AWExpo2006 (Community)

AWExpo2006 // Community

1  |

queen ramel o

May 16, 2006, 8:17pm
Telegram from Newman111, sent just now:

Date: Will be released sometime.

How to enter: Just send me a telegram on AW with what you wish to enter, and
picture links and coords to your project(s).

The theme is anything related to AW more or less.

Sparkles (Owners: King & Queen RaMel o) have agreed to host the AW Expo
2006! They are also kind enough to setup a custom Temporary ObjectPath for
object/avatar designers to show off their latest stuff. (If you want a
custom object uploaded send me a PM about it)

Note: If you want a slot reserved send me, King OR Queen Ramel o a telegram
stating what you would like to show off in the Expo.

This is an AW EXPO so....ANYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE THAT WOULD NOT BORE US ALL
TO HECK CAN BE ACCEPTED. Only TRUSTED citizens will be allowed to build in
this Expo! Sparkles does want have to deal with people causing a huge mess.
This is all being done by kindness, and we do NOT want anyone to spoil the
Expo!

(Also in your telegram state what you building in the list below. If it is

pc hard

May 18, 2006, 8:52am
;o)

--

Mvh,

Daniel André Johansen
E-mail: pchard at gmail.com
"Queen RaMeL o" <queenramel at yahoo.com> skrev i melding
news:446a4f8b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...