Prank e-mail! (HTML I think) (General Discussion)

Prank e-mail! (HTML I think) // General Discussion

1  |

d a n

Sep 2, 2002, 8:01am
I dont know if anyone else has this e-mail hrer but if you filled in the
form, change your aol password imediately.

Subj: smoochies
Date: 02/09/2002 02:56:20 GMT Standard Time
From: Freddy*****
To: I took these out! Yet mine was one of them!

Hey you been kissed by some one specail you want to know who? Click here to
get your kiss!!!

Dont that anyone notced when going on the link you go to
http://210.99.255.130/iis/stmai/kissie/index.html and asking for u to login
to aol. I neally fell for it myself and I'm posting this so no one else
does.

---
D a n

d a n

Sep 2, 2002, 8:06am
If anyone dummer than me doesn't know what it does,

I sends your password to the user.

---
D a n

The usual crap from spam-land No.1, .kr

I wish they would disconnect Korea from the internet
at least until they make laws against this crap.

yanst

Sep 2, 2002, 11:10am
Where did mine come from? Russia?

Subj: DONT FORGET TO GET YOUR KISS
Date: 9/1/02 7:07:20 PM snip Daylight Time
From: snip
To: snip
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
snip on Monday, September 2, 2002 at 02:07:13

message: YOU HAVE RECEIVED A INSTAKISS!!
GO HERE TO RECIEVE IT - http://yourkiss.da.ru/

wizard myrddin

Sep 2, 2002, 11:38am
Proberly using a accessble mail relay, think your self lucky you have not
been mailbombed yet.

1000 emails dropping on your doorstep not very nice to clean out. Plus
blocks your account very easy.

I agree, the usual script kiddie group resides in korea. Not to mention higher level
crackers. :P

anduin

Sep 2, 2002, 12:56pm
An identity claiming to be known as "ananas" <vha at oct31.de> scribed the following <3D73526C.CAC9E1C6 at oct31.de>:

>The usual crap from spam-land No.1, .kr
>
>I wish they would disconnect Korea from the internet
>at least until they make laws against this crap.

Nah, that would yet again make me hate Americans for trying to think they 'rule' the world :)

,,,,,
(o o)
/--------------ooO--(_)--Ooo--------------\
| Anduin (317281) |
| o The Gorean Scribe |
| o http://www.anduin-lothario.com |
| o World: GorSJ (18+ Only) |
\--------------ooO-------Ooo--------------/

shred

Sep 2, 2002, 1:01pm
You mean that we don't? Wow... who would have thought? :P

[View Quote]

anduin

Sep 2, 2002, 1:16pm
An identity claiming to be known as "shred" <alexraven at 1starnet.com> scribed the following <3d737d51 at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>You mean that we don't? Wow... who would have thought? :P

Or so you think :) I'd watch the Chinese if I were you. They've basically said screw you guys and your western laws, we're going ahead with human cloning.

Actually, Chinese are starting to get ahead in technology ;)

,,,,,
(o o)
/--------------ooO--(_)--Ooo--------------\
| Anduin (317281) |
| o The Gorean Scribe |
| o http://www.anduin-lothario.com |
| o World: GorSJ (18+ Only) |
\--------------ooO-------Ooo--------------/

shred

Sep 2, 2002, 1:34pm
[View Quote] Ah -- no. My point was presented in sarcasm: not all of us think that we rule the world. Don't generalize.

wizard myrddin

Sep 2, 2002, 1:37pm
They can clone my sweet and sour anyday, as long as garfield is kepted out
of it..meowwwwwwwww

theyve always been ahead in technology, i mean where else can you get an
exact copy of a f16 fighter jet for about $10 lol :)

[View Quote]

shred

Sep 2, 2002, 2:23pm
A good deal of our beloved technology is manufactured overseas. My motherboard manufacturer, Soyo, is based in Taiwan, along with VIA, the chipset designer. Of course, that's only one example: look at the cars that we drive.

It wouldn't really matter who's the most technologically advanced in an ideal situation: we should all share our knowledge and wealth. Of course, I won't live to see the day that actual cooperation is going to happen :P

> Nah, that would yet again make me hate Americans for trying to think they 'rule'
the world :)

Too bad Ananas said that and he's not American. Thanks for the overgeneralization
though.

well, sharing knowledge and wealth within ones own country still doesnt
exist, so i doubt even my great grandchildren will see that day come :)
everyone is run by greed, and they wanna be the only people to make all the
money off a certain thing
[View Quote]

athnex

Sep 2, 2002, 5:59pm
No matter what, everyone is gonna hold secrets from the other dude, I
wouldent count on it happening in this century, or the next.
[View Quote]

shred

Sep 2, 2002, 8:13pm
Umm... in case you missed it, SWE said, "...so i doubt even my great grandchildren will see that day come :)"

[View Quote] [View Quote]

athnex

Sep 2, 2002, 8:49pm
I didnt see that. Thanks
[View Quote]

anduin

Sep 2, 2002, 11:37pm
An identity claiming to be known as "bowen" <thisguyrules at 7k2.4mg.com> scribed the following <3d739702$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>the world :)
>
>Too bad Ananas said that and he's not American. Thanks for the overgeneralization
>though.

It happens when you see and hear too much :)

,,,,,
(o o)
/--------------ooO--(_)--Ooo--------------\
| Anduin (317281) |
| o The Gorean Scribe |
| o http://www.anduin-lothario.com |
| o World: GorSJ (18+ Only) |
\--------------ooO-------Ooo--------------/

ananas is american at hearth! :)

Not script kiddies, they are usually professional spammers
who make money with crap like books how that explain how to
become millionair in 3 weeks, penis enlargement stuff and
porn. I tried to track down some providers (web space / ISP)
in order to send abuse email and too often ended up in Korea
on unreadable crap pages. The companies who rented the web
space are often located in the USA, the web space is in korea
and the company name is clearly not English but Asian origin.

Nope, you're wrong - I don't think I feel specific for any
nationality. I hate german assholes as well as those anywhere
else and like nice german people as much as nice people from
anywhere else. Nation doesn't really matter.

[View Quote]

d a n

Sep 3, 2002, 9:22am
I thought it was spam, yet they are stealing your AOL password...

---
D a n

[View Quote]

d a n

Sep 3, 2002, 9:26am
[View Quote] Might not be. I'm on aol, and if that was stealing your AOL password its
another thing coming :-\

---
D a n