Why does everyoen hate me! (General Discussion)

Why does everyoen hate me! // General Discussion

1  2  |

crazy pills

Aug 11, 2003, 5:41pm
everyone whos important in soemway in aw hates me!!!!!

personal biases keep me from gettign aw jobs, and alot of power positions
are very hipocritical!

Spelling, swearing, attitude, insults, immaturity, poor attempts to get
liked by joining in on insults you know nothing about yarda yarda :)

- Mark

john

Aug 11, 2003, 5:52pm
Crazy, maybe its the way you behave towards people?

~John

[View Quote] Well, you know us hippos, we forget to brush.

No of SETI units returned: 69
Processing time: 57 days, 10 hours.
(Total hours: 1378)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

brock

Aug 11, 2003, 8:08pm
and your name looks like that of a n00b

--
Brock - 308723 - DE Leader
[View Quote]

john

Aug 11, 2003, 8:12pm
No thats what hes on ;)

~John

[View Quote]

crazy pills

Aug 11, 2003, 9:02pm
Fien this here an apology what ever the hell i did to al lof you to make you
hate me im sorry, is it the way my names spelt sorry, can tchange that, is
it the way i build sorry, il lnever buio again, is it the way i talk il
lshut the hell up..just stop beign total asses and i will too!
[View Quote]

carlbanks

Aug 11, 2003, 9:09pm
Goto school and learn to spell.

[View Quote]

andras

Aug 11, 2003, 9:20pm
[View Quote] > Fien this here an apology what ever the hell i did to al lof you to make you
> hate me im sorry, is it the way my names spelt sorry, can tchange that, is
> it the way i build sorry, il lnever buio again, is it the way i talk il
> lshut the hell up..just stop beign total asses and i will too!
[View Quote] You can change your name without any bad effect on your buildings. Just go to Options/Citizen... and retype your name in a hhhmmmmm ... regular way :) Don't forget to change it in your Login procedure too.

About to be hated:
I'm actually impressed with your desire to work for the community which can't be stated for some ...other... people! Keep up this good approach and you'll be welcomed!

Just a little advice - don't stuck your nose into stuff doesn't belong to you :)
--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

crazy pills

Aug 11, 2003, 9:44pm
not what i menat andras, i meant what do you wnat me to chaneg my name? want
me to chaneg how i build, two seperate thigns ,i knw ohwo to chaneg my name
but why should i chaneg who i am so that the ylike me :-(

And whom would you include in that Andras? :P

alaskanshadow

Aug 11, 2003, 10:24pm
CP, if they feel your name is n00bish, then thats pretty immature on their
part to judge someone by their name. A lot of people judge you before they
get to know you and I think that's fairly low as well. As for the way you
type-some people just aren't fast accurate typers. You may put a space in
the wrong place or slur some words, but thats life. I dont use punctuation a
lot cuz Im lazy. Just the way it is. And people who judge for that are
judging a book by its cover.

[View Quote]

imagine

Aug 11, 2003, 11:07pm
As far as i'm conserned your name is just fine. If you do want to change it
may I suggest maybe CP or Crazy P? As far as your building skills I'm sure
they are just as fine as any other's build in AW. It sounds to me like the
people on your case in this post may be a bit jelous of you for some reason,
or they are the kind of people who have nothing better to do then put peopel
down even when they don't deserve it, just for their own entertainment.
Don't pay any attention to them.

I have taken the time to get to know you and I like you just fine. You are a
good person who dosn't have a problem helping when you can. The whole time
i've known you your heart has always been in the right place, from what i've
seen.

It may not be your name, your building, or your spelling that the people
don't want when you try to help out. It could be that they just don't know
you. And if they don't want to take the time to get to know you, then it's
their loss.

Imagine

I can assure you... you are wrong on this point...

[View Quote]

carlbanks

Aug 12, 2003, 12:25am
Yes very wrong.

[View Quote]

pc hamster

Aug 12, 2003, 2:20am
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] This looks like TheLady minus a spell checker....

PC Hamster

---

pc hamster

Aug 12, 2003, 2:34am
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] You obviously haven't seen TheLady, have you??

> I have taken the time to get to know you and I like you just fine. You are
> good person who dosn't have a problem helping when you can. The whole time
> i've known you your heart has always been in the right place, from what
i've
> seen.

