Eep's Objects (was: Re: Object Path Protection) (General Discussion)

Eep's Objects (was: Re: Object Path Protection) // General Discussion

1  2  3  |

binarybud

Sep 16, 2002, 10:57am
Earth to linn.....earth to linn....come in please...... are you even listening to what we are saying? "anything goes" is NOT the way it is...Sleepy E IS a GOOD GUY.....why not just let it be if you do not understand it?

Leo :)

How come I expect the reply "Houston, we have a problem" *g

[View Quote]

ncc 72897

Sep 17, 2002, 1:06am
Kourou, not Houston :P

Try again...

ok, see. its like when america was bombing afganistan (where SE is america,
scriptkiddies, and evil crackers are afganistan goverment, and we are the
afghanes) , that was a good thing, because america was sort helping them, by
causeing harm, to prevent more harm, and so, the afganees (us) can live
without fear. get it?

SWE
-future author of the "For total idiots" book set.

Hey, ive got copyright on those book titles!!!

lol, then you copyrighted my idea! next tell me you thought up my first
book, sueing for total idiots! (features a book, which is not allowed to be
opened unless you buy it. and when you open it, it turns out to have nothing
written, just blank paper. those people sue me, and just when im about to
loose, my argument will be "well they seem to be doing a good job at it, so
my book did work!") that ones going to be big in america, sueing is the
second biggest industry! (or will be soon)

Looks like you could use a "War for Total Idiots" edition. :P

Just ignore SWE, Linn, he's a moron. As for Sleepy E, he doesn't
actually *work* for AWI as far as I know, but he tells them about
security holes that he finds. So AWI can't tell world owners when he'll
"attack" because he's not under AWI's control. Like everyone else has
been saying, be glad Sleepy E's the one finding these holes, rather than
some cracker with more malicious intentions...

"Newsgroups for Total Idiots"? Oh wait, that's the AW NGs! :P
robrod at prism.net

It is a typical trade for white hat hackers to give corporations a heads up
several days or weeks in advance before they publish their findings to the
public and/or attack. Is this what is happening in Sleepy E's case?

Chris

[View Quote]

ncc 72897

Sep 18, 2002, 5:37am
No need to.

If so, then it would seem AWI isn't telling world owners about it before
it happens.

Communication is a good thing!
robrod at prism.net

ok, whos the moron now? you just resaid what everyone else was saying
stupid! atleast me, i was showing a real life example. thats how most books
have it, so me being a moron must mean that so is ever other auther who uses
that way?

Unless you're completely daft about anything besides European culture you'd realize
that he was inferring about Apollo 13. NOT about the European launch sites,
therefore Houston would be the correct "center" to refer too.

Your so-called example had nothing to do with what was being discussed.
And I was repeating what everyone else had said because it was obvious
that Linn *still* wasn't getting it. I just reworded it a bit in the
hopes that it would be easier to understand. If anything, your "example"
will just confuse her even more. :P

[View Quote] --
Goober King
"so now Sleepy E is bombing people ??? hummmm"
robrod at prism.net

my example was confusing? you "reworded" what other poeple said? what, you
drunk, or stupid? my example had nothing to do with whats being said, just
like on the 3ds max bible books, how they compare objects to pizzas being
delivered? gee, havent you ever taught a child anything? you give them
examples with the same structure, just diffrent things! now shut up and go
back to whining about loosing you site because of a lack of intelligence
(aka, stupidity) go!

ok, heres where it should have been: sorry for my rudeness, but im in a bad
mood, and get ticked off fast on the ngs.
[View Quote]

1  2  3  |