Question..... (Community)

Question..... // Community

1  |

crazy glue il

Dec 28, 2000, 1:47am
How many organizations are there? I'm kinda interested in joining another
since USWF is going to crash(it was left to a bunch of idiots). I would like
input and thanks
~CrAzY gLuE IL
http://www.crazyglue.8m.com

Lesse... *rattles off top of head*

AWCC, AWEC, AWComReg, AWSchool, AWUniv, AWHS, UTN, AW Paintball Network,
PV Charter Club, JKMT 3D Builders, SHOW, WOW, Weddings

Those are the major ones I can think of that I *know* are still
around... you can find more listed on the AW Register at
http://www.awcommunity.org/awcomreg

Anyone else out there with an org that I missed? :)

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Prepares for a mass of ad posts...
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

crazy glue il

Dec 28, 2000, 3:51am
HeHe thanks Goob. Ill check them out :). I decided to stay with USWF so
thanks anyways :)

[View Quote]

john viper

Dec 28, 2000, 3:55am
Is the UTN considered an organization? I guess maybe not quite like what he was referring to
maybe...
_________________________
John Viper
http://www.jtsoft.net

"God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve..."

[View Quote]

lord fett

Dec 28, 2000, 7:16am
Who are you calling idiots? Myself and Chriss182 are not idiots so please
keep your comments to yourself. We are great leaders and are here to keep
the USWF alive and running. You don't even know what we can do and you are
already calling us names.

-Lord Fett

[View Quote]

anduin lothar

Dec 28, 2000, 9:32am
Yes, you are correct Lord Fett...

I would not have chosen Lord Fett and Chriss182 if I did not find them
suitable enough and responsible enough to run the USWF.

Anduin

[View Quote]

twisted horizon

Dec 28, 2000, 11:12am
hQuests... the big important game people =D
-Twist

[View Quote]

nornny

Dec 28, 2000, 1:15pm
It might have been meant as a joke, but who knows. If you read on, glue said
she was going to stay so she just set herself up for being an idiot. :)
*don't know the gender of crazyglue so don't even bother, cuz I admitted it*
If you are such great leaders, just ignore it, instead of trying to get so
defensive and elitist. :) Humbleness, people! :P

Nornny

LF and chriss are 2 OK ppl. But I doubt they will be able to keep the USWF
alive...and what's happening to USWF_FUN ???

crazy glue il

Dec 28, 2000, 3:59pm
I'ma guy. Soirry for the comment, was mad at the time. and Nornny I am an
idoit :)
~CrAzY
[View Quote]

anduin lothar

Dec 28, 2000, 5:09pm
USWF_CC has been given to Avenger and Snake2k1 which will be used at their
own needs for their own Subnetwork for the UTN. They renew and rename the
world within the next 20 days or so...

USWF_FUN is so far reserved for amaraUTfg of Gorean, who may be using it for
a training world...

Anduin

[View Quote]

awusa

Dec 28, 2000, 7:42pm
Thers AWUSA. I cant tell u what it currently dose so e-mail me at
troop2 at empirenet.com or tgram me

[View Quote] > Lesse... *rattles off top of head*

> AWCC, AWEC, AWComReg, AWSchool, AWUniv, AWHS, UTN, AW Paintball Network,
> PV Charter Club, JKMT 3D Builders, SHOW, WOW, Weddings
>
> Those are the major ones I can think of that I *know* are still
> around... you can find more listed on the AW Register at
> http://www.awcommunity.org/awcomreg
>
> Anyone else out there with an org that I missed? :)

hrm... not much of an organization if you can't say what it is *smirk*

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Hopes it's not another lame attempt at the AW Mafia...
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

awusa

Dec 28, 2000, 8:28pm
AWUSA dose more than u could imagen. But AWCOM dost want us to tell about
us

[View Quote] > hrm... not much of an organization if you can't say what it is *smirk*

[View Quote]

sw comit

Dec 28, 2000, 8:49pm
I own a small organization: CLC

Community Linkage Commision

We hook up towns in the south east quadrent, from 1000s and e to 15000s and
e, by roads, rails, river, etc. So far we hooked up 3 large towns, and
tons of small settlements in the area, dotted all over the SE quadrent.
We're nothing big for now, but if it really catches on, I plan on making a
webpage, building, and develope it.

I'm also looking for managers for the Southwest, Northwest, and Northeast
quadrents, as I do everything in the Southeast.

- - - SW Comit

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------5981D731C3679AA063091394

looking at name and email address - doesn't make me wonder

awusa schrieb:

> AWUSA dose more than u could imagen. But AWCOM dost want us to tell about
> us

[View Quote] begin:vcard
n:Hatzenberger;Volker
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:oct31.de
adr:;;Bornheimer Strasse 15;Bonn;;53111;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------5981D731C3679AA063091394--

Trust me, dude. You aren't impressing anyone, especially with that
horrid typing. It takes more than vague references and secrecy to make
something good. Besides, AWCOM could care less what organizations do in
AW. I *highly* doubt they would bother trying to "cover up" something,
unless it somehow affects their investors. (the few that exist) So
unless you work for Mr. Greenspan or the SEC and are here to shut down
AW for good, I suggest, in the words of a wise philosopher, you put up
or shut up.

