a must read... ;) (General Discussion)

a must read... ;) // General Discussion

Jan 16, 2003, 11:54am
If the link is broken up, sorry, I didn't feel like making it shorter. It's still
quite funny to read. :) I think you all know how to cut and paste anyways.

http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=fr&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&newwindow=1&safe=off&selm=
Xns91F868EC5AAE3knight37m%40216.148.53.81

--Bowen--

binarybud

Jan 16, 2003, 2:33pm
LOL good find good to know he's still kicking......someone lol

http://makeashorterlink.com/?U23A24D13
This link is for all you Cut&Paste disabled users...:)

"bowen" <thisguyrules at 7k2.4mg.com.ANTISPAM> wrote in
news:3e26b9a0$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> If the link is broken up, sorry, I didn't feel like making it shorter.
> It's still quite funny to read. :) I think you all know how to cut
> and paste anyways.
>
> http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=fr&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&newwindow=1&
> safe=off&selm= Xns91F868EC5AAE3knight37m%40216.148.53.81

You can have a look at what Eep's been getting up to with an author:
search:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=author:eep%B2

He sure is maintaining his flaming technique, just look at all the flames
and flamewars he was involved in just *today*!

[View Quote] How old is Eep exactly? I just would like to know that. He doesn't seem to work...

--Bowen--

tony m

Jan 18, 2003, 3:45am
[View Quote] >How old is Eep exactly? I just would like to know that. He doesn't seem to work...

He lives with his parents; somewhere in his 20's.

johnny b jbitt2atjuno.com

Jan 18, 2003, 12:07pm
Supposedly in their basement too... haha, quite appropriate for a troll ! I bet mommy and daddy are proud of their little jobless
over-achiever ;O)

Umm, unless you know the right answer to the question, don't answer it.

I can't say I know his exact age, but I'm fairly certain it's closer to
40 than to 20. Last I heard, he did have a job, and while he isn't
living with his parents, I'm sure it's a safe bet he at least lives alone.

[View Quote] --
Goober King
There's that "assumption" thing again...
gooberking at utn.cjb.net

> living with his parents, I'm sure it's a safe bet he at least lives alone.

LOL! That was funny. I would honestly have to place his age at 28, just by the way
he talks to certain people and how he acts in certain situations (yes I've talked to
him before he went wacko at me too).

--Bowen--

syntax

Jan 18, 2003, 10:58pm
He posts in Andras' forums on various occasions... :-O
--
- Syntax -
http://www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

tony m

Jan 18, 2003, 11:22pm
[View Quote] >Umm, unless you know the right answer to the question, don't answer it.

My answer is based on a conversation with him in his world (albeit a long time ago).

goober king

Jan 19, 2003, 2:02am
heh Guess he really was more pathetic than I thought. Though I'm
curious: What drugs did you have to give him to make him open up to you? ;P

Playing close to the vest
gooberking at utn.cjb.net

johnny b jbitt2atjuno.com

Jan 19, 2003, 5:42pm
If it was in Hole, it aint even his, it belongs to Mauz......

ya, maybe one day he'll even end up as sad as u?
just because he's living with his parents, doesnt mean he's pathetic...

If being 23, having your own $750/month apartment, a $20/hr job working
for the government, a successful website, and living in a town where
there's something going on practically every day is considered "sad",
then I seriously hope Eep one day does wind up as sad as me. Certainly
beats being 25+, unemployed, and still having to listen to your parents
yell at you to do your chores. :P

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Leading a sad, sad life, and loving every minute of it! :D
gooberking at utn.cjb.net

ok, here, let me make some things clear:
-no, what makes u said is that u have no life, and probably (almost
definatly) no friends.
-$750/month for an appartment isnt expensive, quiet cheap accually.
-$20 an hour isnt enough to live comfortably either, since you'd be making
$40k a year, which might be alright for now (even though i know people who
make over 110k pounds(the currency, not the mass, cant find the icon thinf
on my keyboard) a year, and are about 22, and live with thier parents)
-ok, he lives with his parents, maybe it shows his parents' love for him. so
tell me, when was the last time your dad phoned wishing u a happy birthday,
or just to comfort u?

