Naming The Granddaughter (Community)

Naming The Granddaughter // Community

1  |

alphabit phalpha

Jun 13, 2006, 7:35pm
Hi ya'll,

Ok, I now have my Granddaughter who is 13 in Activeworlds. So far there is a
JustaBit Phalpha (her aunt), LilBit Phalpha (her mother), LilAlpha Phalpha
(her virtual uncle), Young Phalpha (another virtual uncle) and of course me.
We are looking for some name that has Bit and Phalpha in it for her. The Bit
means female and The Alpha means male. Young is an exception to all of
it...lol
She didn't care for ItsyBit Phalpha or WaitaBit Phalpha...lol
Any ideas?:)

sweets

Jun 13, 2006, 8:02pm
LMAO ok I get it...you are the Phalpha Phamily...ok how about
TinyBitPhalpha,,

sweets

Jun 13, 2006, 8:05pm
oh and I totally agree with her for your two choices....accccckkkkk hahahaha

sweets

baro

Jun 13, 2006, 8:05pm
DARGOR SHADOWLORD OF THE BLACK MOUNTAIN Phalpha

sweets

Jun 13, 2006, 8:13pm
geezuz *mutes Baro LMAO

sweets

Minibit Phalpha!

--
- Mark Randall
http://www.temporal-solutions.co.uk

"We're Systems and Networks..."
"It's our job to know..."
[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Jun 13, 2006, 10:05pm
oooo..that one's cute:)
Thanks!

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Jun 13, 2006, 10:06pm
LOL...you silly goose:)

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Jun 13, 2006, 10:06pm
That one's cute also!
I'll run them both by her...thanks!

[View Quote]

legion

Jun 14, 2006, 2:17am
E N Z O Phalpha plz. :o

[View Quote]

legion

Jun 14, 2006, 2:23am
Wow... you really truly have a capacity for darker imagination. Does that
mean we'll get to see Avatar XXXXXXXVI: The Apocalyse Now or Avatar
XXXXXXXVI: Scary Movie? :o and :o at number of Avatars overshadowing the
Scary Movies or Star Trek films...

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Jun 14, 2006, 2:23am
Hehehehe!

[View Quote]

wolvie

Jun 14, 2006, 3:23am
Hi AlphaBit,

Would she also be opposed to IttyBit Phalpha? If she doesn't go for that
either I have another suggestion...

BiteMe Phalpha

Just my two cents,
Wolvie

[View Quote]

wolvie

Jun 14, 2006, 3:29am
....Or BitMe Phalpha as a not so shocking, more subtle alternative.

[View Quote]

baro

Jun 14, 2006, 5:33am
What about going the other way, like Kilobit or megabit or terrabit?

ltbrenton

Jun 14, 2006, 7:27am
TeraBit Phalpha.

-Lt

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Jun 14, 2006, 10:43am
Thank you everyone for the great suggestions and help!:)
She finally settled on aLiLBitaPhaLpha submitted by IHNK, woooohoooo!
I know...it's a "bit" long...lol...we will call her Lil for short:)
Thank you again for all the help as all of you in this wonderful community
always do:)
Huggggs!
Bit:)

pc hard

Jun 16, 2006, 7:17am
It's good to see that the whole family joins Active Worlds ;)

Especially when we have 4.1 to play with ;o)))

WELCOME ABORD LiLBitaPhaLpha :o))

--

Sincerely,

Daniel André Johansen aka PC hard
E-mail: pchard at gmail.com
"AlphaBit Phalpha" <beverlytuttle at gmail.com> skrev i melding
news:448f2fb8 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Hi ya'll,
>
> Ok, I now have my Granddaughter who is 13 in Activeworlds. So far there is
> a JustaBit Phalpha (her aunt), LilBit Phalpha (her mother), LilAlpha
> Phalpha (her virtual uncle), Young Phalpha (another virtual uncle) and of
> course me.
> We are looking for some name that has Bit and Phalpha in it for her. The
> Bit means female and The Alpha means male. Young is an exception to all of
> it...lol
> She didn't care for ItsyBit Phalpha or WaitaBit Phalpha...lol
> Any ideas?:)

[View Quote] Double Barrel O_O

--
- Mark Randall