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Ahh, the arrogance of a teenager... I remember it well...
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

zero

Dec 29, 2000, 3:19am
Could we please drop this USWF bull shit?
there is but one, I think, Active Worlds related post on here.

Now the USWF has gone into tppl posing as secret whatevers.
Cmon ppl, this is taking advantage fo this newsgroup.
Please take it somewhere else?

Z!

[View Quote] > Trust me, dude. You aren't impressing anyone, especially with that
> horrid typing. It takes more than vague references and secrecy to make
> something good. Besides, AWCOM could care less what organizations do in
> AW. I *highly* doubt they would bother trying to "cover up" something,
> unless it somehow affects their investors. (the few that exist) So
> unless you work for Mr. Greenspan or the SEC and are here to shut down
> AW for good, I suggest, in the words of a wise philosopher, you put up
> or shut up.

[View Quote] --
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

tony56

Dec 29, 2000, 7:33am
Oh, hush you. We've taken advantage of this NG for awhile now..

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

twisted horizon

Dec 29, 2000, 10:39am
i'll try to get NW for you *grin*
-Twisted Horizon

Umm, how the hell is USWF involved in this? *boggle* Read the actual
posts, dude. USWF isn't mentioned anywhere.

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Imagine what the NGs would be like if people actual READ!!
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

zero

Dec 29, 2000, 2:05pm
--------------080809030400090105050207

First post "Dude". "Read the actual posts." "Dude"

- and I quote: "

How many organizations are there? I'm kinda interested in joining another
since USWF is going to crash(it was left to a bunch of idiots). I would like
input and thanks" End Quote -

lol you are so caught up into this you don't even know what the post is about.
and you were the first person to reply to this thread. and if USWF as I have underlined and made bold
isn't mentioned in the thread that you so clearly say it isn't. Then wow, and excuse me.

Wake up, smell something burning? its your brain- burnout.

lol

Z!

[View Quote] > Umm, how the hell is USWF involved in this? *boggle* Read the actual

dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

--------------080809030400090105050207

*sigh* Fine, you win. It was mentioned. Once. Geez...

Still, that wasn't the SUBJECT of the post. He wanted to find out about
OTHER organizations, not USWF. So he posted here to see what he could
find out. He didn't come to bitch about USWF, didn't come to plug USWF,
didn't come to bash AL. He came to get info, nothing more. You can't
exactly do that in a USWF forum, now can you?

Why don't you step back, take a deep breath, and get off your anti-USWF
soapbox before you make yourself look like even more of a fool. As
annoying as they may be, they have just as much right to post here as
you do, so your qualm is unfounded. And above all else, and I quote,
"THINK, man!"

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Is starting to see why Eep dislikes Zero so much...
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

birdmike

Dec 29, 2000, 3:36pm
OMG. You're sounding like Eep!

--
-Mike Nelson-

[View Quote]

tony56

Dec 29, 2000, 5:36pm
Another Eep? That's umpossible!

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

awusa

Dec 29, 2000, 7:42pm
.... Goober. I dont give shit what u thinck ok. now u can thinck what u want.
AWUSA ist some orgnastion that just made to makwe u scared. If we wanted to
do that we would get u in the real world. And we dont try to "impress anyone"
so keep ur mouth to ur self and go fuck ur mama

[View Quote] > Trust me, dude. You aren't impressing anyone, especially with that
> horrid typing. It takes more than vague references and secrecy to make
> something good. Besides, AWCOM could care less what organizations do in
> AW. I *highly* doubt they would bother trying to "cover up" something,
> unless it somehow affects their investors. (the few that exist) So
> unless you work for Mr. Greenspan or the SEC and are here to shut down
> AW for good, I suggest, in the words of a wise philosopher, you put up
> or shut up.

[View Quote]

agent1

Dec 29, 2000, 7:51pm
LOL!

A-ha! I thought I recognized that atrocious typing. I wasn't sure if
maybe someone else was using your email address, but the "thinck"
clinched it. *grin* Sorry, trekker, but you can cuss and swear and jump
up and down holding your breath til yer face turns blue, but you'll
never be taken seriously unless 1) you actually provide some real solid
info, and 2) clean up your act. (and your typing) I mean, if I didn't
know better (which I don't) I'd say you were... 12...

Well good luck with your "organization"! *snickers and pats trekker on
the head*

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Eep was right... Who let the fools out? (hoo... hoo hoo hoo hoo)
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

crazy glue il

Dec 30, 2000, 12:40am
What happened to my simple question? It turns out into a fight between
people, pathetic.
~Crazy
http://www.crazyglue.8m.com
[View Quote]

trekker

Dec 30, 2000, 2:40am
.... Goober, ur unfortunaly right. It is me Trekker. And ur wrong again, I dont run
AWUSA, another dude dose. and once again u come to conclusins. And the reason i
dont spell good is because, i dont give a shit, and im 13 not 12

[View Quote] > A-ha! I thought I recognized that atrocious typing. I wasn't sure if