If this is TheLady in disguise, perhaps the rest of us need to put YOU on
ignore as well??? I hope not...

> It may not be your name, your building, or your spelling that the people
> don't want when you try to help out. It could be that they just don't know
> you. And if they don't want to take the time to get to know you, then it's
> their loss.

You're right. It *is* my loss because I don't like to hang around some of
the lunatics in the AW community who bend over backwards to launch a
"revolution" which don't even amount to a HILL OF BEANS in the eyes of AWI,
the COMPANY who OWNS the servers and everything else which make this service
possible.

Anyway...I don't wanna get into another thread about TheLady (although I'm
afraid I may have already done that for all I know), but that's *my* take on
this matter.

If this turns out to *not* be TheLady in any way, shape or form, I will
stand most humbly corrected. But seriously Crazy Pills.....If ya don't do
anything else, at least GET A SPELL CHECKER (or enable the one your
newsreader).

I've said enough....Back to my cave.... :-)

Cheers for now :-)

PC Hamster
Mayor - City Of Hamsterville
Hamster Ground Zero Area - AW 5000N 272E
pchamster at comcast.net
Denver, Colorado (my REAL city :-))

---

baron sweetman

Aug 12, 2003, 4:07am
"crazy pills" <chris101d at comcast.net> wrote in
news:3f382091$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Fien this here an apology what ever the hell i did to al lof you to
> make you hate me im sorry, is it the way my names spelt sorry, can
> tchange that, is it the way i build sorry, il lnever buio again, is it
> the way i talk il lshut the hell up..just stop beign total asses and i
[View Quote] http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame80.html

Baron Sweetman
in debt of gratitude to Goober

imagine

Aug 12, 2003, 6:07am
The lady seems to have left her mark on you. You seem to see her around
every corner. In this case, in every post. She has you paranoied. lol

No, i'm not the lady, i'm just some one who has gotten to know CP a bit. :)

Imagine

[View Quote]

pc hamster

Aug 12, 2003, 6:36am
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] I didn't say *you* were Imagine (though admittedly I didn't make myself very
clear :-}). go back and re-read my post which prompted the above reply
(it's below so you don't have to search for it :-)).

[View Quote]
---

weebo

Aug 12, 2003, 7:22am
I could have helped you but Lotto fucked that up

[View Quote] If I hate him, does that make me important?

No of SETI units returned: 69
Processing time: 57 days, 10 hours.
(Total hours: 1378)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

weebo

Aug 12, 2003, 7:26am
He did manage to see I was out of the picture :)
WTG Lotto, good luck

[View Quote]

weebo

Aug 12, 2003, 7:39am
LOL
does it really matter?
No, will just fuel him, I left the PK's in a good sense ok. Shit happens and
Lotto won with PK8, but he didn't win with me....
Lotto, wanna go around sometime or, are you so important now that you kick
the shit out me...i'm here sweetie, want to pervert Weebo now?...come on out
of your closet, Lotto, talk to me,,,,I gave all my hats up for you
tonight....mmmmmmmmmmm...let's talk
....Lotto?.........what is the matter?............come on talk to me and
perverse......
mmm damn Lotto, you bad for bad. Got me kicked out, damnit Lotto, come out
shit I have some girly pics for you ,,,little PV....talk to me
now........let's make AWGZ a PV area come out sweetie...hahahah.......you
won Lotto, is this what you want,,,,,,,,,,,,come out sweetie...

[View Quote]

john

Aug 12, 2003, 7:43am
Pst full stops & commas, take em out!

~John

[View Quote]

carlbanks

Aug 12, 2003, 12:51pm
I am sorry for being a pain in the butt to you. I am sorry for being rude,
ignorant, mean, hateful to you. I am sorry for putting you down all the
time, I want to get to know you instead of judge you by the cover. Will you
please forgive me?

[View Quote]

calhoun

Aug 12, 2003, 4:07pm
omg, its true ... everyone is insane
[View Quote]

ryan

Aug 12, 2003, 4:11pm
Or perhaps the full moon is making everyone act like that...

Oh heck I want to fit in ...noo ...it's getting to me ...no....

Ryan

[View Quote]

calhoun

Aug 12, 2003, 4:19pm