[NG Survivor] Tribal Council, Typo. (Community)

[NG Survivor] Tribal Council, Typo. // Community

1  |

nornny

Jun 2, 2001, 11:42am
<production note> Sorry for the lack of updates to the site lately,
especially in the area of diaries. Been kinda caught up, but expect a more
organized website as today goes on. :) Some of the pages are getting quite
hefty.

Typo, welcome to your second trip to Tribal Council. There's nothing new or
any twists with this round of Council. All I need is an email from all 7 of
you with the subject "My vote: <who you want to go>". The address is
nornny1 at home.com like it's always been. Write a little confessional at the
bottom if you see it fit.

Anyways, keep this in mind:

S p a r k has returned and is rearing to play. But will this tardiness cost
s p a r k the game?

Wing's email problem might've been the cause of Typo's immunity loss this
round.

Methinks Casay and kellee is dead.

Tony posted that darn charter again...

Anyone seen Agent?

SW Chris has kept a low key, you know those low key people...

Nornny

nornny

Jun 2, 2001, 12:35pm
Oops, forgot to mention the rest of the community can vote at
http://www.active-worlds.co.uk/survivor/ngsurvivor.html by clicking the
"Cast your vote" button

Nornny

[View Quote]

casay

Jun 2, 2001, 1:36pm
I'm not dead, just not reading this NG much anymore. Unfortunately, it has
very little to contribute to the community like it used to.
Casay
[View Quote]

agent1

Jun 2, 2001, 2:24pm
[View Quote] :)

-Agent1

tony m

Jun 2, 2001, 7:01pm
[View Quote] i keep telling yous ppl its muh JOB! :)

jeiden

Jun 4, 2001, 8:48am
*Notices the thread*

Cute. Is Eep gonna be in the second season if there is one?

[View Quote]

syntax

Jun 4, 2001, 3:27pm
This game has been going for about 3 weeks now.
--
Syntax
syntax at swcity.net
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

jeiden

Jun 4, 2001, 3:29pm
I have been on vacation for two months and just got back last week. Its
taken me time to get to this thread through the thousand posts that built
up.

[View Quote]

syntax

Jun 4, 2001, 6:49pm
lol, no kidding.. NG Survivor is the only sensible thing in these newsgrous
now.
--
Syntax
syntax at swcity.net
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

wing

Jun 4, 2001, 7:18pm
Sensible and marginally *gasp* ON TOPIC!
[View Quote]

jeiden

Jun 4, 2001, 10:12pm
Heh, can't wait to see if eep actually ever joins up. Wonder how long he'd
last :P
[View Quote]

jfk2

Jun 5, 2001, 8:45am
Actually... I'm not playing that SURVIVOR GAME at all...
But you have to admit... That in a way i am surviving by making most all
of you create some NASTY remark about my postings...
SO in a way... I TOO AM A SURVIVOR of FILTERS & BREAKING THAT on some
people's software... And Chucks Party is doing quite well for himself
in getting all of his messages through inspite of people's feble
attempts to filter him...
HEY!!!!! WE BOTH SO FAR HAVE SURVIVED THE FILTER ATTEMPTS!!!!!

YIPPIE!!!!!! HIGH!!!!!!! HIGH!!!!!!!

[Pete.... I can see now why you created that tune of yours... LOL]

Syntax <syntax at swcity.net> wrote in <3b1bf463 at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>lol, no kidding.. NG Survivor is the only sensible thing in these
>newsgrous now.
>--
>Syntax
> syntax at swcity.net
> www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

wing

Jun 5, 2001, 4:59pm
Ummmmmm okay. Comments below.
[View Quote] So YOU 86'd my hard drive? *makes quick note to ban 24.169.85.* from all admin level functions and hack winsock to not accept
connections from that particular IP*

>And Chucks Party is doing quite well for himself
> in getting all of his messages through inspite of people's feble
> attempts to filter him...
> HEY!!!!! WE BOTH SO FAR HAVE SURVIVED THE FILTER ATTEMPTS!!!!!

Ummm okay, maybe this message is meant to attack me and I should take it in such a way. Opinions please? Should I go on a flaming
rant with the idiots just saying the same thing over and over and over or ignore it or worse :)

As far as I know I'm the only one really being vocal about the inability to filter the twits. Of course I could be missing it in the
sheer volume of stupidity.

That's because you're the only one who actually cares. We could care less about your
filtering problems, just like we could care less about your overclocked processor and
tampered graphics card and whatever else.

And, in case you missed the fact, your "flaming rants" always prove to be ineffective
because you never actually try to reason with the person. You just shout at them and
hope they'll go away. Once you actually start coming up with *reasoned* arguments,
maybe we'll all (including the idiots) consider you as something more than just a
"foul-mouthed kid".

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Proof that Goobers ARE as dumb as they look.
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

wing

Jun 5, 2001, 7:46pm
I only ever recall getting my comp into one post in this group other than a bug report, which by the way still happens from time to
time

As far as not reasoning, I attempt it until they turn into too big of an idiot. Sorry if I've been skipping that step lately.

--
Wing
I don't negotiate with retards!