custom service (Wishlist)

custom service // Wishlist

1  |

count dracula

Oct 20, 2002, 2:40pm
I wish it would not take one month or more for someone at Activeworlds to
answer a question sent by e-mail.
One seems to get things handled fast(ish) by phoning them, but it is
expensive to phone them from outside USA. ( What makes it expensive is the
time you are waiting for the women who answers the phone to find Tom (who
seems to be handling everything in there ))
When I write sales and I am buying someting Tom answer the same day, but
when I write support Tom answers in 3-5 weeks.....still waiting for the
world that was won in Bingo in August.
How about getting someone there to replace Noelle?

Drac

d a n

Oct 20, 2002, 3:34pm
Live Support?

That would be good but they get about 1000 people in que when the server
goes down
:-\

---
D a n

[View Quote]

jstone2004

Oct 20, 2002, 5:59pm
perhaps people could volenteer for support?

count dracula

Oct 20, 2002, 6:10pm
Not talking about people panicing when univerese goes down, but talking
about when people are trying to ask something that only AW knows, and other
people cannot answer in NGs.
After all we pay AW , so I think we should be intitled to get a bit service.

Drac
d a n <awdan at aol.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3db2e90a at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Live Support?
>
> That would be good but they get about 1000 people in que when the server
> goes down
> :-\
>
> ---
> D a n

[View Quote]

niki

Oct 20, 2002, 7:53pm
"count dracula" <dracula at netsonic.fi> wrotes in a news message:
3db30da7$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

>only AW knows, and other people cannot answer in NGs.

What do you mean?
The GateKeepers are online to answer questions.

lord fett

Oct 20, 2002, 9:14pm
Yep, I agree takes 1-2 months for them to reply back to you. Especially bingo prizes. I am still waiting on a t-shirt that was
won almost 2 months ago. They need to stop letting go so many of their employees or they will be even more backed up with work
that nothing gets done. :-/

[View Quote]

anduin

Oct 20, 2002, 9:25pm
An identity claiming to be known as "niki" <niki at niki.be> scribed the following <3db325c4$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com> in wishlist:

>"count dracula" <dracula at netsonic.fi> wrotes in a news message:
>3db30da7$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
>

>What do you mean?
>The GateKeepers are online to answer questions.

The GateKeepers no JACK, lmao. You ask them a technical question or something serious to do with AW and they have no idea...

--
,,,,,
(o o)

ncc 71854

Oct 21, 2002, 10:02am
Very true..ROFL

[View Quote]

count dracula

Oct 21, 2002, 1:46pm
Next time I want to accosiate a citizenship to worldrenewal, or need to know
when a forced upgrade comes for worldservers, if I shall (can) upgrade the
worldservers for other univeres also, or when I need to get back a lost
citizenship..I will ask gateKeepers *g*

Drac
niki <niki at niki.be> kirjoitti
viestissä:3db325c4$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

"niki" <niki at niki.be> wrote in news:3db325c4$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> What do you mean?
> The GateKeepers are online to answer questions.

Newbie questions that is... Sometimes when something major has happened
(big server crashes, etc) they get a short message from the AWI that they
repeat, but they don't actually know any more about it.

KAH

d a n

Oct 21, 2002, 3:01pm
Yes worlds can take longer

---
D a n

[View Quote]

d a n

Oct 21, 2002, 3:07pm
yes with limited training

---
D a n

[View Quote]

binarybud

Oct 21, 2002, 4:29pm
Your generalizing....not all GK's are like this... Much like not all posters are alike either....some are lamers.....some are lamer-wannabe's hehehhe
And why are you telling Jack No? LOL I Know I Know....if You knew you'd know that no is not know now.....:)

Leo :)

[View Quote]

anduin

Oct 21, 2002, 9:39pm
An identity claiming to be known as "binarybud" <leom at knorrinteractive.com> scribed the following <3db44775$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com> in wishlist:

>Your generalizing....not all GK's are like this... Much like not all posters are alike either....some are lamers.....some are lamer-wannabe's hehehhe
>And why are you telling Jack No? LOL I Know I Know....if You knew you'd know that no is not know now.....:)

Tis what happens when you type too fast and forget to read over what you've written carefully..

*SMACK*

--
,,,,,
(o o)
/--------------ooO--(_)--Ooo--------------\
| Anduin (317281) |
| o The Gorean Scribe |
| o http://www.anduin-lothario.com |
| o World: GorSJ (Under Construction) |
\--------------ooO-------Ooo--------------/

niki

Oct 22, 2002, 9:13am
"count dracula" <dracula at netsonic.fi>
3db4216f$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

tom at activeworlds.com .

"niki" <niki at niki.be> wrote in news:3db532f6 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> tom at activeworlds.com .

I think that maybe you should read the thread again, so you'll know what
it's actually about instead of spewing out silly stuff...

> I think that maybe you should read the thread again, so you'll know what
> it's actually about instead of spewing out silly stuff...

Besides, Tom doesn't need more junk besides what I already give him!

--Bowen--

anduin

Oct 22, 2002, 9:52pm
An identity claiming to be known as "bowen" <thisguyrules at 7k2.4mg.com> scribed the following <3db57023 at server1.Activeworlds.com> in wishlist:

>Besides, Tom doesn't need more junk besides what I already give him!

Hmm, yes, he gets enough emails... Can only imagine how tough it is to check the inbox and see hundreds queued up waiting for a reply. I already have a hard enough time with the little I get.

--
,,,,,