Wow! Too much time on their hands! (Picture within awmapper) (General Discussion)

Wow! Too much time on their hands! (Picture within awmapper) // General Discussion

1  |

bastillion

Apr 21, 2003, 7:53pm
Wow,

Does anyone have a clue how this is done, or even who this is?

I think someone must have had a LOT of time on their hands to be able to
reproduce
this picture and make it appear in the awmapper!

http://mapper.activeworlds.com/cgi-bin/map/map-aw/c2/aw4-05616+06264.html?27
0,450

Bastillion (The Bastion: AW 1206.1N 7750.0W 0.4a 0)

Ask BB, he made a bot that did it once.

--Bowen--

bastillion

Apr 21, 2003, 8:01pm
Grrr.. why did O.E. clip the weblink? Let's try that again...

http://mapper.activeworlds.com/cgi-bin/map/map-aw/c2/aw4-05616+06264.html?27
0,450

If it clips again, use the Quick Nav at http://mapper.activeworlds.com and
enter

6156n 5616e

and then click on the up button a couple times.

[View Quote]

rossyboy

Apr 21, 2003, 8:06pm
Someone made a program once that made a picture into ASCII art, so making a
bot build a floor for each pixel would be sort of the same thing.

There is also an eye like this somewhere on the mapper but I forgot
where...

"bowen" <thisguyrules at 7k2.4mg.com.ANTISPAM> wrote this
(news:3ea45bae at server1.Activeworlds.com) in general.discussion on 21 Apr
2003:

> Ask BB, he made a bot that did it once.
>
> --Bowen--

just in

Apr 22, 2003, 2:35am
I did one in full color without a bot.... and it was a total pain to do.

AW 482S 393W

~ Justin

[View Quote]

syntax

Apr 22, 2003, 4:18am
http://mapper.activeworlds.com/cgi-bin/map/map-aw/c3/aw8-19008-05184.html?26
7,284

Made by Blazer. I met this dude at AWGZ right after he made it. :-D

[View Quote]

bastillion

Apr 22, 2003, 11:47am
Not quite the same thing as what I'm seeing on the awmapper... but that's
darn impressive!

See, the way you did yours, it doesn't appear as anymore more than one large
rectangle.. all the same color on awmapper, since the mapper doesn't
differentiate from the colors created with "create color".

Bastillion

[View Quote]

sw comit

Apr 23, 2003, 10:36pm
Ahhhh. You've met like every single person in AW I think >_<

ya, this one is better :) skull in the pupil looks sweet! :)