-SWE

[View Quote] Wow, if you live in the desert that could make sense, but for those that live in
society you're completely off base. $750 a month for an apartment is INSANE, but
that's usually the case if it's one bedroom. Like in Cali I think it's $1000 a month
for a studio.

There's a difference between living with your parents out of choice or living with
your parents because you have no job, and own everything ever made for Star Wars.

"$750/month for an appartment isnt expensive, quiet cheap accually."

thats what i said! my grandparents shitty appartment they were renting in
london (central london) was 750 a week, and in pounds, so like $1150 a week
i think.

and still, its his life, and if he likes star trek so what, leave him be.
lets stop the Eep bashing. most people (NOT including me) come to aw to get
aw from real life, and the problems that come with it, so why remind them?

and hey, i still live with my parents, my 2 bros (one whos 19, other who is
21) live with my parents (well, in my parents' house). nothing to be ashamed
of. u still live off ur parents bowen (which is pretty much the same as
living with)

-SWE

[View Quote] Ugh, what I said is that it's not cheap... it just depends where you live. For my
example, if you live in the desert it's cheap (California is a desert).

> and still, its his life, and if he likes star trek so what, leave him be.
> lets stop the Eep bashing. most people (NOT including me) come to aw to get
> aw from real life, and the problems that come with it, so why remind them?

I said Star Wars. I think Eep is ok, he just has some points he could improve upon.
:P

> and hey, i still live with my parents, my 2 bros (one whos 19, other who is
> 21) live with my parents (well, in my parents' house). nothing to be ashamed
> of. u still live off ur parents bowen (which is pretty much the same as
> living with)

Yeah and I'm in college... I don't exactly have the money to rent myself an apartment
yet. You're still in school too last I checked, and you told me both your brothers
were in College as well.

I don't get spending money from my parents, which is what "living off of" is used
for. The only thing they provided me was a college education, food, and shelter.

--Bowen--

syntax

Jan 27, 2003, 8:27pm
You don't need to prove anything to this moron. He's just an angry Libyan
bent on insulting Americans that have 100x the life he does.
--
- Syntax -
http://www.swcity.net

lol, u think u have a better life then mine? i really doubt that.

sounds to me like you're just some pathetic geek who is using aw as a
shelter from real life, knowing he can lie about things online and get away
with it, cuz no one can prove otherwise. which makes you less of a man then
Eep (person who you think is sad or whatever), because he's man enough to
admit to his life.
and if its americans im tring to insult, then why would i be tring to
protect eep, aye genius?

oh but thats cool, you dont have to prove anything to "this moron", who's
supposedly just an angry libyan who is bent on insulting americans that have
100x the life he does....
-SWE

*pats SWEeeee on the head* Must be great to be a teenager and know
everything...

[View Quote] --
Goober King
They're so cute when they think they're cool...
gooberking at utn.cjb.net

*pats goober king on the head* Must be great to be 23, and still be so
pathetic....
and accually, it is great knowing everything, but nothing would be more
pleasing right now then you coming within 20kms of me so i can beat you so
bad your grand children will come out black and blue.
-SWE

[View Quote]

neocube o

Jan 28, 2003, 5:20pm
*Shakes head* why are they like this... refer to the comment made below.

because, he gets on my nerves! and i really hate people who speak about
others when they are not present to defend thierselfs. nothing pisses me off
more then that. and well, goober king has been doing it to Eep.

[View Quote]

binarybud

Jan 28, 2003, 5:44pm
but.....but........but Eep deserves it!

not really, we are doing exactly what he used to, just a little less.
and no matter how bad someone is, you should never speak about them behind
thier backs. its a sign of weakness :)
-SWE

[View Quote]

neocube o

Jan 28, 2003, 5:59pm
now swe I do not know you that well but I will post my opinion of all
this INCLUDING OF EEP...

I have had no problems with you yet... however if someone say something
you dont like tell them however id they keep doing it... Ignore them.
Mute and ignore are awsome commands, so make use of them. I have known
Goober King for years under a different name before I left AW for those
2 years however he has his good qualities and his bad ones. Most are
awsome and everyone posts things they shouln't.

