chazrad // User Search

1  2  3  4  |

Many Thanks To Fenix

Nov 17, 2002, 10:08am
I think we should do like the olden times, every Adult with Adult
content has wear a bell around his neck to warn everybody an Adult is
coming.
This gives nonAdults a fair change to get out of range before getting
contaminated

Chaz

"ananas" <vha at oct31.de> wrote in news:3DD77C00.9FEEAF56 at oct31.de:

> My liver, stomach and all that - adult too, so
> I even have adult contents.
>
> I guess I need to put a red dot on my forehead.

[View Quote]

Many Thanks To Fenix

Nov 17, 2002, 7:02pm
isn't that the definition of an Adult :)
"technozeus" <TechnoZeus at techie.com> wrote in
news:3dd7efa3$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Do some of us count as aged children? :)

Customs Aide Bot

Nov 20, 2002, 8:00pm
how about Tourets syndrome?

"brant" <awteen at shoemakervillage.org> wrote in
news:3ddaf66e at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I disagree.
>
> This isn't an issue of morality, but an issue of being broad-minded
> about others' views. Many people don't approve of the words you
> hinted at in your post. True, some may believe that using them in
> public is acceptable, but I'm not sure that you or anyone can say that
> a "majority" feels one way or the other. In order to make this
> statement, a poll would have to be conducted and the answers posted.
>
> But more importantly, there are many children in these G and PG rated
> worlds whose parents don't wish them to be exposed to such language.
> What good is a new ratings system in 3.4 is AW doesn't enforce the
> ratings of its own worlds?
>
> There are no customs aide bots in worlds like WildAW that are rated
> for an older crowd. We just got through a huge discussion about the
> Gor worlds in the universe - why are we complaining about the Gor
> worlds when we can't even agree on whether AW's worlds should be
> moderated?

[View Quote]

DirectX 9

Dec 20, 2002, 6:02pm
tnx for the tip, it improved the working of my tv card with 100%, i even
can run now AW in the forground and the TV on top without any problems.
Under the 8 version the TVcard practically stopped working...

Chaz
"zeo toxion" <brandon at metrocast.net> wrote in
news:3e037432$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> NOW they update the main site. Thanks anyway.
>
> --
> Zeo

[View Quote]

DirectX 9

Dec 21, 2002, 8:32am
"baron" <pk39srt at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:MPG.186daab71d05b1be989688 at news.activeworlds.com:

> In article <Xns92EAD0CB932Apetrossa at 64.94.241.201>,
> petrossadeletethis at msn.com says...
>
> Is it a Pinnacle PCTVPro PCI by any chance? :) Exactly same thing
> happened to me, image was jerky, missing frames, lock-ups with newer
> VGA drivers; all seem to run smooth now. Didn't notice any change in
> AW but the TV issue alone was worth it.

No it was a Hauppage Win TV, but EXACTLY the same problems as you. Well the
connection with Aw was, that they now can run both at the same time
smoothly. I have the (maybe subjective) feeling that AW renders faster,

DirectX 9

Dec 21, 2002, 10:40am
"brant" <awteen at shoemakervillage.org> wrote in news:3e03eb27$1
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I just installed DirectX 9 and noticed that AW seems to exhibit less
> freezing when new objects come into view - a very annoying problem, in my
> opinion, but something in DirectX 9 seems to help with that :)

[View Quote] mmmm, well one bad bug in version 9:

When running RealOne player video,(like cnn quickcast or something) and
running AW the screen completely gets messed up

1  2  3  4  |