Make AW in delphi (Wishlist)

Make AW in delphi // Wishlist

1  2  3  |

andras

Feb 20, 2001, 5:44am
I'm prepared to hack your machine!!
Andras

[View Quote]

nightwalker

Feb 20, 2001, 6:07am
then why is windows sulking about kernel32.dll errors?
man if you know the system, you would know what we
talk about..

-NightWalker

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------A0BF56454EA9CFE6CFD169FA

All log off now or risk to be hacked, disconnect your power supplies, TV
cable, toasters and fridges, alarm the police and national guard (then
disconnect your phone off course) and start to pray

andras schrieb:

> I'm prepared to hack your machine!!
> Andras

[View Quote] begin:vcard
n:Hatzenberger;Volker
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:oct31.de
adr:;;Bornheimer Strasse 15;Bonn;;53111;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------A0BF56454EA9CFE6CFD169FA--

eep no@1.com

Feb 20, 2001, 11:17am
HACK THE PLANET!&*(&# at

[View Quote] > I'm prepared to hack your machine!!

[View Quote]

agent1

Feb 20, 2001, 11:51am
Just because a DLL is called something means nothing. You could call a DLL "corn32.dll" and still have it do the same as "kernel32.dll".

nightwalker

Feb 20, 2001, 6:49pm
kernel32.dll is like the kernel.... the core in windows... (i think)...

[View Quote]

xero

Feb 20, 2001, 7:01pm
Uh I have a dual chip workstation with a few seagate cheetahs, no ones
calling me a hacker yet :P

--
-Xero
IM: o0 Xero
xero at darkvapor.com
http://www.darkvapor.com

wing

Feb 20, 2001, 11:38pm
Don't think so. Kernel32.dll errors only ever seem to crop up during major
stability problems (temperture does it more in my experience), NEVER during
normal (or even extreme) operation with all hardware at 100%.
--
Wing
This little spot is dedicated to my girl, Jessie.
bathgate at prodigy.net
eyemwing at teleport.com
ICQ #101207433
[View Quote]

wing

Feb 20, 2001, 11:39pm
Lucky punk. Anyone that knows anything about computers is generally called a
hacker if they make their knowledge public. I'm now the school's most feared
guy cuz since I can build computers I can take yours apart :)

bathgate at prodigy.net
eyemwing at teleport.com
ICQ #101207433
[View Quote]

builderz

Feb 21, 2001, 1:12am
If you are interested in distributed computing projects like SETI at Home,
take a look at http://www.distributed.net/ and
http://www.datasynapse.com/. You can actually earn money using these
programs whereas using SETI you cannot.

Builderz
Stuff-X - New World Pricing!
http://www.stuffx.com/aw/

[View Quote]

rolu

Feb 21, 2001, 9:02am
kernel32.dll is a piece of the windows kernel (it actually has one yes)
which handles memory management, input/output operations, and interrupts.
Hardware problems can cause errors in kernel32, but software problems can do
so too.

rolu

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------C3661D1E3FCA07C914AD75E6

From a real kernel I expect to be protected from the application layer,
else I have sure an operating system but it has not really a kernel. The
name kernel implies "beeing protected" - it is (or should be) more like
a peache than like an apple. (yummy)
I think this discussion here is philosophy, if you accept not beeing
protected as a bug, Win98's kernel32 is a kernel, if you see it as a
feature it's just one more delivered part of the OS that is somewhere
between application and hardware (and it drivers) - or a design problem.

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------C3661D1E3FCA07C914AD75E6--

lanezeri

Feb 21, 2001, 7:06pm
No.. not true.. a lot of people dont know anything about hacking.. people
arent called hackers cause they know something.. they brag about it.. if
someone is scared.. they call someone who threatens them a hacker.. nothing
more.. second.. I dont know why people fear you.. most people who run a
computer can take it apart a computer.. third.. for all you people who tell
me Linux isn't a hacking OS listen to this..

Linux was made by a college student.. he made it "freeware" so people could
edit any problems he made it in.. (also known as Open Source) He DIDN'T
make it for hacking.. never said he did.. I said "Made by hackers, for
hackers." BUT that was what people I know refer to it as.. Linux and UNIX
are a hackers dreamland.. most people are too dumb to hack using Windows so
they use Linux.. so before you try to prove me wrong.. do some research..

--
- = [ T e c h n o ] = -
http://wt.s5.com

wing

Feb 21, 2001, 7:37pm
A few points here
1) In Hickville, anyone that can operate a computer beyond a 3rd grade level
is a hacker by community standard, I assumed with the media being so
influential that this was also true elsewhere.
2) People fear me because I'm big, bad and can supposedly destroy their
computer
3) Most people who run a computer CAN NOT take apart a computer short of
removing the case, slapping on a couple more DIMMs and putting the case back
on. I mean total disassembly and reassembly, case modification,
overclocking, you know all the fun stuff?

bathgate at prodigy.net
eyemwing at teleport.com
ICQ #101207433
[View Quote]

xero

Feb 21, 2001, 7:48pm
LoL my school is like that....taking stuff apart and putting it together
isn't that hard to do but people think it is..lol..I bet I could teach
anyone how to build a computer within a day..it isn't that hard..as for
linux..its used for hacking sometimes..its also open source and has lot of
free programs..people use it..now I wouldn't say only high end users use it
like yes usually, but windows is just used by alot more people and people
are much more familier with it, if Linux became that popular, I am sure
everyone would know how to use it just like windows..because they learned
off it..its like that for anything..you can learn english and
spanish..spanish may seem alot harder to learn since your native language is
english, so, you get the idea...anyway thats just my thoughts on it..

--
-Xero
IM: o0 Xero
xero at darkvapor.com
http://www.darkvapor.com

rolu

Feb 21, 2001, 8:25pm
[View Quote] You can of course use a definition of "kernel" which excludes the Windows
kernel, and then claim Windows has no kernel. However, people usually just
see the kernel as the core of an operating system, and as such, windows has
one, and kernel32 is a part of it. Whether or not it is protected doesn't
matter here, it just shows the bad underlying design of Windows.

The definiton of "kernel", according to Webopedia
(http://webopedia.internet.com/TERM/k/kernel.html):

"Kernel: The central module of an operating system. It is the part of the
operating system that loads first, and it remains in main memory. Because it
stays in memory, it is important for the kernel to be as small as possible
while still providing all the essential services required by other parts of
the operating system and applications. Typically, the kernel is responsible
for memory management, process and task management, and disk management."

rolu

nova n@n.com

Feb 23, 2001, 11:07pm
resons for multi cpus
1 Start working in 3d and see how fast you want a second cpu just to run
background tasks.
2 how bout burning a cd while working in another app or while being in aw.
3 this is more a resona for 3 cpus than simply 2 with 3 you can dedicate a
cpu each to aw true space and the other for burning a cd.
basicly multple cpus alow you to run a single program on each cpu to speed
up each app.
yes this can also make it faster to hack a site or puter.
but hacking being the only reason for multple cpus in gen end user puter no
way
[View Quote]

j b e l l

Mar 1, 2001, 2:08am
hadn't thought of having it for using background tasks.. maybe i should get
a small 10 or 20 gig to run my server programs...

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]