That . . (Wishlist)

That . . // Wishlist

1  |

zaphodbeeblebrox

Mar 10, 2002, 5:37am
.. . the newsgroups would be cleaned, the old messages moved to an archive.

--
-------------------------------
Newsgroup: alt.eo

All newsreaders I know have the option, to download only
the newest n entries or only the threads starting after a
specific date, and to remove old message bodies and/or
headers.

I'm not familiar with Outlook Express, but I bet there is
such an option too.

[View Quote] --
"_

/\
\ /
__/ /_

subdelta

Mar 21, 2002, 11:25am
there is such an option. If the user hasn't found it yet they must be smoking
some crack. It's right in the Options menu.

subDelta

[View Quote] > All newsreaders I know have the option, to download only
> the newest n entries or only the threads starting after a
> specific date, and to remove old message bodies and/or
> headers.
>
> I'm not familiar with Outlook Express, but I bet there is
> such an option too.

Zaphod needs a double dose *g

[View Quote] --
"_