pc hard // User Search

1  |

4.1

May 13, 2006, 7:34pm
LOL!

--

Mvh,

Daniel André Johansen
E-mail: pchard at gmail.com
"Strike Rapier" <markyr at gmail.com> skrev i melding
news:43ffebe8 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

[View Quote]

Visual mute - hoping its included in 4.1

May 13, 2006, 7:33pm
Oh, Mark.. Don't be so mean to people..

lol..

--

Sincerely,

Daniel André Johansen
E-mail: pchard at gmail.com
"Strike Rapier" <markyr at gmail.com> skrev i melding
news:4455d08c$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
[View Quote]

Goober Zone on the Intarweb

May 15, 2006, 3:27pm
Nice

--

Sincerely,

Daniel André Johansen
E-mail: pchard at gmail.com
"goober king" <gooberking at gkstudios.net> skrev i melding
news:4463f3c1$2 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Now that I'm finally done with my Cinco de Mayo hangover, you guys can
> have a new Goober Zone episode! :D
>
> http://www.awradio.com/gooberzone.html
>
> --
> Goober King
> South of the border
> http://www.gkstudios.net

Goober Zone on the Intarweb

May 15, 2006, 3:40pm
Though it's pretty depressing sitting here as the previous owner (Founder)
of Active Worlds Radio and listening to some shows that is recorded and it
sounds pretty awesome and pretty well performed.

Good work Goober King.

Also good work to the rest of the AWR-crew ;o)

It's a real shame that I can't get back as the owner of AWR again, but
that's life....

--

Sincerely,

Daniel André Johansen
E-mail: pchard at gmail.com
"PC hard" <pchard at gmail.com> skrev i melding
news:4468ba19 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Nice
>
> --
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Daniel André Johansen
> E-mail: pchard at gmail.com
> "goober king" <gooberking at gkstudios.net> skrev i melding
> news:4463f3c1$2 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

Culture Event

May 13, 2006, 7:38pm
Hmm..

Anyone wants to help me create an Culture Event?

Post some suggestions to what an Culture Event could be.

--

Sincerely,

Daniel André Johansen
E-mail: pchard at gmail.com

AWExpo2006

May 18, 2006, 8:52am
;o)

--

Mvh,

Daniel André Johansen
E-mail: pchard at gmail.com
"Queen RaMeL o" <queenramel at yahoo.com> skrev i melding
news:446a4f8b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Telegram from Newman111, sent just now:
>
> Date: Will be released sometime.
>

> How to enter: Just send me a telegram on AW with what you wish to enter,
> and picture links and coords to your project(s).
>

> The theme is anything related to AW more or less.
>

> Sparkles (Owners: King & Queen RaMel o) have agreed to host the AW Expo
> 2006! They are also kind enough to setup a custom Temporary ObjectPath for
> object/avatar designers to show off their latest stuff. (If you want a
> custom object uploaded send me a PM about it)
>

> Note: If you want a slot reserved send me, King OR Queen Ramel o a
> telegram stating what you would like to show off in the Expo.
>

> This is an AW EXPO so....ANYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE THAT WOULD NOT BORE US
> ALL TO HECK CAN BE ACCEPTED. Only TRUSTED citizens will be allowed to
> build in this Expo! Sparkles does want have to deal with people causing a
> huge mess. This is all being done by kindness, and we do NOT want anyone
> to spoil the Expo!
>

> (Also in your telegram state what you building in the list below. If it is

Grand Theft Auto Project

May 18, 2006, 8:49am
Looks and sounds great ;o))

--

Sincerely,

Daniel André Johansen
E-mail: pchard at gmail.com
"equin0x" <xeroer at gmail.com> skrev i melding
news:446c4598 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Thanks for the positive reply all. And yes, Rox does love the bloom effect
> a little too much.
>
> Playability is what we aim to accomplish, giving the user - well,
> something to play, rather than exploring.
>
> We do have plans on how this will work.

[View Quote]

So then...

May 30, 2006, 5:03pm
I sure don't think so, Strike..

--

Sincerely,

Daniel André Johansen aka PC hard
E-mail: pchard at gmail.com
"Strike Rapier" <markyr at gmail.com> skrev i melding
news:447c9592$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Who thinks AWI should give everyone complimentary 1 week citizenship
> extensions for being so damned late >_>.
>
> Ive been up since 6am waiting damnit!
>

> --
> - Mark Randall
> http://www.temporal-solutions.co.uk
>
> "We're Systems and Networks..."
> "It's our job to know..."

Naming The Granddaughter

Jun 16, 2006, 7:17am
It's good to see that the whole family joins Active Worlds ;)

Especially when we have 4.1 to play with ;o)))

WELCOME ABORD LiLBitaPhaLpha :o))

E-mail: pchard at gmail.com
"AlphaBit Phalpha" <beverlytuttle at gmail.com> skrev i melding
news:448f2fb8 at server1.Activeworlds.com...