As for Eep. He made a rude post to me about a test post I had made on
Andras' NG's. Well his first impression on me sucked shitless. However
some people do that and I end up friends with them. I do not think that
will be the case this time. He has to earn my respect. That is all for now.

neocube

[View Quote]

johnny b jbitt2atjuno.com

Jan 28, 2003, 7:02pm
Hey E, just drop it man, Eep IS a jerk, regardless..... you have a very valid point about bashing ppl when they can't defend
themselves, but it just isn't worth it this time.....Eep has dug his own grave here way too many times all these years, and has
never once attempted to redeem himself, much less apologize for his incessantly rude actions and insults.

The guy asks for it every time he posts here because he just cant seem to grasp the concepts of politeness, respect and manners.....
hence the reason he's banned yet again and CAN'T post here to defend himself, tho I highly doubt he could anyways..... some things
such as his behavior are just useless no matter how much you turn a blind eye or try and offer some respect..... it's a waste of
time......

As for everyone else, I've talked to SWE many times in the past and he's not some dumb angry libyan, and that was just an asinine
thing to have said.
Not very mature from someone who's bashing him for being IMmature.. E is actually a very nice, very intelligent kid. and I've yet
to see him be disrespectful in "person" So lay off him a bit, especially with the childish ignorant racist libyan crap..... none
of you are innocent of ranting about something that YOU believe in here.. so you have no right, and some balls bashing him for doing
the same..... he's entitled to his opinion and has every right to express it here, just like the rest of you do. He also has the
right to recieve a little respect in the process..... If you disagree with him, then ATTEMPT to argue your ideas intelligently,
maturely, and without the nasty, name-calling bullshit......tho that seems to be beyond the capabilities of most here.

Lets try and get it through all our thick heads here, that there's different kinds of people here, with different ideas and
values.....
You may not agree with or even understand them, but that gives you no right to slam a person and racially abuse them for it.

That angry libyan shit is WAY out of line here.......

If any one of you can't see that, then you're an arrogant self-absorbed jackass. You should shut the hell up and spare the rest of
us your stupidity.
You all were bitching and moaning about how this newsgroup was nothing but a forum for abusing and personally attacking others, You
were all SO happy when Rick came in here and started cleaning this place up. It lasted about two months and it's back to the same
old shit again.....
Might take a long hard look at your own behaviors. You're doing EXACTLY that which you bitched about.....
It's getting to be F-ing ridiculous in here that people can't act civilly and have even a LITTLE respect for each other....

If you're gonna be a hypocrite and do exactly what you complain about others doing, then just shut up already......

If you have something consructive or useful to post, do so, if not, be quiet...... and don't beat the hell out of others for what
THEY might think is constructive or useful, even if you don't agree or think their posts are dumb... there's no reason to be an
ass and insult a person or intentionally hurt their feelings here just because YOU don't agree with their well meaning
intentions.... That's just plain childish and shows your stupidity, no matter what you might think

Time to grow up some and start acting like the adults you all like to claim to be..........

Don't take this the wrong way, but who are you? Can't say I recognize
the name, or the email address...

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Terrible with names
gooberking at utn.cjb.net

I'll agree that Syntax throwing the fact that he's from Libya in there
was uncalled for, but a good portion of your comments could just as
easily apply to SWE as they do to those who are attacking him and Eep.
He may be a "nice kid" in person, but if he can't control himself in
here, then no one will ever know, and no one will ever *want* to find
out if he's actually nice or not. And BTW, having you foam at the mouth
over this doesn't exactly help *your* case, either (i.e. Using
name-calling to whine about name-calling). :P

People seem to forget that one of the great things about the NGs is that
you DON'T HAVE TO HIT 'SEND' RIGHT AWAY! You can actually take the time
to look over your posts and make sure you're saying exactly what you
want to say, and no one will think lesser of you for it; in fact, they
might actually take you seriously and give you that respect you all
cherish so.

So next time you're about to flame some newbie or try to verbally bash
someone that irritates you, stop yourself. Get up out of your chair and
go to the kitchen to have a snack if you have to. That way, when you
come back, you can post with a clear head and maybe we won't have to put
up with all the crap that's been floating around here lately.

Think we can all handle that? Good, I thought so too.

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Stopped to think, and forgot to start again!
gooberking at utn.cjb.net