Goober Zone on the Intarweb (Community)

Goober Zone on the Intarweb // Community

Check it out! The Goober Zone now has it's own website where you can
download all your favorite episodes! And if you want to hear any of the
older episodes that aren't listed, just give me a buzz! :)

http://www.awradio.com/gooberzone.html

NOTE: I'll also be using this thread to notify everyone about new
episodes as they're put up. And you can use each sub-thread to talk
about that specific episode! Isn't the internet great?!

On the Information Superhighway
http://www.gkstudios.net

Sorry, no Goober Zone this Friday, as I have another obligation to
attend to. I should have last week's episode up by then, however (even
if it is only half of it ;_;), so you can console yourselves with that
while I'm away.

Oh, and I hope to have a show the Friday after Thanksgiving, so see you
all then!

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Getting stuffed
gooberking at gkstudios.net

gnu32

Nov 17, 2005, 1:31pm
There goes the weekly porno material

[View Quote]

vera

Nov 17, 2005, 2:41pm
ROTFL:)))))))))

[View Quote] > There goes the weekly porno material

The episode from last week is up! Alas, it's only the last two-thirds of
it, but having my computer blow up should no longer be an issue! :D

http://www.awradio.com/gooberzone.html

Featured during Amateur Hour
http://www.gkstudios.net

It was an all-request Thanksgiving feast on this edition of the Goober
Zone! Also, Archergirl tries to take over the show (again), a discussion
occurs over ramming rockets, and we're all starving for Jews as we
invaded Moon world! Dig in!

http://www.awradio.com/gooberzone.html

A feast for your ears
http://www.gkstudios.net

Never a dull moment in the Goober Zone as the AW server crashes, Gnu
gets in depth about some family jewels, and Archergirl channels a
certain blue dog. Can you handle it?!

http://www.awradio.com/gooberzone.html

Crashing the party
http://www.gkstudios.net

It's the Goober version of The Man Show, as the boys invade TeenGate,
swap corny and colorful jokes, and take on a boatload of requests!

http://www.awradio.com/gooberzone.html

Alpha Goober
http://www.gkstudios.net

goober king

Jan 10, 2006, 1:05am
Often imitated, never duplicated, the Goober Zone returns with an
invasion of Broadway world, with the usual bad jokes, wacky stories, and
incriminating evidence! :D

http://www.awradio.com/gooberzone.html

Incriminating evidence
gooberking at gkstudios.net

dr. squailboont

Jan 10, 2006, 11:53am
[View Quote] #5 seems to be skipping in some places :/

Yea, AbMo was complaining about that during the show. Probably a result
of Broadway chewing up most of my bandwidth at the time. Not much I can
do about it now (You'll also notice I didn't include the segment where I
was the only one anybody could hear).

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Skipping along
http://www.gkstudios.net

What do you get when you mix a busted version of Skype, drunk
Archergirl, and snowballs to the face? You get possibly the biggest
Goober Zone ever! :D

http://www.awradio.com/gooberzone.html

Super-sized
gooberking at gkstudios.net

Because I'm a lazy bastard, you now get two great Goober Zones for the
price of one! Whether you hate Valentine's Day or really hate math,
these episodes have it all! ^_^

http://www.awradio.com/gooberzone.html

A two-fer
http://www.gkstudios.net

Grab your beer bongs and join the strangest frat party ever as the
Goober Zone invades AW University! :O

http://www.awradio.com/gooberzone.html

Passed out on the couch02.rwx
http://www.gkstudios.net

Hope you all ate before downloading this past Friday's episode, as we
try to guess who ate what for dinner! Hold the spiders! :D

http://awradio.com/gooberzone.html

Proof that Goobers ARE as dumb as they look
http://www.gkstudios.net

It's another disgusting, offensive, and down-right rude edition of the
Goober Zone... and we wouldn't have it any other way! ^_^

http://awradio.com/gooberzone.html

Following the bouncing breasts
http://www.gkstudios.net

swhould turn it into a podcast you :)

-SWE

Yea, I need to look into that again. SW Chris hooked me up with a
podcasting system, but it wound up dogging our server! I'll give it
another crack one of these days. :)

[View Quote] --
Goober King
It came from the pod
http://www.gkstudios.net

Too busy getting drunk last Friday? Then download this special St.
Patty's Day edition of the Goober Zone and see what you missed! :D

http://awradio.com/gooberzone.html

Not as think as you drunk he is
http://www.gkstudios.net

Now that I'm finally done with my Cinco de Mayo hangover, you guys can
have a new Goober Zone episode! :D

http://www.awradio.com/gooberzone.html

South of the border
http://www.gkstudios.net

pc hard

May 15, 2006, 3:27pm
Nice

--

Sincerely,

Daniel André Johansen
E-mail: pchard at gmail.com
"goober king" <gooberking at gkstudios.net> skrev i melding
news:4463f3c1$2 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Now that I'm finally done with my Cinco de Mayo hangover, you guys can
> have a new Goober Zone episode! :D
>
> http://www.awradio.com/gooberzone.html
>
> --
> Goober King
> South of the border
> http://www.gkstudios.net

pc hard

May 15, 2006, 3:40pm
Though it's pretty depressing sitting here as the previous owner (Founder)
of Active Worlds Radio and listening to some shows that is recorded and it
sounds pretty awesome and pretty well performed.

Good work Goober King.

Also good work to the rest of the AWR-crew ;o)

It's a real shame that I can't get back as the owner of AWR again, but
that's life....

--

Sincerely,

Daniel André Johansen
E-mail: pchard at gmail.com
"PC hard" <pchard at gmail.com> skrev i melding
news:4468ba19 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Nice
>
> --
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Daniel André Johansen
> E-mail: pchard at gmail.com
> "goober king" <gooberking at gkstudios.net> skrev i melding
> news:4463f3c1$2 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

Totally missed the geekiest event in the world last week? Da Goob has
got you covered as we recap the best and worst from the Electronic
Entertainment Expo! :D

http://www.awradio.com/gooberzone.html

Wit da hook up
gooberking at gkstudios.net

syntax

May 18, 2006, 9:42pm
replying to this old thread is annoying plz

Then ignore it. :P

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Proof that Goobers ARE as dumb as they look
http://www.gkstudios.net

Ever wondered what it's really like at the Active Worlds Inc. offices?
Now you can find out about Ray's favorite office accessory, Chrispeg's
penchant for reptiles, and how Rick Noll starts his day. Learn about
these and many other unsolved mysteries on the latest edition of the
Goober Zone! :D

http://www.awradio.com/gooberzone.html

An unsolved mystery
http://www.gkstudios.net

lol, thats quite funny :) who does all the voices? :)

-SWE

Just me and Elyk right now. But eventually we're going to get SW Chris
in the act as well! :D

[View Quote] --
Goober King
The voices in your head
http://www.gkstudios.net

elyk

May 24, 2006, 12:31am
I admit nothing! :P

It's another two episodes for the price of one this week at the Goober
Zone! We're practically *giving* them away! :O

http://www.awradio.com/gooberzone.html

Make it a two-fer
http://www.gkstudios.net