zaphodbeeblebrox // User Search

1  2  |

Roadsweeper bot

Feb 18, 2002, 10:50pm
Long track you got there icydee, rode that thing for like 30 minutes.

PHP SDK

Jul 5, 2002, 3:41pm
I get this error when trying starting Apache:

PHP Warning: Unable to load dynamic library
'C:/php/extensions/php_awsdk.dll' -
A device attached to the system is not functioning.
in Unknown on line 0

Versions:
Apache/1.3.24 (Win32)
PHP/4.2.1
mod_perl/1.6_01-dev

Of Course the example scripts dont work anymore from grimsoft since
PHP/4.2.1 doesn't support the dynamic loading of modules.

PHP SDK

Jul 5, 2002, 6:26pm
ok nm, talked to 9 9 9 about it.

[View Quote]

aPhoneBot

Feb 17, 2002, 3:11pm
I downloaded the latest but in the prefrences dialog there isn't anything
IRC related.

PHP SDK

Jul 5, 2002, 3:41pm
I get this error when trying starting Apache:

PHP Warning: Unable to load dynamic library
'C:/php/extensions/php_awsdk.dll' -
A device attached to the system is not functioning.
in Unknown on line 0

Versions:
Apache/1.3.24 (Win32)
PHP/4.2.1
mod_perl/1.6_01-dev

Of Course the example scripts dont work anymore from grimsoft since
PHP/4.2.1 doesn't support the dynamic loading of modules.

PHP SDK

Jul 5, 2002, 6:26pm
ok nm, talked to 9 9 9 about it.

[View Quote]

My WishList...

Jan 29, 2002, 8:59pm
> - there was no limit to privately-owned world size, especially for worlds
not being hosted on AWC servers... all worlds should be the size of
AlphaWorld and there should only be one world price, preferably a low price.

It'd be nice but many people dont have the boxes or the bandwidth for worlds
that large, and as stated by cozmo good $$$ source.

> - citizenships were still free.

Ditto as cozmo said.

> - the concept of "community" included everyone. <snip>

?????

- people weren't so picky about spelling and grammar <snip>

no I can't talk perfect english, but part of the reason some people are
picky is because half the time you can't understand what people are saying
because of their broken english.

> I'll probably get flamed for this post, but I don't care. It's my
wishlist, and I can wish for what I want to... today I can, anyway... maybe
not tomorrow.

This is my first amendment post, flame away.

That . .

Mar 10, 2002, 5:37am
.. . the newsgroups would be cleaned, the old messages moved to an archive.

--
-------------------------------
Newsgroup: alt.eo

Extended Viewing Range

Jul 17, 2002, 5:13am
http://neoengine.sourceforge.net/

Or http://crystal.sourceforge.net/scrshots/emitshot.jpg using crystalspace
(http://crystal.sourceforge.net)

Or Even http://ogre.sourceforge.net and specificaly check out
http://ogre.sourceforge.net/images.php

You dont need to make your own engine, when they're plenty of stuff out
there.

Only side effect, if AW wants to use any of these, IIRC, they hafta give us
the source to the browser/server maybe.

Extended Viewing Range

Jul 18, 2002, 1:09am
[View Quote] Yup :(

Outer Worlds

Jul 6, 2002, 2:09pm
Ok few things on this thread. A) OW isn't a big evil greedy corporation,
it's run by a small group of individuals, they probably dont have the
resources to run a newsserver, B) I have dual Cit's, I got my AW one before
the big rate hike, and then after I got my OW Cit, since it still is only
$20 a year.

[View Quote]

Outer Worlds

Jul 10, 2002, 3:10pm
[View Quote] In the proccess

> * AW News

We have news.

> A third and fourth could be PEACEKEEPERS and the GARBAGE ELIMINATION
TEAM...

We're respectful, so we dont need either.

> Let's see if anyone else can think of any others...

RT's, Community Games, VRBanking, WVRR

funny pic....

Jul 10, 2002, 2:40pm
lol

===
Top Posting, for all you lazy buggers.

[View Quote]

Internet

Jul 24, 2002, 8:18pm
Ya this has been around for quite a while . . some of my favorites . . .

http://web.archive.org/web/20010817053040/www.0gc.de/old/news.php3
http://web.archive.org/web/19970614001443/http://www.ebay.com/
http://web.archive.org/web/19961022175331/http://www.microsoft.com/

[View Quote]

Killing my Processor

Jul 28, 2002, 12:50am
Just my $.02 in the TuxTime Project which replaced the uptime.net one of the
longest uptimes was about 842d 14h 49m. So take and shove it up M$ backside
:). The longest running windows machine in the Project had an uptime of
'only' 214d 5h and 27m which was a domain controller so it didn't get much
actual user interaction which causes most problems :) Oh btw, the computer
with the longest uptime was running FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE running on a Compaq
Deskpro P][ 233 and it was a development/webserver.

Killing my Processor

Jul 28, 2002, 5:37pm
[View Quote] Umm let's see DNS Server, Production Web Server to name a few are thing you
want running 24/7

Test

Jul 28, 2002, 1:06am
sorry, there isnt' a test group on the activeworlds servers and I need to
look at some connection details :)

Test

Jul 28, 2002, 1:12am
For your newsgroups file:
This is a test!
Thank You

Re: I take that back

Jul 28, 2002, 1:48am
dammit to hell, forgot to change the header :O

[View Quote]

ctrl+enter...

Jul 30, 2002, 6:14pm
It breaks propdumps though, there's a thread about it in worldbuilders i
believe.

Multiple Domain Names on One Server?

Aug 22, 2002, 7:51pm
Step 1) Install a flavor of Linux
Step 2) Install Apache
Step 3) Configure
Step 4) Enjoy

Multiple Domain Names on One Server?

Aug 24, 2002, 4:55pm
[View Quote] Lol yea, forgot about win32 version :D

Virus alert

Jan 29, 2002, 8:53pm
http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=99332&

Virus alert

Jan 29, 2002, 8:53pm
http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=99332&

Virus alert

Jan 29, 2002, 8:54pm
Sorry for the double post, I forgot my pw for the news server, and yes I
know it's the same as AW.

Virus alert

Jan 31, 2002, 3:33pm
Use spamcop, www.spamcop.net

Outer Worlds

Jul 6, 2002, 2:09pm
Ok few things on this thread. A) OW isn't a big evil greedy corporation,
it's run by a small group of individuals, they probably dont have the
resources to run a newsserver, B) I have dual Cit's, I got my AW one before
the big rate hike, and then after I got my OW Cit, since it still is only
$20 a year.

[View Quote]

Outer Worlds

Jul 10, 2002, 3:10pm
[View Quote] In the proccess

> * AW News

We have news.

> A third and fourth could be PEACEKEEPERS and the GARBAGE ELIMINATION
TEAM...

We're respectful, so we dont need either.

> Let's see if anyone else can think of any others...

RT's, Community Games, VRBanking, WVRR

teleport link from webpage

Jul 31, 2002, 2:12am
any chance on seeing how this works so i can make my own teleporter script?

[View Quote]

teleport link from webpage

Aug 1, 2002, 3:24am
Any Ideas on getting this to work with other browsers, IE different
Universes using the AW Software?