Visual mute - hoping its included in 4.1 (Wishlist)

Visual mute - hoping its included in 4.1 // Wishlist

1  |

sw comit

May 1, 2006, 6:52am
When 4.1 introduces vehicles and personal avatars, I'm no doubt expecting
there to be a lot of stupid and abusive uses of it, eg hideously ugly and
huge abominations. I suurree hope there's going to be a "visual mute"
function, so you don't have to see it =\

Not to mention it'll be nice to have when people try to annoy you by getting
up in your face constantly.

- Com

I hope this also, Darth.

--
- Mark Randall
http://www.temporal-solutions.co.uk

"We're Systems and Networks..."
"It's our job to know..."

dm mercury

May 1, 2006, 8:25pm
Likely there will atleast be a world option to allow or not allow a citizen
use of personal avatars. Hopefully there is a mute or an option to not
display personal avatars all together in the browser settings.

DM

[View Quote]

pc hard

May 13, 2006, 7:33pm
Oh, Mark.. Don't be so mean to people..

lol..

--

Sincerely,

Daniel André Johansen
E-mail: pchard at gmail.com
"Strike Rapier" <markyr at gmail.com> skrev i melding
news:4455d08c$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

Inside Joke known among the SWIans.