I guess my point was missed - that being that I don't care!

Say hello to Mini-JFK2! *shudder*
robrod at prism.net

> Believe me.... You would do yourself a HUGE favor by eating my brains...
>
> 1 - You would gain an enormous amount of intelligence of the likes you
> have never seen before.

As apposed to my already high IQ?

> 2 - It is much tastier than "LICKING FROGS"

Wow someone really doesn't understand sarcasm.

> 3 - And.... Just maybe.... After you gain such intelligence of the
> likes.... You might want to donate some poor person your weak minded
> brains.... [ME] Some brain is better than no brain.

I would guess your IQ is 90 from that statement. But no you'll come back
and tell me it's 130 or something of that sort. You just said you were
smarter, why would you need to be smart if you're already smart? Right, you
contradicted yourself, good job.

> You see.... By eating my brains.... What joy and pleasures you can
> have.... After you read this i'm sure you will pack your bags and head
> to the nearest door and head to whereever you think this poor dude may be
> located... [Last time i looked i thought i was under some bridge in
> Summerland Estates.... But i could be wrong.]

Gerald Kieffer, your seemingly alter ego, lives in Syracuse NY. As do most
of the other freaking Kieffer's.

*snip useless garbage*

You seem to talk about nothing when you're bored. I think you like to start
fights.

--Bowen--

pc hamster

Aug 7, 2002, 12:46am
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] Not really. :-)

Though I found it quite ironic that, as I was traveling up Syntax' road
(facing West) while on my back to my hometown from SW City the other night
(I backtracked Syntax), there was a HUGE hill just a little ways west of
Ballodon City, yet there was nothing but bare ground underneath it.

I seemingluy recall a rather large body of water.rwx there. Mebbe Syntax
should've left it there 'cause if he had, this idiot wouldn't have been
virtually unearthed. :-)

Then too, this wacko sounds like he could probaby DRINK a REAL body of water
that size if ya follow his logic... *Hint...Hint*

Though, I'll be happy to 'gram ya asking for that broom should I spot
anything unusual laying around along the Riverside Expressway. :-)

Cheers for now everyone :-)

Patrick

d a n

Aug 7, 2002, 7:12am
ohhhmy's message was removed from the server

Did AW find it offensive?

--
D a n

I know I wouldn't want other people (especially new customers)
experiencing that nutcase. :P

[View Quote] > ohhhmy's message was removed from the server

> Did AW find it offensive?
>
> --
> D a n

It makes good business sense!